Any of you Veeky Forumsraelis wear jewelry like chains or watches...

any of you Veeky Forumsraelis wear jewelry like chains or watches? how much percentage of your networth do you put into your pieces?

cypto is treating me well and im thinking about buying a nice gold chain

>im a nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

vitalydesign.com/products/flower-basket-weave
vitalydesign.com/products/vaurus?nosto=productpage-nosto-1
jacoje.com/shop/7mm-rope-chain
ebay.com/itm/14K-SOLID-GOLD-2x2MM-MEN-WOMEN-FRANCO-CHAIN-SIZE-20-30-FREE-SHIPPING/182862294418?_trkparms=aid=777001&algo=DISCO.FEED&ao=1&asc=20160801204525&meid=62b032fe57874ee8916a8952170f105d&pid=100651&rk=1&rkt=1&&_trksid=p2481888.c100651.m4497&_trkparms=pageci%3A971f7602-00fc-11e8-814d-74dbd180651a%7Cparentrq%3A280017691610a88b1d104116ffe4e158%7Ciid%3A2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, i don't like to flaunt my wealth.

just get a fake one for $20 and put the $600 you'd save into NEO

>putting any money in flashy objects

None because i dont need to appear hood rich to help with my insecurity

>im a straight white male from a first world english speaking country

>being an insecure nigger who has to wear golden slave chains to validate their existence

NOTHANKS

I wear a very thin 18k white gold orthodox cross. I tried a heavier chain and it looked too nigger ish for me. Understated is the name of the game my guy.

I think one gold chain is ok and with an optional cross. It's always good to have some gold on you just in case.

cool man, im not planning on getting a thick heavy chain, maybe something like pic related.

something something jew gold amirite

>It's always good to have some gold on you just in case
in case what? Theres a sudden gold shortage on the street you happen to be walking down and someone is willing to pay 2x for a small gold chain. I get the religious iconography part if thats your thing but slapping it on a gold chain is just trashy. No matter how small and 'understated' it is

I've thought about it since women seem to love flashy black guys. But I don't even feel comfortable spending more than $75 on shoes.
What do y'all think of the necklaces and rings on vitaly.com?
vitalydesign.com/products/flower-basket-weave
vitalydesign.com/products/vaurus?nosto=productpage-nosto-1
>t. dark skin

is jewelry really trashy though? what happened to our own sense of style and fashion?

the ring is gay as hell and i dont think youd want to wear anything that looks even remotely possibly fake

666 checked, don't buy flashy things.

thin gold necklaces = poor nog trying to flex

Don't show off wealth unless you have fuck you money

Interesting thought op spend your money to show off how much you had. Why didn't Bill gates think of this year's ago

so youre saying once i become rich i can wear gold chains?

Yes, please be a walking stereotype.

$20 timex, duh

Satan is kinda right.

Having said that if you are a man of a certain age and you have an image of yourself, sometimes you must spend the money in cultivating this outward appearance of the person in your head.

I know that sounds unrelated but to a few of you, this makes complete sense because you are at that point in life

are u pajeet?

hes saying once you become rich enough just wear trackpants and a jumper everywhere. fuck what other people think youre rich

> im thinking about buying a nice gold chain

No niggers allowed on Veeky Forums

Jewelry is for women. If you wish to display your wealth in such an obscene way, then the only """"tasteful"""" way to do it is with a watch.

Fuck it. I might throw down $5,000 on a nice watch/ring/necklace that shows my wealth but isn't overtly flashy.
It doesn't make sense for me to be surrounded by poorfags that make me look like a hobo.

Right now I got 5 digits in crypto and wear H&M clothes and Adidas/Nike sneakers. A cheap H&M watch aswell.

