Would you ever quit a job over how you were treated by your coworkers?

Would you ever quit a job over how you were treated by your coworkers?

They are always mean to me and constantly talk about sex or other topics that make me feel uncomfortable.

yeah

You sound like a little pussy. Grow a pair faggot, the world's a mean place and it ain't gonna be nice just because you're crying.

You better check those faggots and get some respect.

If someone talked to me like I’d slap the teeth out of his head. Grow a spine OP.

I'm not that strong or aggressive though

Just tell them to suck dick.

It depends

Are they bullying you because you suck at your job?

Tbqh though just fight through it. I have dyspracia and I'm pretty stupid but you just fight through it. As long as your bosses like you you're straight

Then what's your game plan? To just quit? It's not going to be better anywhere else if you don't have any confidence. Either get some and better yourself or keep feeling bullied and uncomfortable for the rest of your life.

Quit being a faggot? Have you tried that?

the world is overpopulated by morons and the first thing you need to learn is that their opinions don't matter

>typical pol

Wtf do u want me to do? Shoot them?

you must be a massive fairy if that's all it takes to take your job

are you a girl?

Report them and sue the company for sexual harrasment and missgendering your beta faggotry

>better yourself by becoming a mass murderer
No LLad, don't let your coworkers or anyone else for that matter get to you so much.

>coworkers discussing sex in front of you
>makes you uncomfortable
Why haven't you gotten an attorney and filed a sexual harassment lawsuit yet?

You clearly already know what you need to do.

>tfw you may have pushed an user over the edge to get the next high score

I did, the job sucked anyway and the money wasn't good enough to make me subject myself to that bullshit

I work in a female dominated industry thinking it would be easy and they're all single mothers and/or have mental problems. Male coworkers try to segregate ourselves as often as possible to avoid drama bullshit. The pay is also garbage and I'm underemployed. I need a job which utilizes my degree.

Same here. Fuck that job. Quitting jobs while being a good worker and surprising them is the greatest feeling ever.

Recently quit my job after working with old as geasers who only know how to complain about money or death and take advantage of the younger dudes. Never looking back.

Quit 1 month ago and just chilling. Best feeling ever seeing the fear in all their eyes.

I'm moving in with my coworkers. Sounds like you work with shitbags or you're an antisocial faggot. I'm going with the latter

How do u explain it at other interviews tho

Your first problem is at you care too much. Lower ur care sir and ull be a lot happier. Ur not a slave god damnit it's only another job

Interviewers don't care unless you give some autistic reason for quitting. There is no loyalty in businesses anymore, every company is a revolving door.

lmao i got tired of my less intelligent co-workers and started daytrading instead

Won't they see the news article though

Don't know where you work, but bullying/posturing is pretty normal in blue collar jobs. Lots of low iq scumbags who think they're hot shit and addicted to drugs. Problem is they know you can't kick their teeth in at work because you'd ruin your life doing it.

Outsex them.

Go meet some kinky people then talk at work about piss enemas, father-fucking, 50 load gang-bangs, etc.

Be assertive with them. Calmly tell them that they are making you uncomfortable. If they don't change then report them. If you are good at your job and reliable then you deserve to be treated with dignity and respect at all times.

No hr department

Sort of. I worked at a factory that was 90% hispanic and I got sick of listening to Spanish all day and being referred to in Mexican racial slurs. Yeah hurr durr racism but you try spending 8 hours a day with people who speak a different language. It starts to literally drive you insane.

As for OP, I got a construction job and we talk about sex all day even though I'm technically a virgin. Just learn to roll with it, make jokes and act like you're not a loser. Not that hard.

>Would you ever quit a job over how you were treated by your coworkers?

Not likely. I'm a high performer and I'm used to my coworkers hating me. I'm also used to being the one with political capital, so they're not openly hostile to me.

OP you should find a new job, and this time you should keep your head down, stay out of politics, and become good at whatever you do. Once that happens, people can't talk shit about you, even if they want to.

CHEFS ARE THE WORST some 40 year olds would just shit on me and my interests everyday and made fun of me getting an education since they are "blue collar workers" THE FUCK

Been in this situation before. Never quit though, but I'm actually considering it right now because I'm starting to get picked on at my new workplace. Funny thing is that it's mostly the girls who pick on me, not so much the guys. And I'm so goddamn autistic that I can't tell if they're being flirtatious or legit making fun of me.

Anyway, running away and hiding isn't going to solve this problem OP. This guy has a point even if he is a bit blunt about it.

I think most people are good, but there will always be one or 2 assholes (or more) wherever you go in life. It's not worth missing out on good opportunities and meeting cool people just to avoid the minority of people who are dicks. My advice is to stop caring so much what others think and learn how to tell someone to fuck off when they start bullying you. Now, I'm a bit of a hypocrite for saying that because I have trouble doing that myself, but I'm getting better with age and experience.

Now of course, if you are being severely bullied and you can't see a positive way out of the situation, then quitting may be justifiable.

You get evidence of sexual harassment via recording text email etc, you hire a lawyer and you sue the business owner. Look up your state/country's laws on recording conversations before you go that route.

>crammed in tiny 10sqft office with 3 pajeets and 1 other faggot
>can't bear the smell
quit after a week