>140MM
Website Update
>Feb
Updated Whitepaper & Roadmap
>Feb
New Exchanges
>Q2

Why are you not in on literally the easiest 25x this quarter
Go ahead and look at the mcaps and valuations of existing streaming services all this is gonna take is one little artice from RS or other magazine and the numales are gonna be all over this like nintendo switch.

grabbed a 10k stack during this dip

>the numales are gonna be all over this like nintendo switch.

qft

This is the shittiest coin of shitcoins. There is no market here. Think about it from a normie perspective. This coin is running on the idea that it will grow, not that it actually will. I'm out of this one and out my money in project cuts that actually have value.

>no market
being this retarded

thanks senpai you have fulfilled the biz prophecy that now this coin has been hit with low tier FUD so moon is now imminent

alright fuck you niggers im gonna go shill this shit on hippie fucking music subreddits I thought we could all get rich together but you autismal fucking NEET cucks have your heads so far up your ass you can probably smell your dads cum

thanks have a blast kiddo

their marketing sucks thats why its 7mm too by the way

>lead developer taking a picture in a highschool cafeteria with the philosopher pose

Let the guy have some fun faggot
Hipsters love these soft edge pics
Also that cafeteria is probably MIT or Bogford
I think their branding is solid plus actual working beta, gonna accumulate more

ADC has Bjork
OPT has Billy Bob Johnson

kek

>actual working beta
nigga it's just a skinned html5 player

ADC pumps and dumps
OPT new paradigm

Still better than 90% of top 100 coins

Sorry to break it to you user but this coin is dead. No one cares about its use case, normies already have spotify and other popular music apps that they use, this doesn't need a token nor does it need a blockchain. Market cap will probably grow a little but nothing big, this isn't a project with a large scope and it'll just float into irrelevancy.

But seriously this is for content creators wanting to shill their music without getting assblasted by middlemen, what does Bjork being a high profile musician bring to the table to sweeten the pot anyway? I look at this more like bandcamp than something like spotify

Blockchain is for encrypting songs n shiet

That's not entirely true tho and I'm a skeptic, mostly because of lack of transparency and a demo that's like 1 day of work.

Artists are fed up with Spotify costs, all it'd take is one deal with a popular band and this could be huge.

Charge your phone you dumb fucking nigger and then we can talk
ADC has pumped and dumped will stay stagnant for years and get outshone by OPT in the end because OPT devs are focusing on the product first and not hyping bullshit like Bjork come talk to me when someone like Kodak or whatever the mongrels are listening to nowadays finally signs

You stupid fucks always ask for the easy moon missions and FUD this shit so hard when its right infront of your faces. Same thing when I was shilling PFR before Christmas but who's laughing now?

You fail to see what makes a good token/coin

It has the fuel, the trajectory, the command center
All it needs is the catalyst and its going to fucking pluto like I said before one little paragraph in rolling stone one tweet from a well known artist and its going 25x you niggers will buy it at fucking 15x like you did with PFR but I will be enjoying my comfy gains

that's a low bar

Great coin. I'm surprised it doesn't get more love here. I see it going to at least $3 during the next alt-wave of crypto. Which is starting soon btw. CNBC is already shilling NEO/XLM to everyone.

same