SOMEONE JUST DUMPED 19 ETHERS IN, STRAP IN FOR ROUND 2 BOYS!

SOMEONE JUST DUMPED 19 ETHERS IN, STRAP IN FOR ROUND 2 BOYS!

powhcoin.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

captiongenerator.com/875472/Hitler-Finds-out-about-PoWHCoins
ethernumbers.co
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is this please explain

moon moon moon

Don't use your brain just buy your ticket to the moon now

A brilliant transparent Ponzi contract This one is fucking ingenious: by paying dividends to investors for everyone that buys after them, in addition to the price increasing or decreasing depending on the buys and sells, making it very difficult for the contract to ever be fully depleted.

This also means that in the event 99% of people sell, the 1% that hold will make insane dividends when the next buying wave begins. This is insane and I highly recommend you take a look at the project.

Some massive Ethereum whales went in with 50 and even 99 Ethereums, you can see it on the transaction ledger.

>massive Ethereum whales
>went in with 50 and even 99 Ethereums

I guess I'm a whale now.

This Ponzi has been around for a few days, Whales are already in and covered their asses with dividends.

Be warned, this shit could get ugly

Any whales who've made plenty have no reason not to simply stay in and reap more dividends as it grows and crashes. That's the beauty of it. Only newcomers panic selling will feel the urge to try and dump it.

Literally made to moon and crash indefinitely

how is the best approach to shill this? anybody have enough dividends to buy some ads on kikebook?

>This also means that in the event 99% of people sell, the 1% that hold will make insane dividends when the next buying wave begins
if 99% sell there will be no next buying wave you fucking moron. how dumb you must be to fall for this?

which is also mooning since you get dividends, and more of that if you stuck around. get in -> get your initial investment out, ride the dividends forever. glorious.

How do I put money in?

litrully read the website pajeet

actually yes there will be a next buying wave retarded nigger. if you just made a giant stack and watched it crash why wouldn't you get in for cheap again with all that free money and start shilling again?

If you dont want to put down a whole .2 eth on this, you can get in on a cheaper one here
ethernumbers.co/index2.html
Brand new so you'll be at top.

What he said

but if you wanna get in on that sweet bedrock-level floor put it here: powhclone com

Been around for about 24 hours. The big players got in way too late to already be covered by dividends

POWHclone is literally the solution here, literally less than 3 ETH in the contract newly made af

>guys trust me, unlike all the other billion ponzi schemes in history, this one actually will work!
im sure it will pajeet

lol not brandnew at all, found the numblet bagholder

Mods, delete these scam threads. Unless you asshole mods are the ones scamming. We can tell you are, because people get banned for less. But these scam threads stay up for hours

it dumped retard, all those clones died. no one wants to buy that SHIT. you got fucked over, should have stuck with the OG

You are dense. Selling off 99% and chances of another wave are independent of eachother

kys

Website sounded fun. I'm in

Asian whale money coming in now

glad I held through the stagnation!

they're pumping in ETH like its the fucking gold rush. if you aren't in the OG before tonight, i dunno what to tell you.

It’s the asian whales I tell you. I just sent the link to loads of influential asian whale groups on the various apps like line and wechat.

Someone just threw 25.5+18.48 = 43.98 ETH into powhcoin.com. It is just the beginning.

It has UP from 550K to 620K ETH just in few mins

anyone insane enough to drop 10kusd into this has to be a whale

but to be honest it's pretty comfy

Asian whales on their way now! Get ready to see moon guys.

>Put in money last night at 1.2
>Decided to keep it in overnight and all through work
>While at work, see all these other Ponzi coins pop up and think "Ah shit it's over. I'm going to come home to nothing but my divs because these retards ruined it by making so many copies"

>Like 6 hours later copies are all dead, original is still alive and pumping

You know, sometimes things just work out.

I'm still making divs off of ethernumbers, much lower buy price.

yeah, still seeing divs from it. Glad I bought into both

shill this video

captiongenerator.com/875472/Hitler-Finds-out-about-PoWHCoins

Asian whales on powhcoin.com now !! Get on board too

Don’t be so desperate dude. Just spread the word without being an idiot.

ethernumbers.co Is at all time low so this is the best time to get in. Its like a cheaper version of powh, if you have weak hands or not much eth, this one is for you

ether numbers is a scam
the contract is changed once the dev cashes out the first few purchases
fuck off

right? feels good man

gimme a YouTube link of that desu and I'll make it go viral

>implying these pajeet knockoffs aren't blatant theft traps

>Some massive Ethereum whales went in with 50 and even 99 Ethereums
>Ethereums
>massive Ethereum whales

we pajeet now

7 ETH in. lets go!!!

820 fucking thousand in a smart contract. WHEN WILL THIS END?! IM RICH MOM