Real life unironic Jew. AMA. Pic is my mezuzah and timestamp for proof

Real life unironic Jew. AMA. Pic is my mezuzah and timestamp for proof

do u like money

id asked you something but im afraid youll get fired up

What's God's punishment for impersonating a jew? I claimed to be one so I could make a dollar from an online survey geared towards jews.

Shalom shabbat! Im also a jew. Will post shekel for proof!

What religion are you?

Do you really believe in the lolocaust?

Who doesn't

Dohohohoho

Nothing but the shameful memory of having done so.

What is mezuzah and are you invested in ripple?

Do you understand why your people have been removed from countries all over the world over 300 times?

Do you think it's everyone else's fault?

Why do your people lack any self-awareness?

My great grandma was a jew, exactly how jewish do I have to be to benefit from the Israeli gibs? I heard you can get a free trip to Israel or something

Is Hanukkah gelt used to teach jewish children to eat money?

Jewish. But my actual spiritual beliefs are closer to Daoism.

A mezuzah is a little scroll in a box that you keep on your doorframe to ward off evil or some shit. I am not invested in Ripple.

Anti-semetism is the ultimate FUD. Since biblical Egypt we've been getting bounced around like a tetherball, and someone always finds an excuse to do it again. I think people at large are chumps for thinking an entire ethnic group can cohesively move towards a single goal. "A Jew" and "some Jews" does not equal "The Jews" at large.

I don't think you've ever spoken to a Jew in real life.

Yes, we do get a free trip to Israel before we turn 26. I don't think you're Jewish enough to qualify though, sorry goy

My honest answer is maybe

>"We dindu nuffin"

Worse than niggers.

>Anti-semetism is the ultimate FUD. Since biblical Egypt we've been getting bounced around like a tetherball, and someone always finds an excuse to do it again. I think people at large are chumps for thinking an entire ethnic group can cohesively move towards a single goal. "A Jew" and "some Jews" does not equal "The Jews" at large.

I can see why it happened 300 times!

>Oy vey it's everyones else fault but our own.

Forget that your holy books literally call goyim cattle to be used and abused. Ah well, looking forward to gassing you for real this time senpai.

Me too. Actually I’m half Jewish but believe mostly in daoism.

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

Damn I was hoping to get a free trip to go meet an Israeli qt
>at least I get an Ashkenazi IQ amirite

What coins do I buy to get rich?

Haven't done my homework on BZC but I'd guess not as fucked as you think if you have your finger on the sell trigger

VEN is an easy 5x EOY. Short term, PoWH and other ponzicoins will make you a decent stack if you get in low enough

basically this
the korean and the talmud are full of rancid hate towards infidels and goys. they deserve each other

*the Koran

Which of the following slurs injures you?
>scoundrel
>parasite
>swindler
>profiteer
>jew

You didn't explain why you posted an AMA, explain yourself

Do you look down on non-whites? Do you see them as useful idiots?

Lol

What wrong with the korean?

the bible says the real jews are BLACK. what do you have to say about that you fucking rat?

Jesus stated "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Do you ever think it's weird that so many Christians insist that the Jews are God's chosen people when it contradicts the words of the central figure of their religion? Or do you just smile?

Shalom, I'm also a Jew...will post circumcised penis as proof

>all abrahamic religions are shit
Who would have thought?

>kike makes AMA thread
>after a few replies, inevitably shills his shitcoins for the goyim to buy, which they will cause "the jews always know how to make money"
>kike drops his bags on the goyim
>oh jew!

Do you really think I'd do this if I got bothered that easily

Just for fun

I look down on people who think making a tier-list of skin color is worth any amount of time

What bible are YOU reading?

I think the Bible is a work of fiction and Christians are the biggest LARPers on the planet. It would be funny if they weren't running the place.

JKV

Jeremiah 14:2 King James Version (KJV)
Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Song of Solomon 1:5-6 King James Version (KJV)
5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Acts 13:1 King James Version (KJV)
13 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called NIGER, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.

Revelation 2:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. (the "jews" in israel today)

lel
Christians running the place.
lel
lel
lel
did the rabbi suck your dick after he cut half of it off? you sick tribal desert rats.

Thoughts on Isaiah 53?

Why are you fighting the palestinians over this shithole in the middle east instead of claiming some kind of tropical island. I know, muh holyland, but I thought god is everywhere

I've been to Israel but I am a goy.

You see shitloads of little faggot American kikes in groups in Jerusalem, I suppose on the trip you mentioned.

Felt bad for the actual Israelis the same age who are all in the army when the Western kikes get to run around like it is Disneyland.

Some seriously hot fucking bitches in Israel though.

Then there is the nigger-kikes - the Ethiopians who LARP as Jews so they get to get gibs and move to Israel.

>I don't think you've ever spoken to a jew; anti-semetism is gentile fear mongering.

So you're the typical jew. And no, I've been around jews my whole life.

Next question: When do you think the next holocaust will be for you and your people?

answer this op

everyone has this shit nailed to their door in my Kike neiboorhood, you might not be a jew

People still believe in fiction? Jesus fucking christ

I haven't read anything past the Torah

You seem to be conflating Jews with Israel and Zionists. They are two related, but very separate things.

Hopefully not while I'm around. Trump and his cronies want it bad, though.

>Trump wants muh holohoax

Imagine believing this

Trump married his adult-aged children off to jews. A holocaust won't come from him, but I wouldn't be surprised to see one within 40 years.

>Yes, we do get a free trip to (((Our Greatest Ally)))
I love Coincidence Detector.

Can I have a couple of shekels please thanks.

You're probably circumcised, so you'll never feel the soft forskin envelop your glans as you masturbate. Unlucky

Are you an Ashkenazi aka Kazar """jew"""? And if so, how do you feel knowing you actually wholesale stole some desert dweller's religion and identity thousands of miles removed from your Eastern European origins?

It's a little wooden symbol to ward off jew eating goblins. My roommate put one on our front door. You can't make this shit up m8.

Why do you practice Judaism? Have you ever read other Holy Books?

Also my friend went on birthright recently and he’s black, so if Veeky Forums wants a free trip to Israel it could happen for anyone here.

Why do you have to wear those little hats

It protects their head in case a stray menorah falls on top of them

dont trust OP seriously I have this on my door too because my previous neibboors were kikes. they just nail it there on every jews house. OP is not a jew. fake news!

>Are you an Ashkenazi aka Kazar """jew"""? And if so, how do you feel knowing you actually wholesale stole some desert dweller's religion and identity thousands of miles removed from your Eastern European origins?
>Expecting a Jew to answer a legitimate question
He will just hamster away using a vague illogical statement and scream anti-Semitism. He will then proceed to demand payment to cover up for the emotional distress caused by your wild accusation. Fuckin Jews.

OP sure sounds like a typical American jew based on all his replies.