I tried buying some coin via Chase credit from Coinbase to ship to other exchanges but the transaction was cancelled...

I tried buying some coin via Chase credit from Coinbase to ship to other exchanges but the transaction was cancelled. Any other chase fags having issues? Are they now considering crypto cash advancements on credit, meaning a 25% extra charge?

Got a prime rewards card through Chase. Haven't had problems buying LTC on coinbase and sending to other exchanges with it. It's been about a week and a half since I've done it though

I use a chase freedom reward card for my crypto and I have an available balance of 900, I used 750 today to buy some LTC to ship to exchanges and my bank declined the coinbase transaction. I went on the phone and they said some shit about cash advance (25%) being declined, I guess crypto is cash advance for them now. Meaning you'll charged 25% on top of whatever you purchase with your card. I haven't tried my debit card though.

>Spending $700 when you have $900 left in your line of credit
Jesus man what's your limit?

It's my crypto card dude, not my actual credit card. Limit for Freedom card is 1500, which is fine to buy 3k worth of crypto a month. It's just gay.

especially considering they consider it cash advance and tack on an extra 25% on it. Meaning that I won't get the cash back rewards so I have to use my plain debit card for purchases instead of credit.

These idiots cancelled my wire transfer to coinbase. Had to go to my local Chase to prove it was me. They asked me "Do you know this 'Coinbase'??" Better to use another bank. I missed out on XRB when it was cheap because of Chase. Literally tens of thousands of dollars missed out on...

i have a small credit union and they will never let a coinbase charge go through without calling them first. if you google this problem its not just your bank, its almost every bank in the US. its because coinbase is based in the UK.

i have chase sapphire and no problems with normiebase

Chase sapphire has a 5-10% cash advance fee, so next time you make a transaction in the next couple of days or weeks check with your statement.

I have six Chase cards, always put it on one of them and have never had an issue. Last was about a week ago

Yeah I placed one a week ago, today is different. I think they altered to cash advance instead of a normal credit transfer. Want to be a Guinea pig?

I used to buy tens of thousands on credit since Sep.

Coinbase changed the merchant category on crypto buys, so now its being classified as cash advances. This happened around Jan 24th, and I was slapped with 6% in fees on top of the 4% coinbase cc fee.

Called both coinbase and chase and each side said it was the other companies' doing. DESU, I think this is on coinbase since they changed the transacation category.

Bunch of dicks

I'm too much of a pussy to try it now, standing by awaiting further news

>I'm too much of a pussy to try it now, standing by awaiting further news
Hahaha, it's stupid. Because I tried, two times today (fucking shit is going to reflect on my credit score) buying for 750,when I had 910 available. Bank declined the transaction. I called and it said, we recently stopped a CASH ADVANCE payment. So, if you are paying with any CHASE cards, you're subject to the CASH ADVANCE fees, off the bat.

Any chase credit cards******
I haven't tried my debit, but I don't want to spend my debit money.

More info in this thread:
TL;DR: Crypto is cash, except for when it's taxed, then it's property.

FUCK

>Fuck you chase.
>Fuck you coinbase.
>Fuck you bitcoin for dropping 50% after the purchase

I just did but they would only allow $400 to be purchased even though my limit is much higher. I called and asked and they said it's like a cash withdrawal...so look on your card and see what your cash withdrawal amount is and that is likely what you can use.

That's so low, ffs. So If I wanted to buy $750 I would have to make two separate purchases of 400 and 350? And then pay those amounts before getting butt fucked by 25% cash advance?