Sup homos i think i may have discovered a diamond in the rough in the weekly ico thread of reddit

sup homos i think i may have discovered a diamond in the rough in the weekly ico thread of reddit

there’s a new project called b0x network that incorporates 0x and knc so that you can margin trade on decentralized exchanges

remember RadarRelay, Ocean, Paradex, Amadeus and other 0x-style decentralized exchanges?

b0x can be used with all of those

and it doesn’t really have any competition

seems like a hard yolo if you remember how well ZRX and KNC have mooned

Other urls found in this thread:

b0x.network/
linkedin.com/in/tombean1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just joined their telegram and devs have been busy answering questions, i think this has been flying under the radar my dudes

Pls delet

Is it in ICO?

Website?

Website?

Website?

Website?

b0x.network/
Found it

Website?

Thank you. ffs that was infuriating. There's no whitepaper up yet. Does anyone know when the ICO is happening?

>b0x.network/

LOOOOL they pulled *ANOTHER* scam?
holy shit, does anybody still have the list?
nvm i think i got it:

1. district0x
2. bloom.io
3. coinmetro
4. b0x

how do I buy this shitcoin

Why are these scams

Same designer fool

Oy vey

50 people in their telegram? looks like scam in the making

coinmetro was a scam? was going to buy in but had no fiat available and didnt want to sell my bags

well dude, it seems they all use the exact same design and their ICOs are all pretty damn scammy.

1. district0x = never looked into it, sorry
2. tokens wont be released for a looong time for some dumbfuck imaginary reason
3. coinmetro had like 500% bonus only a month ago dude.
4. b0x again the EXACT same design as the other sites

or it looks like they haven't even formally announced anything and you're literally joining a telegram of an ICO that is flying under the radar. the founder has been answering question in telegram daily.

>1. district0x = never looked into it, sorry
if you never looked into it, how would you know that it's a scam?

they also have this guy as their lead dev...

principle engineer at a multi-billion dollar corporationon with 500 connections on linkedin

linkedin.com/in/tombean1/

"durr hurr it's a scam because they used the same color scheme"
jesus fucking christ how do you retards manage to remember to breathe

i found all of this out in literally 5 minutes

Lmao @ all of the people that just joined the channel

So many pajeets with non-pajeet names. Im starting to think pajeet isnt a race but a way of life, kinda like what the jew has become

Yes sir, many people choose this life it's very a good investment sir.

>calls district0x a scam

>haven’t looked into

>thinks some popular web designer is mastermind of multiple ICO scams

t. pajeet

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

delete this rite now OP you utter cunt
telegram group went from a comfy 40 people to almost double thanks to your big mouth

This is one that looks a little too good to be true. Product is allegedly almost finished but there website is bare bones and they've been completely under the radar for the last year. Not buying i unless they show some serious transparency. I want to know who these guys are.

Well fuck me guys I think this might be one of the rare times where OP wasn't a fag

I looked back through the telegram history and they look pretty fucking legit

Still need to see whitepaper or GitHub activity but I think this is a hidden gem

Margin trading on decentralized exchanges is a fucking insanely good idea because it can be actually be delivered within a short timeframe

Boxmarines where u at

Thanks just bought 100k