Never bet against the normies, buy BAZINGACOIN 4 more days left till the ICO is over GET IN HERE ANONS

Never bet against the normies, buy BAZINGACOIN 4 more days left till the ICO is over GET IN HERE ANONS

Roastieposting must stop.

1. zero info on the team
2. shit website that looks like it was made in an hour by a 12 year old
3. "Bazinga" is literally trademarked and owned by Warner Bros. (not that these pajeet streetshitters care since they are just looking for a fast buck)
4. the concept of the coin is being "paid to write comedy". Jesus Christ
5. zero potential for any legitimate partnerships or growth in the future

If you buy this literal pajeet shitcoin scam, you deserve to lose your money. I have zero sympathy for you.

This is a fair warning for all you nucoiner normies, don't listen to any bagholders shilling this trash. Norton, TrendMicro and Mcafee detected background keylogger installer. DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE.

These points HAVE NOT been "debunked" and no evidence to the contrary has been presented, no matter what these street shitters claim.

Why do people post this bitch all the time
Shes average as fuck

You can go to any club here and fuck slags better looking than her in a night

Warning BAZINGACOIN ICO is Prodeum scammers same people avoid or you will lose everything

>average
Go back to your containment board. She is stunning, the only thing that would be average is your stuttering beta response if she said hello to you

Project harder you fucking gimp
I've fucked better looking birds literally after meeting them the same night

Look at her face lol

Year sure I believe you, cause why would anyone lie on the internet.
Picture related, its you

1. zero proof, only FUD
2. Bazinga! is trademarked, not Bazinga
3. monetized humor has no competition
4. potential partnerships with social media giants

GET FUCKED AND STAY POOR YOU'LL CRY NEXT MONTH WHEN WE BUY LAMBOS AND YOU BLEED FROM THE EYES

10/10 bod (tho tits are fake)
7.5-8/10 face

That's roughly a 9 average. Pretty good score in my book, and I'm a fucking Chad. I could bang any chick that isn't solely into money (not rich enough), and I'd def fuck this girl.

You might be gay if you don't see a chick like this and wonder what it feels like to have your penis in her vagina.

ok lad

yeah course you are mate
go to any uk nightclub and these birds are everywhere

>face full of makeup and a pushup bra
>9/10
lol i dont think so ugly

what is bazingacoin? what exchange?

Call me when the UK gets dentists and orthodontists and maybe we'll see eye to eye.

Ok

The creator of bazingacoin needs to go back to pajeet school and learn how to scam

what's her name? pretty damn hot to me

I can do this all day

are you even white mate?
do what? like i cant post pictures of fat yanks mutts lol
get laid you virgin fanny

How ironic, this bitch is from the UK

Not a coin or an exchange. A literal scam.

it's in ICO you dufus, it'll hit etherdelta exchange in feb

>London, Manchester, Leeds
>yank mutts
I worked it out, you're a pykie aren't you.

Are you guys fucking retarded?. Everybody knows this shitcoin is a scam there's no need to spam these threads at all. If anybody's dumb enough to buy this coin they deserve to lose their money. These threads used to die with zero replies and now they get dozens of them bumping them to the front page every time. Just let it die already jesus fucking christ you're literaly talking to a fucking bot

Post proof little retard kid or take your FUD elsewhere

Fucking amateur

Nigger please, I was here for the last Bazinga shill campaign 3 weeks ago, nothing we haven't seen before. SCAM.

You're the fucking amateur man. Can't even shill a coin on the dumbest corner of the internet lol. I'd be suprised if there's a single person buying this piece of crap. Probably spending more money on shilling it than what you're earning. I almost feel sorry for the stupid fuck who came up with this idea. Almost

*****WARNING*****: I checked out Bazingacoin's site and immediately got several notifications from my firewalls and antiviruses that it was trying to install a keylogger on my PC. AVOID THIS SCAM.

Quit arguing faggot, you said you she was "stunning" and now you are asking when we get dentists.

Hahahaha

POST PROOF FAGGOTEN, YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A CHEAP-ASS FUD'ER WHO'LL STAY POOR AND STUPID AHAHAHA

GET REKT

Are you so new here you didn't even realise we have ids on Veeky Forums?

MODS PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE BAZINGA SPAMMERS. THEY ARE SHITTING UP THE BOARD WITH THEIR SHILL THREADS. CHECK CATALOG IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME. THEY DO THIS SHIT EVERYDAY, EVERY HOUR.

Nice change of topic. I clicked on the wrong id.

Enjoy wagecuking faggot. You still have nt answered the question. What you think of the girl now?

WOW QUITE THE PAIR OF BAHONKERS ON THAT PRETTY LADY WHERE CAN I BUY THIS COIN?