If I were to cash out 6 digits from crypto, I would still wear the same clothes and sneakers but treat myself to an Oyster Perpetual Rolex.

gold chains are for teenagers or senior citizens.

to wax canonical for a minute, jesus's life was only worth 30 silver coins, so why would you wear his torture-execution device on gold? if anything it should be on twine.

why even wear a piece if it's pretty much guaranteed to increase in value after your death?

user, your words seem to hold a lot of weight and wisdom

not sure how the pic is related though

cashed out my two btc around ~5k and bought em both last year with, put most of the rest away for taxes. kinda hurts knowing I could'e cashed out for like 30k not even selling at the tip top but they're still fucking sweet. heavy as fuck.

thats a nice fuckin watch

i get that but he said thin gold chains are only for one thing, why would anyone wear thick nigger chains if they arent niggers?

also bought this dope ass watch. so yeah, i can sleep better at night knowing i made out like a bandit considering i paid a few hundo tops for the coins in 2015 and when they inevitabley go back to that I'll still of made out like a bandit

>any of you Veeky Forumsraelis wear jewelry like chains or watches?
no. I guess I have a $200 pair of glasses, but those are perceptive

>cypto is treating me well
how well? just curious how stereotypical you are

lmao how fucking retarded are you dude

Damn you're a braver man than I to wear those things. But if you're naturally confident and alpha no one will say shit about it

I have a small gold chain but its not for "muh money" shit, its sentimental value

I do like gold though, in a sort of treasure way

sunglasses are one of those things i cant get myself to splurge on

im in for 20k and sitting on 130k atm. not rich but comfy.

Rings nigger! Chains too flashy, nice, solid low key ring, can't be yanked, can fuck up a grill piece. Nice solid classy ring

I have a huge gold guiche

I have a thin rose gold necklace and 3 watches

Don't really wear them together

no, they're prescription glasses, not sunglasses. with 100k+, go for it if you like. not really for me. I was gonna laugh if you had 10k or less.

Chains are for slaves.

Fug, I have an extremely old ancient pendant bought from Christies when a museum wanted to sell old artifacts they owned and had no room for.

I really want to buy a thin gold/silver chain for it but the pendant needs to have something custom done on the top so it could work with a chain. Would any jeweler / gold smith do this?

Cashed out for ugly ass chains and a shit-tier watch....guineas...lol

jacoje.com/shop/7mm-rope-chain
thank me later,

You dweebs are so insecure bbbuh don't wear wealth unless ur rich
Shut the fuck up how about you do what you want? Do you have any sense of style?

You people don't get any pussy at all. Sad.

Honestly that's a shitty watch though

sir yes i do sir, i very poor but i like to wear a few thing to make feel good sir

Absolutely, theyre professionals. I'd shop around and get quotes and to see if the jeweler is trustworthy. Have a look at their past custom work

No, I'm white.

no, I've never seen a point in conspicuous displays of wealth

I'd rather spend that money on travel or comforts, jewelry is a pointless luxury.

The point is to get pussy moron
Same as just about everything else
But since you're all virgins this concept doesn't even cross your minds

You ugly fat fucks are the main ones that should wear jewelry to distract women from your faces dummies

Do not ever flaunt your wealth or tell anyone what you are worth.

got pics of what you wear?

>Needing jewelry to "get pussy"
go kys my dude
also 2/10 for making me respond

what's the point of sex with someone who is only interested in you because you have money? I can masturbate fine with my hand, I don't need to masturbate using someone else's body.

I wear a Damascus gold chain that used to be my grandfather's. It's small, so small that I use a safety pin instead of the regular clasp. Grandad was a great man, I wear his chain as an heirloom, not to flaunt.

goldchains look so fucking gay especially when you are a fucking 110 lbs dude like this gayboy in the picture

>I pity the foo

>something something jew gold amirite
>>/Reddit/

>still a virgin

>deeply troubled about sexual orientation

>pities the fool

You're not fooling anybody dork you don't get girls
Jewelry is a ice breaker half the time you don't even have to approach they comment on it first..any further explanation would be lost on a self righteous loser

Don't care enough to upload but think But slimmer and rose gold
First time i wore got the number and fucked a chick I had wanted for a year but wouldn't give me a chance because I had fucked her friend previously

Dont get a chain
Watches and rings are where its at just dont overdo it

Nothing says "i'm retarded" like a watch made by a fashion brand

Why stop with gold? Just go full nigger retard and get a diamond covered grill, watch, and chains. That's even more eye catching than gold

the sad part is, apparently this actually works for attracting women

1000x this

Damnnnn. I'd love to rub my balls on your face. A/S/L?

Most would say 100% of your networth. What they dont tell you is there is credit. You can actually spend more than you have which is the only real way to have the best chain. Just insider tips

gold rope chains are where its at. sick gains too bro

About to dump $750 into this baby
I have over 100k

Am i retarded?

