Has anyone tried polyphasic sleep to get more time for them cryptogains?

has anyone tried polyphasic sleep to get more time for them cryptogains?
was thinking of trying it this week, since i'm a NEET anyway i may as well, since little gets in the way of whatever schedule i set up for it.

You're going to fail.

it's shit

I tried it and I think I did it wrong.

I went from never having a headache my entire life (25+ years when I tried it), to having constant migraines.

It's now more than 5 years since I've tried it (and I only did it for several months), and I still get really bad migraines like once or twice a week, it never went away even though I've been on an 8-12 hour daily sleep schedule for years now.

Had it looked at and the doctor can't find anything too.

all shit

Have fun dying early.

why? i don't go to parties/drink alcohol i just sit and daytrade crypto all day, little should get in the way. i've done keto for 8 months so i don't think willpower will factor much either

I like biphasic. I am most productive and happy when I sleep for 5-7 hours / night, and sleep for 15-20 minutes during the day.

Anything other than this seems a bit odd though.

argument(s)?

The only success I have had with it was while on a predominantly paleo-esque diet and lifting heavy. Don't do it unless you are insensitive to stimulants like caffeine as you will knock yourself out of pattern to easily if you have any.

look into psilocybin, it's one of the few known (maybe even only) cures for cluster headaches - perhaps it could help you.

all of the more hardcore options have outrageously bad side effects if you miss any single sleep window by 30min-1hr

I tried it user
Worked well for me.
But it wasn´t really polyphasic.
Just 4 hours by night and 2 hours or so in the evening.
Normally I needed 8 hours or so.
But make sure you do it always on the right time with a shedule. Otherwise it just fucks you up more.

these charts are a load of bullshit. the critical part of sleep is deep sleep which occurs late in the sleeping phase. You typically can't get there unless you've already been asleep for 4-6 hours

i don't drink coffee

REM happens faster in these patterns, dummy

Shrooms? Never tried it but now I'm curious.

I looked up "cluster headaches" and the bit about the pain being around the eye or only one side of your head is 100% accurate.

Now I REALLY wanna try it but I'm scared because I'm in a zero-drug-tolerance country.

But the potential of curing chronic migraines I've suffered from for a few years now though....

Sometimes for work have to adjust to a 6 hrs on 6 hrs off schedule, I find it takes about a week to get into it then it seems like the only way to live. Then it takes a week to get out of it again and nothing seems better than a long uninterrupted sleep. Give it a go but I'd say it won't do anything for you for just one week.

It is a bad idea. Healthy sleep patterns have been thoroughly established and guess what, it's pretty boring. 6-8 hours of sleep optimally at night. A ~1hr nap around lunch also has benefits.
Can you increase your gains by spending more time in front of a monitor, sure maybe. It will make you fatter, dumber and uglier in the process.

you're a fucking retard. I bet you're in link and trx

>8-12 hour daily sleep schedule

that's way too much man. Maybe you're oversleeping. Try 6-7 hours of sleep

ARY and PFR

Look up the john Hopkins study. Any psychedelic will help(5ht2a agonism), lsd might be easier to get for you. They have prescription drugs based off tryptamines called tryptans, they're good for migraine but won't make you trip

dude I get the exact same headache

Sleep hasn't been well researched. We know that REM is very important, but we don't know exactly what for, also we assume other phases are just as important but we don't yet know why.

The point I'm trying to make is, don't fuck with evolution. Your brain cannot be hacked like this, and even if you do this and feel rested, you might be doing permanent damage to your brain. Sleep is incredibly important and you should feel lucky that you have a "boring" sleeping schedule.

t. A guy who hasn't had a steady sleeping schedule since 5th grade.

I'm not a fucking early riser, and I can't become one and I tried so hard for the best 10+ years. But all the classes since 5th grade are 8am, also my job is gonna be 8am. And I can't. Fucking. Function. Be grateful OP.

Crypto is my way out.

I only have 3 90 minute sleep sessions during the day. Normally I slept about 7,5 - 8 hours, so it looks like I'm saving time. I don't feel tired, quite the opposite. Try it, most important thing is knowing how long is YOUR sleep cycle. Try setting the timer for anywhere between 80- 100 minutes and see how tired are you when you wake up. If I wasn't daytrading I would sleep 1x 3 hours and 1x 1,5 hours.