Goddamn the shills and cancer are out in fucking force tonight

Goddamn the shills and cancer are out in fucking force tonight.

Let's get a filtered threads thread. I want to see what other anons view as bullshit on here.

i just come here for turd pics to add to my collection. otherwise, i have no idea what everyone is talking about on here

started using filters today

Excellent selections, that DADI referral wave was fucking awful.

>love
lol'd

based....also i just learnt that if you put a * after the phrase you dont have to put every combination of the word you want filtered i.e
mouse* will filter mousecoin, >mouse, >mousecoin etc. It helps cut down on how many filters you need

Interesting.
Thanks

bet 15 bucks, all from india..

Veeky Forums seems dead with filters on

i use private browsing so its not worth it to type in filters every time..
maybe its time to change that though. the bzc threads are making me seriously consider murder

What kind of socially crippled retard even shills like that. It's literally just a spastic pajeet posting the same threads and the same comments over over that yell at you to buy the shitty scamcoin, in the most autistic manner imaginable. Seriously what the fuck.

Why the fuck can't the mods just automatically block any post containing the words "Bazingacoin" or "BZC"

/scam/

Because it doesn't break the site rules.

Broad censorship is the lowest IQ way to govern.

we need word filters on bazinga and BZC

best form of censorship is rangeban on indian and california IPs

I'm sure reddit will comply with your whiny ban requests.

Do you not see other posts with literal client filter lists in this thread?

How far upstream did you walk to wash your clothes today? Hopefully further than where everyone openly defecates into the river.

the bazinga crap is getting really annoying..
also didnt it start as a joke when they were airing that big bang theory episode, and some autist decided to make a coin about it? holy shit, goes to show people will buy anything if shilled enough

what is spam?

It should turn all page styles into raining turds and Indian shit on pages with pajeet words in the OP.

***SCAM ALERT***

BAZINGA COIN: SCAM
TURTLE COIN: SCAM
VECHAIN: PROBABLY SCAM COIN
AXP: SCAM COIN
DRAGONCHAIN: SCAM COIN
DEEP BRAIN CHAIN: SCAM COIN
BITCONNECT: BETTER THAN THESE OTHER COINS
DADI: SCAM COIN
POWHCOIN: SCAM COIN
MOBIUS: SCAM COIN
PAYFAIR: SCAM COIN

I was in an elevator with Sunny Lu and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Vechain, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Chinese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Sunny with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Sunny took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Chinese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Sunny wasn't in the lobby waiting for me.

did he have strong hands

Is VEN really a scam? ;_;

make it stop for the love of god reeeee

Sums up biz pretty well sadly. The mods have ruined this place thanks to the lack of flags

hahaha bitconnect is better than the shit that gets shilled on biz hahahha so true

Needs more regex to filter beggars and discord shills

PoWH is a real scam, not a fake one.

mods have watched the community crack over relentless advertisers running a mock. I doubt flags would fix it but I'm convinced they could tackle it via bans/filters and generally keeping the place clean. Ive seen it done before.