What are the spiritual implications of investing in a cashless society of immutable blockchains and impenetrable smart...

What are the spiritual implications of investing in a cashless society of immutable blockchains and impenetrable smart contracts? Until the new era of smart contracts debt could at least be forgiven, now it is literal enslavement via cryptographic security and public surveillance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I7vrqMQgfus
youtu.be/kcGqkvjKCvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dosnt have to be cryptos but it is the flag bearer atm, its just gotta be anything other than tangible and digital really. if i were you, i would get your toes in the water regardless, cash out and fuck off to a mountain with that money. thats my dream

How do I summon satan with code?

I am in with you user. But the deeper you look at it all coming together, the mark of the beast and all that is so obvious. Why I stay away from certain cryptos like Bichip and CVC that try to push for RFID integration of blockchain based IDs.

Brain machine interfaces. Don't you know what Elon Musk said? AI is summoning the demon. He started a company called NeuralInk. That's literally what satan is. And how every other civilization has fallen and why there are no extraterrestrials visiting earth. A human-machine symbiosis (for the few) and human enslavement of the rest of us through economic enslavement and surveillance

user, he is the code.

Satoshi Nakamoto is an anagram for 'a hook to Satanism'. We are going down that road Senpai, I'm just not sure if that's a bad thing anymore.

weird

we will definitely start to see totalitarian blockchain applications like identity tagging a few years from now

thats why you invest in anti illuminati coins like ZCL/BTCP. invest only in privacy and financial freedom enhancing coins. don't ever invest in AI coins or RFID coins. And also remember gold and silver is king and always will be because god put it there and no human made currency will be better than those 2

>god put it there
But who put god there?

Find a better spot for Veeky Forums on this chart if you can

>schizophrenia the picture
neat

whos that

fuck off kike

>Satoshi Nakamoto
Sat N

who /temple/ here

yeah but the question is will they let a few of us get rich off this shit? those people have the same elitist mentality like alot of us have on this site, of us vs normies. and honestly, they give their fair warning signs and alot of the destructive waves are only led and we willfully choose to go that way setup by them with a smile on our face. at the end of the day, we cant blame them for what they do, i just want to help my family and a few friends around me.

Good argument. Please continue to redpill me please.

The inherent contradiction within the existence of Nothing.

You don't need a redpill you need to be hung from a tree.

I'll be rich so i dont give a fuck

You cant spend your riches in hell user

Hell is jewish bullshit

What the actual fuck is going on in that pic

>he doesn't know

I for one cannot speak for myself, but as I’m my own Dad and all things, it feels bad so therefore bad. That’s why I ignore others with devices that distract me. Delete your Facebook. It’s poison. Your gains are within yourself, even if you lose it all. Take your earbuds out and stop distracting yourself. Sharpen your senses. What the enemy doesn’t know is that by creating this she sharpened the reactions and awakened the fire in millions of lost. Ho-El-

Generational here but the legacy is dead. I make sure the scholarship money goes to redpills, suppose that’s better than nothing

What the actual fuck you crazy religious fucks can’t be serious right now

Charles babbage who invented first computer performed a satanic seance in his room when he was 14. Marx who was also a satanist copied alot of his ideas from babbage. The (((CIA))) and (((google))) have been intertwined from the start. Google'$ first doodle was the burning man logo apophus pose from alestier crowley. And google launched at the worlds largest satanic ritual burning man with a huge demonic artcar.youtu.be/I7vrqMQgfus

nwo will be acheived through crypto.

If this isn't concerning to you, then your soul is forfeit.

no such thing as a soul

Nice to see some people woke on Veeky Forums in this sea of degenerates.

Accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior. This is all but a glimpse of time in the order what will be. This life is nothing but a blink. Seek things that bring you closer to god.

Not guarenteed. We could use crypto to transition out of the current system and then drop finance all together and just work 6 months out of the year to keep the resources stacked .

Theres enough human labor where we could work 20 hours a week and provide all things that we need and use to live and travel

Fuck off with your sand nigger shit shlomo

But what if Jesus is Satan and Satan is God you stupid cuck

Lucifer is the one who freed us

Prometheus, Lucifer etc. fucking bible thumpers. Learn to accept agnosticism in your life you’ll be much happier.

>t. brainlet

Hurrdurr cashless society is somethin those religious folk wuz talkin bout

We are all investing in the obsolescence of humanity. That's it, enjoy the next 20 years because it's all we've got before AI wins.

I'm gonna give you demon spawn some real talk

As above so below. Thats first law. The others (demons/aliens/monsters,etc) whatever you want to call them are ruled by Lucifer and his two right hands, they seek to over turn the law ie flip everything on its head in order to mock the creator.

The infinite intelligence of the creator is coded into everything, the others manipulate this knowledge and give it to us (flip it) thus they are using us to create them physically in this dimension with A.I. in order to rule this dimension that has been gifted for us not them

And how do we know that’s necessarily a bad thing?

If everyone is so concerned, go invest in AGI. It’s the only AI crypto that’s trying to usher in a benevolent AI overlord

You have all the tools and info to make it if you're smart enough and have the willpower. If you're dumb and lazy you deserve to be poor and unhealthy. That's what they think.

youtu.be/kcGqkvjKCvA

Besides the obvious things like their love of human (babies especially) sacrifices
You are included in the "the creator is coded into everything" you are a living piece of the creator put in this dimension and this entire dimension has been gifted to all mortals because of that. They hate the creator but cannot win against it so they focus on the creator's avatars..us..the intense jealousy they have is two fold. 1.they proceed us but we we're made from the creator and not separate like they were. 2. They were not included in being gifted this dimension, they are not meant to be here let alone rule here, thats violation of the first law..but since mortals have been given this dimension we can choose to give them dominion which is what the elites are actively pursuing, they think they will be given immortality and rule side by side with them. In reality your existence to them is an unforgivable affront there will be no pacts between us.

that would be good, but really powerful people wont let it happen

I can already summon 3 level 99 satans you cuck get on my level

Bitcoin is digital cash read the white paper nigger.