I'm building a next-gen social media platform and need ideas for incorporating a token into the ecosystem...

I'm building a next-gen social media platform and need ideas for incorporating a token into the ecosystem. It's basically an Instagram/Snapchat hybrid with a twist that I will not reveal. If anyone gives me an idea that I really like, I'll send over some ETH.

put emoji lootboxes in your app

>7088552

elaborate

The fact you won't reveal stuff and seriously think someone in here will copy your idea and execute months on a project they didn't come up themselves.is pathetic. You won't make it.

This desu. People who covet their ideas always have shit ideas. 100% of the time.

>t. App dev who everyone pitches their shit ideas to

>its basically an app billion dollar multinationals have spent years and hundreds of engineers developing, but with one extra feature that either Snap or Instagram could copy in six months
you'll go far

are you going to make the use of the token used for likes kind of like steemit?
just incentivise people to use it through the token, so people get payed when they get likes. just make it high supply and cheap so everyone can actually use it

Some roastie actually made fun of me because I use an android phone. What a dumb cunt.

Roasties don't want an android poorfag like you

can i use this app to send dick pics

yes

Proof of Selfie.

Where can I buy in? I'd gladly pay eth for stake in the company

maybe

I'm saying that you should design some unique emojis for your instasnap thing, but only allow people to access them through lootboxes. make it so that people get free boxes periodically by reaching certain "like thresholds".

Ex. stacy takes 4 selfies that each get 25 likes. Stacy should then receive a lootbox containing a few random emojis. Users could theoretically use these emojis for anything, but it would be wise to limit people to simple shit like pic related and then add more features later.

And i guess you should give them free lootboxes less frequently as time goes on. Like if 100 likes gives stacy her first free box then it should take ~300 total likes for her to get the next free one, and so on.

I've already raised a significant amount of money and have deals with major celebrities. If the token/crypto addition doesn't work out, it isn't a big deal.

sounds interesting

I mean, likes are kind of a token for people already.
If you're doing it with a money economy, you could make the payouts at the end of a month.
Access to more filters for getting more tokens. Give a few filters to peasants and maybe cycle them out, but make a good portion of them exclusive.
You would then make the filters that are popular exclusive at certain tiers (or just beyond the first paywall tier).
Additionally, a paid for tier wouldn't be too bad; you would just have to mark it up by 400% or some exorbant number, in order to hinder people bypassing the economy that you set up. I would advise against doing that until a while after release.
People like progression, so make the progression be a ranking list that they can climb to get into tiers.
At a later point, add a top 100 or 1000 leaderboard (probably make it some quirky marketing name). This would encourage competition, and also fuel the tops to stay on top and not get bored.
Boom.

something like MySpace/vsco. Stickers/themes for your page you can buy that others will see and songs that load with your page that you can also buy

>next gen
you are already in it

Adding a picture to the chain requires one to "moderate/view" x images. multiple people will view these images and those who answer truthfully get a portion of the block reward and their picture is uploaded and "moderated" to be added to the chain.

This means it is a picture chain that encourages clean content and rewards for consensus of proper/safe content.

Actually fuck you. I think i'll develop this.