What are alternative ways to make money on the cryptocurrency hype besides actually trading of coins?

What are alternative ways to make money on the cryptocurrency hype besides actually trading of coins?

Make your own coin.

come up with your own ideas you dumb talentless faggot

Why would I need biz then?

Get pounded in the ass,, get paid in bazingacoin. It's flawless. report back plz

How good is your programming?

PoWH, nuff said.

Scam people out of coins using phishing websites, fake plugins, viruses, fake icos etc.

who is this hottie he looks THICC

Too much initial investments

HTML, CSS and I can do a bit of JavaScript/jQuery/php

What can I make with that?

Posting womyn on Veeky Forums

lol you people are retarded.

Do you even know how much bounty managers, community managers, etc get paid for this bullshit?
Literally pulling in upwards of 150k a year EASY. Not even larping.

Absolutely fucked and won't last but it's a good way to set yourself up for life.

>all web dev

Lol, learn a real programming language

how much do you have to work with? time wise, finance wise, single? age? location?

I'm not that smart

how much do you have to work with? time wise, finance wise, single? age? location? also, tell me what do you waste your time on the most. hard mode, gaming and tv dosnt count. its probably your thinking like mine too, for me its alot of political shit, and baffled by how stupid people are, waste of energy and time, but its hard to escape that shit. tell me about yours.

WEB DEV IS REAL

Comfy as fk with bzc

Charging normies to buy facebook coins (ripple, verge, tron) for them. You can even sell them on ebay for way above their market value.

Actually a lot. Won't give you any ideas for free cause I might try it them out myself but think about what services are offered for fiat and just do it for crypto.

>make coin
>shill it once
>suddenly an army of pajeets start buying, mining, and selling
Fucking can't believe retards here actually bought turtlecoin.

HTML, CSS and jQuery are not programming languages

But if you're proficient in JS/PHP and you actually understand the logic of programming there should be almost no hassle using another language. The language doesn't even matter, it's what you do with it.

just join airdrops and bounties for free crypto heres a telegram im in where new ones get posted t(dot)me/joinchat/AAAAAEPRFTXh2MbW-anvfw

nowdays they is always worse than those of my Indian competitor.

Counts as traiding

I just think that all this will crush soon once people get more educated on such matters, so would be pity to loose a chance to profit on the man’s blind greed

im working on a project to do this. i looked at some content that is being made, and i know i can do it better. sometimes you don't have to reinvent the wheel just improve upon efficiency and provide more value for the user.

but you are on a good track, selling the picks to the miners.