Have you boarded the #BazingaRocket: This is an easy 2x at the very least. Their platform is already out...

Have you boarded the #BazingaRocket: This is an easy 2x at the very least. Their platform is already out. ICO ENDING IN TWO DAYS

1. zero info on the team
2. shit website that looks like it was made in an hour by a 12 year old
3. "Bazinga" is literally trademarked and owned by Warner Bros. (not that these pajeet streetshitters care since they are just looking for a fast buck)
4. the concept of the coin is being "paid to write comedy". Jesus Christ
5. zero potential for any legitimate partnerships or growth in the future

If you buy this literal pajeet shitcoin scam, you deserve to lose your money. I have zero sympathy for you.

This is a fair warning for all you nucoiner normies, don't listen to any bagholders shilling this trash. Norton, TrendMicro and Mcafee detected background keylogger installer. DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE.

These points HAVE NOT been "debunked" and no evidence to the contrary has been presented, no matter what these street shitters claim.

1. zero proof, only FUD
2. Bazinga! is trademarked, not Bazinga
3. monetized humor has no competition
4. potential partnerships with social media giants

GET FUCKED AND STAY POOR this ICO is ending in 2 days and then it's MOON RIDE

Poo in Loo

damn. how am i to get rid of my bzc then? you fucktards are ruining this for me and anyone else who invested in this coin. shilling isn't scaming so just stfu and move on

How did this Indian pile of shit make it through my filter.

t. subverting kike

jesus fucking christ you're back?

pajeet, stop

This is a shitcoin compared to UFR. Get a coin that has a working alpha coming soon, a coin that has a worldwide use case. We both know what that coin is and it's not bazingashit.

Filtering "Bazingacoin" "UFR" and "Turtle" has vastly improved my browsing experience.

How do I do this? Tired of those three pajeet scams

Kill yourself Sharpie89

you can just follow some basic instructions you fucking retards and filter everything bazinga instead of bashing these threads, no one cares about your opinions this is fucking pajeet shills, don't you realise you're just bumping them? GOD.

I hope 2018 is the year Pakistan dirty bombs the fuck out of your shithole country, Raj

>this is a 2x

SO EVEN IF IT WASN'T A FUCKING SCAMCOIN IT COULDN'T COMPARE TO OTHER COINS LMFAO

DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO SHILL YOU FUCKING PAJEET? NO OF COURSE NOT YOU RETARDS DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE A TOILET

it's an easy 10x dude, what are you talking about?

ICO ENDS IN TWO DAYS

thanks just bought 500k

You don't even know how to use this meme, stupid street shitter

Guess your momma dropped you on your head when you were little.

Now you're retarded...

this is the most replies I've ever seen for a bazinga thread

TOP BANTZ MR.SANJAY

TAKE THE POO TO THE LOO

Let's take a look over at this chart and analyze the trend-

OH LOOK, YOU'RE A RETARD!

Gee mr. 56% you sure look hwite