Help me get rich. My grandma is dying and only a one-way ticket to lamboland can save her

Help me get rich. My grandma is dying and only a one-way ticket to lamboland can save her

Your only shot is an ICO

Put in more money. 300 bucks ain't going to get you a ticket to lamboland anytime soon. I started with a little less than that and I'm only in toyotathon a year later

XLM
Then EOS
Then you'll have 10 times by summer

get a job. get more fiat. get more coins, you need like 10,000x right now good luck kid

Way to disverisfied with way to little, put in more.
Just remember the whole market 3xed

What do you mean then EOS? How long are you holding XLM before flipping it for another coin?

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

How much more, roughly? A few hundred, thousands?
Im a poor student

AMB is easy 10x

Buy two etherbots, sell for like 10x once game launches in a couple weeks

How much more would you buy in my position?

I'm also poor. I put all in in one coin. 500€.

Would like to be in EOS by the time they switch to EOS platform in June. I'm poor though and all in XLM hoping for a chance to make it.

Go all in Req, news this week should see a pump, even if it doesn't pump it's a good potential 2x

If I could, I would take mobius.

Hate to say it, but unless you're all in on Icon, granny ain't looking too good.

As a general question to you, what makes you confident in one specific coin? As a newbie they all seem the same to me

Nothing makes me confident.
I still prefer to loose 500€ to some Pajeet than 500€ I keep in the (((bank))).
I just started to summerize the French coin. Just because I'm French. It looks retarded, but I made a selection. You can't go into all the coins details. Just chose 10 with some specificity that looks good to you and after you go into white paper, forum and videos from the coin team.
My goal is to make x10 EOY. Nothing more. I will still be poor.
I put everything in iexec if you want to know.

ICO, one of the lower >10 cent coin(s), Telcoin, AMB/XLM/VEN/LINK are long term, REQ medium, FUN may go up to 30-50 cents by Feb 6. I have the same amount in. Made, lost, and made back my money. Once you;re in it, it's for a year at least. Spend quality time with your grandma. Bank on researching and staying on top of crypto if you can. Everyone is kind of on their own really.

just continue to invest as much as you can, as often as you can
put $100 on a new coin each week, for example
and don't ever sell. invest more in one coin if you believe in it more than others
continue doing this for 2-3 years.
if the market behaves in the next 2 years as it has in the previous 2 years, you will be filthy rich.
just don't sell anything.

HAHAHAHHAH FUCKING GARBAGE user, GARBAGE

I really hope this is a larp