So my portfoilo is worth 11k / 1 BTC, I'm an 18 year old NEET. My mum keeps asking me what am I going to do...

So my portfoilo is worth 11k / 1 BTC, I'm an 18 year old NEET. My mum keeps asking me what am I going to do. So I need to move out so I can live my life independently. When I hit 20k could I just build myself 2 mining rigs with 12 GTX 1070 to mine for myself for passive income while I rent some house for $600-$700 a month?

k

no

Serious answers please, is doing this viable? Like I won't get fucked somehow, because if crypto down down the drain I'll have to buy myself a rope.

Or, you could get a job and learn how socialize with people so you don't spend the rest of your life alone after you get your first 1MM.

it's not worth getting into mining now. the gpu prices are insane, and if mining collapses you will be left with GPUs you can't sell for 1/3 of their price.

Do your 36 year old future self a favor and get an education.

no, I like being alone, I hate being with people

Unless you live in Africa where you can survive off 50 cents a day, you should probably get a job

Uh, what about getting an education?

dammit knew I shouldn't ask this board full of normies, you don't understand

sorry, but youre probably going to die in a sewer somewhere trying to survive the next winter

you're literally retarded if think you can live off 20k independently. maybe if you're only planning on living till 19

you're also retarded for thinking mining is a good idea right now when you can just buy any remotely decent alt and make way more

I just want a passive income to pay off my rent and bills. I can do this while also trading, I won't use my whole 20k and cash it all out, just cash out 6k and use that to build my rigs for passive income. Is it really that hard to understand?

>Is it really that hard to understand?
LOL you have no idea how stupid you are. You are going to lose all your money trading. You should get used to "being with people" because the normie life is the only thing you have going for you.

Get a fucking job you cock sucking soyboy or become a real man and join the military and pray that one day you may be graced with a dead pajeet to brag about.

How? I've already made much gains trading and I'm not losing.
No I've already said I will make money using crypto

With 1 BTC

yes doesn't mean I can't profit, I will only be living low cost.

fuck these guys, chase your dreams

Listen, normie. You will never ever fucking make it with 1 BTC. Never.

Take your fucking crypto, divide that shit up, and invest it into a few decent ICO's. Do you know what you can do with 1 BTC in this game? And you want to sit on it and dream about making a fucking £500 passive income? Wtf man.

>holding BTC instead of ETH
never going to make it

What are planning on mining?

you are such a fucking bitch it hurts

"muh likes" are so important they dictate my life

Why is he so cute though

lol, so you want to do something you dislike then?
I don't mind turning it into 10 BTC by end of the year, it will make me able to retire. 100k is enough forf me to live on

Unless you live in a third world shithole, you probably just don't know how expensive it is to live on your own. I still don't have enough to quit my job comfortably.