For a moment, I want you to think about PoWH from a whale's perspective

For a moment, I want you to think about PoWH from a whale's perspective.

Consider this: You're a whale and the price of PoWH has just plummeted. You're one of the only holders left, with the majority of the powh.

>Wow, what a fucking idiot, no one's going to buy now!

Wrong. You aren't buying and selling from other people, you're selling from the smart contract. Which means, you can buy and sell at any time, regardless of interest.

>He still took a major loss!

In the short run, yes. But, since you're buying and selling from the contract, think about what he can do: He can buy more powh, make the price go up, and hold EVEN MORE powh than he did before. In other words, he can inflate the price, and get a bigger percentage of the dividends. This coin was made for pumping and dumping.

All the whale has to do is coordinate his pump with shilling, something he could pay 100 pajeets to do, and suddenly, people start flooding in again. He starts collecting the dividends, and then, once he's satisfied with the price, he dumps. But not all of it. He still keeps some, and continues the cycle.

>But people aren't going to just keep buying in!

New crypto babbies are born every day. This scam could go on indefinitely, and all you have to do to benefit is hold. Just keep riding the ups and downs, and collect your dividends.

powhcoin.com

Other urls found in this thread:

ethernumbers.co/index2.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, the whale will probably make the pumps and dumps more violent each time, to keep up interest and to make more money. If a whale (or whales) go through with this plan (and they probably will), we could see prices going from $100 to $10,000 in a day.

>Why should we stick to the original PoWH?

Because it's the only one that's above $10 right now. All the rest are jokes.

What’s the current status of this?Was watching last night at 250k ETH

Stay poor fags.

how much did u put in?

2 Things.

1st. We need to start pming all those shitty crypto youtubers that shilled bitconnect. They will make us a fortune

2nd. Need to find a solution for hosting in case the site goes down.

consistent 10 dollars an hour, put in at 4 pm central time

Reporting $30 an hour profit here from a $1000 investment

My family's fortune.

Already cashed out $96 this morning. This is just off of my initial 0.3 ETH put in last night

1.5 eth btw

whats with the samefag spamming really low sells in powh? is he trying to create FUD?

The site is hosted on GitHub, there is already a cache online, and the contract itself has instructions on how to use without the website. We're good dood.

Ether Numbers is getting fucking burned to the fucking ground... lol

ethernumbers.co/index2.html

everyone fucking sold. jesus. I am dying. holding about 40 token and $260.
someoen coudl come in and easily match my amount of token -_-'

Yes and it’s stopped working now. The only sells are dividend sells. Time to reinvest and make that whale fomo back in

ethernumbers is a scam dude. unfortunately my greed made me lose 1.7 eth. I thought getting in at 10eth would make me 10x, they changed the contract address after a few hours

Lmao I got in with 1ETH

ITS GOING UP ! BUY IN IT WILL NEVER BE THIS CHEAP

a ponzi scheme? count me in!

already rich

How long til the jewtube shilldren?

wow they even have quirky and cartoony charts! just bought another 100k

Spam crypto nick and all those yt cunts that shilled bitconnect, if they post a video about this we're set for life

I am willing to help with marketing this coin if someone can spare about $4 in ETH to get me started on this money making journey.

0xeFDECb092Ab2a38c8Df5E2Cad2fBEAE44c611Ab0

How long does it take to double $10K in this. It is hard to figure out because there is no chart.

if ur lucky 10 min

How did you calculate that?

if you get in right before a 2x pump you could get a 2x. Last night it did much larger than 2x so you could risk it tonight

kek

>bought the fake dip as a joke, tossed in some change. had a good laugh at the whales panic selling
>look back at my balance an hour later
thanks boys. thanks.

Everyone here is like jew. No one will give you even a dolla yo.

If I put in $50, do you guys think I can buy a lambo in a years time?

>a lambo
how about the whole dealership user

it's not a scam,,, dude.
They were transparent about it.

I am going all in now.

yes pajeet, ethnumbers is a scam. they prepumped the contract with 25eth to dump on your silly ass. either trust the OG or get burnt.

Well with the $50 is all i have.

The contract is reset? so what are you talking about?
why are you mad that other people can be early adopters? and possibly make more money than you?

How often are the numbers updated? Mostly the dividends.
What's considered a dip at this stage? I just bought in around 640 I think. For the first time. I saw around 710 'bout an hour ago.

lolololol, how much have you lost from the scam token so far?

the shilling needs to be relentless. somebody with dividends could hire a team of pajeets

Not true user. There was a whale giving out $20 in BTC for dating advice a while back.

bump cause this bitch is about to take off again.
watch the etherscan address user, you can update it whenever you refresh. it's kind of acting as our "chart" since this token isn't tradable anywhere else other than the smart contract.

$1100 :(

$1100 : (

do number pl0x

Didn't someone yesterday suggest creating a timelapsed reading off of the etherscan address to create a graph? I lost the name of what he suggested.