Haven't you ever been put out with no wallet and nobody to call? $500 gold chain can always be pawned or swapped for a few bills.

Men wearing jewelry is gay

considering you forgot to either post a picture or post a link to whomever you were quoting...yes id say you are absolutely retarded. Sounds like a gold chain would be perfect for you on second thoughts

kek'd hard at this

ebay.com/itm/14K-SOLID-GOLD-2x2MM-MEN-WOMEN-FRANCO-CHAIN-SIZE-20-30-FREE-SHIPPING/182862294418?_trkparms=aid=777001&algo=DISCO.FEED&ao=1&asc=20160801204525&meid=62b032fe57874ee8916a8952170f105d&pid=100651&rk=1&rkt=1&&_trksid=p2481888.c100651.m4497&_trkparms=pageci%3A971f7602-00fc-11e8-814d-74dbd180651a%7Cparentrq%3A280017691610a88b1d104116ffe4e158%7Ciid%3A2

Maybe an iphone at most. I dont see the appeal of gold. Platinum has more utility

Whole bunch of faggots in this thread who don't realize that gold is WORTH MONEY and NEVER DEPRECIATES

enjoy buying your faggot loafers and collar shirts i will be perfectly fine wearing my t shirt from footlocker with a fucking used car's worth of gold around my neck that will probably go 3x when the dollar collapses TOP fucking jej soyboys

get the 18k OP 14k is for dumb niggers. i'd go 24k if it wasn't so soft and malleable.

I wear a family signet ring and a 20k chain with Egyptian mask that's a family piece as well. Both in yellow gold. I like jewelry. It makes for beautiful gifts to people whom understand the emotional value it can hold. If I ever made it I wouldn't hesitate to buy a gold Rolex either. I like gold, a lot. Unironically not a pajeet but a leaf.

>Flaunting your wealth

Hah, that's cute. Thou art never going to make it buddy.
It is highly amusing to me that the first thing a self-proclaimed 'nigger' does with his newly accrued freedom and wealth is to buy a chain for around his neck. It is truly fascinating how marvelous and peculiar this world is, isn't it? The irony of the universe astounds me again and again.. Not all men are fit to make it I guess.

what are you a girl?

If you told me that watch cost $3 at walmart I'd believe you.

Who the fuck wears a watch in 2018?

This simpleton can buy anything and sleep with hot babes and you're still alone.

I honestly go to Wal Mart and buy fake jewelry. About $5 for a fake chain that looks real.

gold is for the bold

None because I'm not a Pajeet who wears gaudy gold chains.

>Wasting your money on shiny rocks and metal

Are you a roastie or some shit?

this faggot needs to buy dumb shit like this cause he's some insecure virgin

grow the fuck up kiddo

I don't get people that wear their chains like ops pic though. I always have mine under my shirt. It's a personal item that oughtn't be seen by everyone. A nice watch sits under your cuff a lot of the time as well.

I've got 15 watches, but they're all mostly in the $150-400 range except for my Rolex and my Grand Seiko, they're all from before I got into crypto. Pic related is what I've been wearing the most in the past couple of weeks.

i want something similar width wise. its staying under the shirt for sure. i love the look of gold and want to buy some as a reminder to believe in myself and my investments. kinda gay i know

That's alright. Feels a little ripoff from the Pepsi gmt II though, for me.

Don't hesitate man. You've got something like that for life. Get as high carat as you can afford comfortably. I personally prefer a pendant as well. It can be anything and possibly changed out if you don't feel comfortable with the one you have. Some people out there get like penis enlargements and hair implants and shit to feel better about themselves. Let that sink in.

Ive got 2 watches myself, the tissot being 200 and the citizen being 400 now. The citizen used to be

sir pls delet

the tissot looks really good user. I myself have a vincero watch but am really interested in watches. When I make it I wil most likely get a Rolex

you guys like some ugly fucking watches

bro just buy the chain you want

the 14k is fine if you dont want to spend more
wearing it with a black shirt when you get it and you'll love it
maybe a watch with some yellow/gold accents on it
the bitches will love it, just remember more is less with expensive jewlery, if you wear a gold chain try to keep your outfit simple

why you spend your money on whack watches? those look like fucking G-shocks. Stay beta friend

My question is that a bad thing? To strive to represent your internal ideal?

$40k Johnny Dang grill or nothing OP don't be a faggot.