WASO WASO WASO WUSSSUP.....If you're not holding 25k BTC now, you're fucked

better get some now. you need min 2 BTC to make it in 5 years or less.

Let it go already. It was an early experiment in cryptocurrency. It was great for its time. I just sold the last of mine for ETH.

>you were never meant to make it
best will win

newfags will never understand the value of btc until its too late.

BTC is like that girl you dreamed of, and by chance, you get the once in a lifetime opportunity to be with her. Everything's great, you couldn't be happier, until you start looking at other girls. You want to get the same feeling again, and you leave her for this weeks PnD.

Once again, everything's great. Slowly things start to fall apart though... little by little, every gain is a little bit smaller. You go from girl to girl trying to get the same feeling back again, but it's never quite the same.

By the time you look back at what you had, and realize you should have just stayed with her the whole time, she's moved on. She's out of your reach now.

Buying high isn't making it. I refer you to the chart.

the girl of your dreams must have been a piece of shit that nobody wanted

if btc fails, crypto fails.

Whi wants a dumb, fat, slow, resources consumming, decadent and chinese dominated gf?

Jesus christ you are brainlet

Respectfully I disagree.

Bitcoin was the first to apply cryptography to a digital asset and make it somewhat mainstream.

We are all grateful to satoshi for that.

However to say that the combined brainpower of a planet of billions of people can't improve on that design?.. I'm not so sure.

Bitcoin is gen 1
ETH is gen 2, programmable blockchain

Gen 3 or 4 or more will be useful but BTC will be a relic in my opinion.

People might collect it like they collect old sports cars I guess

Eth is propped up by mining and PoS will flash crash it.

"hey bitcoin is the new thing"
"hey ETH is now the new thing"
"hey XRB is now the new thing"
"hey ADA is now the new thing"

"hey bitcoin is king again"

Forgot to mention that with what you said...there will always be a newer and better crypto ALL THE TIME. One will copy the previous dominant crypto and add another item, then another crypto will do the same thing. I'm that case there will also be a replacement.

btc failing means crypto has evolved. eth will lead the way

What app do you use to manage cryptocurrencies on your mobile device? Android/iOS.

yeah no...how many electricity/computer et companies failed....computers as an industry were still made.

Also there is no actual way for BTC fail, as there is no off swtich, it can only be forked.

Btc does have one remaing advantage inmo. its the hardest mother fucker coin to change....eg the whole blocksize debate shows that even needed changes were not made.

The upside to this is it is the best store of value, becuase its the hardest to change

The ETH / ETC fork, and roll back....makes me not quite and sure of ETH for SOV

its solid. thats why it won't fail.

you can say that _____ crypto is better, then in a few months another crypto comes into the market using the current "best crypto out there" tech, adds something else and then releases it, does that mean thats better? If so then there will be an eternal "better crypto" every few moths.

BTC is not going to fail, if it was, it would be under 5k now, and under 2k in Feb.

After it was so recently 20k, it will take a while for it to decline. BTC was never going to crash and burn, it's just going to slowly fizzle out, while something else quietly replaces it, something without long waits and expensive transaction fees

The idea that BTC needs to survive for crypto to survive is retarded. In fact, BTC failing would be good since it's mostly used by criminals anyway. A legitimate crypto shouldn't be associated with the dark web

t.pajeet

confirmed,