This is at its floor. Last chance to buy at this price before next moonshot

This is at its floor. Last chance to buy at this price before next moonshot.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1eCaMhqzbT3
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was in an elevator with Sunny Lu and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Vechain, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Chinese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Sunny with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Sunny took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Chinese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Sunny wasn't in the lobby waiting for me.

I was in an elevator with Sunny Lu and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Vechain, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Chinese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Sunny with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Sunny took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Chinese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Sunny wasn't in the lobby waiting for me.

I hate you all fucking faggots that made me buy near ATH.
kys

>I was in an elevator with Sunny Lu and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Vechain, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Chinese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Sunny with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Sunny took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Chinese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Sunny wasn't in the lobby waiting for me

>buying VEN instead of ICX

>>>I was in an elevator with Sunny Lu and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Vechain, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Chinese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Sunny with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Sunny took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Chinese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Sunny wasn't in the lobby waiting for me.

vocaroo.com/i/s1eCaMhqzbT3

If one more of you fags posts that shit about the fucking elevator one more time I'm selling my bags, I'm starting to get shook.

I've been here like 1 day and already realized that the simple rule of Biz is buy when coins are fudded, sell when they are shilled. Never buy what is shilled here - especially if its at a fucking ATH!

So pumped for the big news tomorrow

I WAS IN AN ELEVATOR WITH SUNNY LU AND I SAID TO HIM THAT I WAS REALLY IMPRESSED WITH EVERYTHING HE HAD ACCOMPLISHED WITH VECHAIN, AND THAT I WISHED HIM GOOD LUCK. HE DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT ME AND DIDN'T RESPOND, BUT HE DID MOVE CLOSER TILL WE WERE SHOULDER TO SHOULDER. THEN HE SLID HIS LEFT HAND INTO MY POCKET AND BEGAN TO FONDLE MY GENITALS. HE NEVER MADE EYE CONTACT. JUST FELT MY BALLS AND MY STIFFENING SHAFT THROUGH THE INSIDE OF MY POCKET UNTIL THE ELEVATOR REACHED THE GROUND FLOOR. PARALYZED WITH FEAR AND EMBARRASSMENT, I DIDN'T RESIST OR PUSH HIM AWAY. THE DOOR OPENED AND ABOUT TEN CHINESE BUSINESSMEN WERE STANDING THERE LOOKING AT US, SUNNY WITH HIS HAND IN MY POCKET, ME WITH AN ERECTION. I DIDN'T MOVE. SUNNY TOOK HIS HAND OUT, SHAMELESSLY LICKED HIS FINGERTIPS, AND THEN WALKED OUT OF THE ELEVATOR. I STILL DIDN'T MOVE. THE BUSINESSMEN CROWDED IN AND I RODE BACK UP WITH THEM AS A FEW OF THEM CAST SIDELONG GLANCES AT ME AND TALKED TO EACH OTHER IN CHINESE. I RODE ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP OF THE BUILDING, THEN BACK DOWN AGAIN, JUST TO MAKE SURE SUNNY WASN'T IN THE LOBBY WAITING FOR ME.

It’s always been a scam my guy let those bags go