HE doesn't own mobius

>HE doesn't own mobius
>he fell for the "Pajeet coin" meme
>He hasn't hopped on the most obvious rocketship since eth.

Enjoy earth. Don't say you weren't warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

stellarterm.com/#exchange/MOBI-mobius.network/XLM-native
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 pajeetcoin. Just look at the team.

Actually just literally got some... Debating on how much I should get though... I've got a fat stack of XLM...

StellerTerm is fucking epic. All XLM-based coins are moon-bound.

People are so fucking stupid I don't get it but at least it makes it easier to get rich. Mobius is THE train to be on and it's so fucking cheap.

All these morons getting sucked into buying scams every time they pump. You can rest assured that Aeternity and Link will not be around five years from now. Just don't even worry. Fomo'ing will only waste your money.

Mobius is the real deal. No one is shilling it to you because it wasn't pre-mined so there there aren't special interests creating the kind of hype that sucks in lots of morons to shill their $100 bags.

Buy some Bitcoin, it's the original and still going strong and in the lead. There are still massive gains to be made if it maintains it's dominance. But if you still feel like you missed the train that will deliver untold gains, Mobius is it.

When people talk about Chainlink they sometimes call it Ethereum 2.0. these people are being retarded since Chainlink style smart contract oracles can be built as a second layer on Bitcoin and every other coin with Mobius. The Chainlink technology will not be useful never and the current token will be worthless, there is no reason to buy it besides throwing your money away, validating some Veeky Forumstards, and enriching an fatty Sergey.

In fact Mobius is truly Ethereum 2.0. Mobius takes the ideals of Bitcoin, a permissionless electronic money and brings that ideal to reality. Bitcoin proved the concept of a PoW blockchain but without fungibility it cannot be money. Mobius team also has the years of Bitcoin experience to draw on for improvements.

I'm going all in. Where do I buy?

i have 20k xlm, how will mobius mooning affect xlm?

Mobius was built on the Stellar blockchain. One of the first. It'll fucking moon if you buy both.

stellarterm.com/#exchange/MOBI-mobius.network/XLM-native

guys, please, kindly shut the fuck up about this Veeky Forums can buy this later at a higher price, stop talking about it

thanks
Maybe this, unironically

Could you please shut the fuck up, OP?

Keep posting about Mobius as a pajeet coin and shill LINK to Veeky Forumstards instead.

Vaporware you say? Fucking take my money! Fuck link and they’re fucking working testnet and huge ass partnerships

what is its marketcap roughly right now with calculations

Both LINK and Mobius are good, except Mobius feels like it has more energy behind it. I am betting on it growing 2x-10x in price while LINK trades sideways or even goes down another 20-50%.

Right? posted this in the other thread, still unanswered, but:

at a Total Supply of 887,990,859 tokens and a current price of $0.273 per token, how is this thing, which is
-only available on the Stellar decentralized exchange
-very under the radar
-and below ICO price

currently at a market cap of $243 million and 94th highest market cap overall (45th among tokens)? seems high.

Or am I messing something up?

bahahahah

>Or am I messing something up?
Yea, your brain

mobi is what link would be if they were all hype, and no product.
as a LINK holder, I feel more threatened by... well basically any of the other dozen oracle competitors than I do mobi.

and from a TA perspective... this one is pretty pathetic, the market has reacted to this one worse than I expected. It has dropped below ICO, and the hype wave didn't last two days before careening back to all time lows. They got really greedy as LINK was below 17 cents for ICO, while mobi started at 40.

If you think LINKies are stinky for holding for this many months... consider MOBI's *test* net isn't scheduled for 3-6 months..

if you're not just memeing... heed my warning. mobi will not perform well, i wouldn't be surprised to see it drop to 5 cents or less.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Do you uave Mobius account? I already know the answer so eat a dick.

also the depth charts on the exchange are a fucking joke to look at

would it be crazy to drop my entire 100k xlm stack on this and hope it multiples x3

I just dropped all my xlm on it. What's worst case scenario?

post your transaction history.

yes, it would be extremely stupid. chainlink is not only better, but also much further ahead on their roadmap.
MOBI's hype train already ended, and it's still below ICO.
for perspective, LINK's initial hype cycle lasted 3 weeks before crashing back to ICO levels.

I guess they call it dumb money for good reason.

that's what i thought, faggot.

if you're not a shiller, too, don't drop your XLM for this.

>core team
>all pajeets

Don't you have a street to shit in or something?

Shit coin, shit team. They're just trying to ride LINK's coattails while promising the kitchen sink along with their pajeet knockoff attempt.

Anyone falling for this shit deserves to lose everything. No developer gives af about Mobius.

>link's coattails
bahaahahaah

Sold all my LINK for MOBI

Unironic good decision.