What's the point of this board...

What's the point of this board? It's either pajeets shilling their scamcoins or faggots trying to fuck each other over for no reason whatsoever. No useful investing advice or tips. Nothing. Just an endless load of garbage.

In the earliest days it was about starting businesses, what jobs were good, legitimate market advice and learning threads. Then it moved on to penny stocks and day trading nonsense because people weren't willing to work hard and learn the process and don't understand risk when you bring it up to scale. THEN it became coin nonsense 100% when everything started to bubble up because people wanted even faster money but again, fail to understand risk or the fact that coins are ponzi schemes. It's basically Veeky Forums but the inverse.

What people are doing is taking the initiative and smashing into opportunities. I can tell by your views on trading, your quite risk averse, which is fine. But it's important to remember, when you solely have that sort of attitude, you're just going to steer away from something like crypto, whereas others see potential and opportunity. Work smart, not hard all the time. It's literally just differing perspectives.

Although, I fucking hate the crypto spam here, there's more to business than just crypto. And if there were more threads about traditional, it would be beneficial, and those on here could potentially see use cases for the very coins they are holding, but they're too fucking stupid to realize this.

*threads about traditional business topics

That's a very good point sir

It's not that I'm necessarily risk averse it's that the people spamming these threads don't understand the concept at all. Coins are 100% a Ponzi Scheme. If you get in early you make money if it happens to be one that skyrockets, if not you literally handed your money over to some random pajeet. It was fine when it was a handful of threads, but I'm glad we're in agreement that the current level is outrageous.

Zero sum game, no ones your friend on biz.

you buy mobius sir it is good price for you

>coins are ponzi schemes
Go to bed grandpa.

>new technology is 100% a Ponzi Scheme
Check your blood pressure boomer.

>double posting to the same topic
Hi, newfriend. But coins are still a Ponzi Scheme whether you want to believe me or not.

I'm sick of all the fucking turtles, bazongos, and momey sneks. I miss the making money from home threads or options to be successful through business. That being said I'm all in on crypto

But I wanted to shit on both of your posts.

>whether you want to believe me or not.
Just because you don't understand a new technology does not make it a Ponzi scheme you creeky old boomer.

You keep assuming I don't understand it. I think you just don't know what I'm saying. It's fine that you don't but this further emphasizes my point that the board was better overall when people actually understood business and finance and wasn't full of coiners.

>You keep assuming I don't understand it.
A safe assumption since you keep calling it something that it is not. A "ponzi scheme" has a SPECIFIC definition which does NOT fit legit coins REGARDLESS of your opinion on the future of those coins. Hell, it technically doesn't even fit "shitcoin" projects.

>I think you just don't know what I'm saying.
I think you should go to bed now.

>muh 500 billion dollar ponzi scheme. Just like fiat nigger money and university.

Oh, you're just being pedantic. I see.

What are you trying to say?

Are you retarded? Crypto is value investing at warp speed while high on DMT. If you can't understand this then fuck on out of here boomer.

>$500 billion

The funny thing is there is only about $10 billion fiat invested. When normies and institutional money arrives you're going to see some crazy shit.

>Oh, you're just being pedantic. I see.
No. I'm calling you out for expressing an opinion about something you literally do not understand.

I miss old Veeky Forums.

There can be no value because there are no fundamentals. This is what's wrong with neo-Veeky Forums you don't understand even the basics of what you're trying to say.

Except that I'm correct.

>i sed im corect so im corect

I'd rather read a bunch of dumpster diving threads, like the old days, than read kikes constantly lying about how taxes work, kikes lying about keyloggers, kikes lying about not lying.

Dumpster threads were pure, simple, and honest. Which is the opposite of jews.

>Except that I'm correct.
No. You're not.

>There can be no value because there are no fundamentals.
So there's no supply and demand for bitcoin? And you think you know what you're talking about?

>hurr durr it a ponzi!
A public, decentralized, cryptographically secure ledger of transactions has value in many use scenarios whether you understand it or not. WHAT that value will be or should be for any given block chain technology is an open question. But hand waving crypto as "muh ponzi scheme" just shows that you don't have a damn clue what you're talking about.

Except I am correct. The way coins work clearly falls into the generally accepted definition of a Ponzi Scheme.

This is just so silly at this point. You're so blind to your own ignorance. This is why we were complaining about neo-Veeky Forums. Coins are at best pure speculation, but are in reality a scam perpetuated to make early adapters wealthy and new entrants bagholders.

speculation doesnt equal ponzi scheme you boomer brainlet

>The way coins work clearly falls into the generally accepted definition of a Ponzi Scheme.
>t. Doesn't Understand Crypto OR Ponzi

>This is just so silly at this point. You're so blind to your own ignorance.
Says the guy who can't offer anything, but just repeats "I'm right" and "ponzi."

Here's a hint grandpa: if you can think of ANY use for a blockchain that would increase it's value yet does NOT require new money from new users then it's NOT a ponzi.