I have DACA, which mean I’m not a US citizen or resident and I don’t want to pay more taxes on my crypto gains...

I have DACA, which mean I’m not a US citizen or resident and I don’t want to pay more taxes on my crypto gains. I make barely six figures and I’m already paying close too 35K in taxes a year. I have a Mexican passport, how can I cash out my Binance into USD without using coinbase which as my social security?

I have about 11 BTC and 4 Ethers and about 30K in shitcoins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IxuThNgl3YA
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Transfer everything to ETH and BTC, create a Bitso wallet using your Mexican Passport, Cash out and get Just’d by fees, no taxes in Mexico.

So if you have a Mexican passport just register with the mexican passport? God damn are you seriously this dumb

I live in the United States you nigger. I want to have USD in my bank account in the states. I don’t want to go to Mexico.

You might be able to buy gold and then sell gold for cash

well thats where youre going. Finally can click illegal content and mean it

You have to go back spic

l8r sk8r

total shit hole

You have to go back.

Get the fuck out. Unironically. Get the fuck out of my country.

i plan on moving back when i get crypto rich.join me

GO back and apply for citizenship - make your shithole country great again, dirty spic.

How does this make any sense?
You're contributing more to American society than 90% of the cracker degenerates on this board.
Yet you're on the verge of getting deported.

youtube.com/watch?v=IxuThNgl3YA
i'm sorry. this song is you

le lgoic xD excuse me mr trump i dont know if you noticide but tht lass tweet can be seen as racis

imagine the return you could get if you invested in narco drug coins with your gains

What a faggot. OP is literally an illegal alien that asking for help with tax fraud. He has to go back. You should go too.

>You're contributing more to American society than 90% of the cracker
>Asking how to avoid paying taxes

Fuck you, too. Jesus christ, you fucking shitskins need to go.

I pay more taxes than all of you combined you scum NEETS. I’m picking up the slack for a lot of you faggots.

BLUMPF AND WHYTE PEPOL BTFO

>Comes to USA illegally
>Doesn't want to pay taxes
>Doesn't want to go back

Seriously OP go fuck yourself.

And you fucking illegal faggots wonder why we don't fucking want you here?

le 50% face

destroyed.
howcome you haven't gotten citizenship yet?

Great point my amphibious friend! It really makes me upset to think about all the great people of color not allowed in this great country because of that angry orange bigot in office (I call him Cheetolini. Get it? xD!).

No. No, you don't. I'm in the 250k+ family bracket, and I pay close to half of my income in taxes.

Fuck you. You have to go back. You are not welcome.

Fuck you spic

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

1776 your federal thieverment, then deal with paco the illegal

No you fucking don't you piece of shit. We all pay the fucking ridiculous taxes, you just don't hear us fucking bitching about it and trying to avoid it BECAUSE WE ARE LAW ABIDING CITIZENS, UNLIKE YOU.

This, non whites are parasites and this thread proves it.

Imagine being this much of an entitled parasite.

Sure thing larp faggot. I see tons of threads where other pricks like me are asking how to pay less taxes.

Dirty spic seriously thinks we will let him steal from us?

I’m not going anywhere you poorfag cuck whiteboys, señor trump is giving me papers and is going to take away your fucking welfare and food stamps.

lmao as if half of Veeky Forums won't be asking the same question this time next year when we have to pay taxes on crypto-crypto trades

Just happened to have my W2 handy since I'm doing my taxes.

Fuck you nigger. You have to go back.

Forgot to include, my wife is a pharmacist and makes about $140k a year.

>spic felon wants to keep stealing from the taxpayers
What a coincidentally coincidental coincidence.

GET OUT WETBACK SCUM

>This fucking mad that he has to show his real W2 on a Mongolian degenerate dating board.

I see you’re a wagecuck, I’m an entrepreneur and I employ 6 people. How many people do you employ?

Get a load of this faggot, he actually thinks that if a compromise is made that an illegal alien evading taxes is going to be allowed to stay.

The IRS doesn't fuck around faggot, they don't care about what color your skin is. They got Capone, they will fucking get you.

>pajeets
>people

You can just sell your btc on local btc for cash. Or you can send me the bitcoins and I will make sure you dont have to pay any taxes.

Fucking spic get the fuck out

OP BTFO
/thread

kys OP sage

Nice bait pol
You have to go back
>>>pol

you know you can buy yourself citizenship to america right? every country allows people to do this.

I will probably end up paying my taxes if he passes a immigration reform. Sucks dick that I have to pay over 60K in taxes just so it can go to fund disgusting scum NEET lifestyles and lazy niggers like 90% of Veeky Forums. Keep shilling your Link and dickcoins , the only moon missions left are complete scams where pajeet will rape your wallet. You’ve missed the ship, and you will die poor. See ya faggots.

how new.ru?

Reported

GO BACK YOU FUCKING TACO BELL NIGGER

We don't need the help. By making this country better and in turn, making Mexico shittier, you're encouraging millions of parasites that have a much more negative impact than whatever positive worth you bring to the table.

>All these retards falling for obvious bait

Fucking nu-/pol/

Get ready, Aztec scum. You're going back and your fellow jungle goblins are going to skin you alive for your dollares.

THIS IS WHY YOU FUCKERS HAVE TO GO BACK

spic parasites get out

kek

sorry user-kun
you've gotta go back

>entrepreneur

Sure you are kid, sure you are.

Now get the fuck out of my country.

Get the fuck out spic. You contribute nothing to the economy and I hope the IRS fucks you for tax evasion.

This guy is going to get his future children skinned by the cartel for being """"rich"""" when he gets deported.

S

all you amerifags are so easy to bait. #1 in weak hands and #1 to take bait.. i hope some mexicans chalupa your wives and mothers

Prepared to be ICEd