To all the pajeets copying the cryptokitties and ponzi coins...

to all the pajeets copying the cryptokitties and ponzi coins.. can we get an eth based betting platform for when this dude get's blasted on facebook live? it's a missed financial opportunity. heck, get carlos in on the action too.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_market
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i honestly wish i didnt see that he has a white wife

as if i already didnt hate that nignog enough

imagine flushing your heritage down the drain like that

just imagine

do you think his girl got with him so she could gain some bigger lips through osmosis?

spotted the insecure cucks

He has enough for the both of them

Why does the kid have medium lips? Mom is thin while dad is thick. Shouldn't it be one or the other?

She looks like a meth addict dude lmao who gives a shit

shitskin detected

What a waste of (a ugly) aryan race.

>family pic

la luz extinguio..

Their kid will 16 years later be posting on /pol/ saying which countries are white and which are not.

you guys are pathetic stop trying to destroy this beautiful family
maybe one day you sad losers will find love

srsly you guys hate on niggers so much without realizing that you're on the same level as them.

ITT:

Why do you hate this based lolcow? Don't tell me you got Bitcoreeeekt?

That fucking scamming nigger is with a white girl? His face just became twice as punchable as it already was.

He looks mentally retarded and his kid looks like a Klingon. You're delusional or butthurt if you refuse to acknowledge this.

explain. i cant remember the last time i raped anybody, robbed anybody, mugged anybody, shot anybody, stole someones car, burnt someones car, smelled like shit before and after a shower, was on welfare, ect

The fact that this troutface nigger is a degenerate human being doesn't surprise me. It's expected. But this white bitch... wew epic fail

Even worse user, they're not married

Stop trying to get yourself out of it, you're in the same category as a nigger, accept it. Both repulsive and a waste of space.

HAHAHAHAHA
ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW

lol heritage is a meme bro.

financially independent and give back to the community every week. you still havent explained why im like a "nigger" user, since i pay taxes instead of consuming them and people enjoy my company

That poor child holy shit
the medical problems he will face

another shitskin detected. its like fishing when the tide changes, all you fuckers are guaranteed to bite

do many zambos exist in the US of A?

This woke me up better than coffe desu.

the only race mixing that is beneficial is whites with east asians, as they usually produce high IQ offspring

race mixing with a nigger is basically adding a scoop of shit to a bowl of ice cream, and no matter how more ice cream you add to it later, it will always have shit mixed in with it

That kid already looks like a low IQ retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_market

>Dios mio

It's a shame that daddy going to prison