Daily reminder that you're a bitch if you don't have HPB (High Performance Blockchain)

daily reminder that you're a bitch if you don't have HPB (High Performance Blockchain)

It has insane potential, I have never seen anyone talk shit about it cuz its that good. It has a 100 mil market cap which is tiny and it is guaranteed to go up.

This shit is about to get listed on a new exchange later today/tuesday so u better hurry if u want instant 20%-40% gains.

They did a presentation at Stanford two days ago where they showed off a prototype transaction accelerator and the schematics for it. They also confirmed that neo and union pay are involved in the project. The coin is proof of stake and has 0 transaction fees and near instantaneous transfer speeds.

I always see people complain that they got into crypto and have made losses. Making money with Crypto couldn't be any fucking easier, I just don't understand how you could possibly lose money, just invest into HPB and you are GUARANTEED 10x in the next month or so, 100x 6 months from now. 1000x by dec 2019.

This coin has everything going for it, the creator has a PHD in cs and has published books about crypto. You literally can't go wrong with investing in this coin.

This is ethereum 2.0 in terms of returns, your lambo is ready, are you?

nice, bought 100k

Going to the moon when this hits Binance.

this doesn't feel like a pajeet level marketing ploy at all...sold bought 100Kurry.

Bought a reasonable amount. I see strong potential, especially if they deliver on their claim of 1,000,000 TPS

where can i buy this?

100 mil marketcap is small?

Couldn't have timed it better, my deposit for another coin just went through but went all in on HPB instead.

>yet ANOTHER chinkcoin
lol no thanks

This one will moon hard once it gets listed on decent exchanges

for this team?? the team that was going to fork EOS, but decided to build from the ground up?? the team whose leader has been involved with various highly successful crypto projects?? a team that jUST started marketing to the west??

yes

Yeah, because we're supposed to buy the stupid fucking shit coins that get shilled here. Nice try. What retard actually buys the stuff people push here?

If anything, this place is like a universe of John McAffee level retardation. If something gets mentioned here you can pretty much rest assured that it will go down in fucking massive flames.

OP you forgot to mention that HPB has a 2013 Nobel Peace Prize winning Physicist as an adivsor ;)

You have me beat brother

if you put a 100 bux on every coin that was seriously shilled here for the last 2 years you be a gorillionaire

>If something gets mentioned here you can pretty much rest assured that it will go down in fucking massive flames.

You could literally have taken a shit on a keyboard and bought any shitcoin in the last 2 years and you would be rich. This means nothing.

How much does op have?

Can Amerifagburgers buy this coin?

Yes buy on Bibox. Just as reliable as binance

bibox

Last time in the BP mocondo subsea oil spill, a nobel winner in physics promoted by bama cannot solve anything.. A nobel winner doesn't guarantee anything you mong

These Chinese coins are the future. This will blow up soon.

>This shit is about to get listed on a new exchange later

>If something gets mentioned here you can pretty much rest assured that it will go down in fucking massive flames.

what did u mean by this then?

It has a 200 mil market cap you stupid nigger. I'm not buying your shitcoin

Binance is most likely going to stealth list this. Watch their Twitter, they always tweet ~30seconds before they list on Binance

Dubs of truth checked

it was confirmed by the admins

noice

>Posts picture of a electrical circuit schematic
>Claims to understand blockchain

What?

chinke scammers

i have 25 amigonnamakeit?