IT'S TIME TO COORDINATE OUR SHILLING. OFFICIAL POWH SHILL HQ. GET IN HERE MOTHERFUCKERS!

IT'S TIME TO COORDINATE OUR SHILLING. OFFICIAL POWH SHILL HQ. GET IN HERE MOTHERFUCKERS!

===discord.gg===/RwwPQwR===

Remove the =='s

Other urls found in this thread:

ethernumbers.co/index2.html
powhcoin3.com/coins.html
powhcoin.com/index2.html
powhclone.com/index2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idk man, organic shilling straight to Veeky Forums and other social hubs is the best way to grow this, I see no point in shutting ourselves off in some discord. why make one?

We can always do both user.

Looks interesting bump

OMG NUMBERS IS PICKING UP AGAIN.
THANK JESUS

ethernumbers.co/index2.html

bags getting heavy there, pajeet? let it go, you got dumped on. still early enough to get in on the OG. I think its only at $910k

Why don't you guys pump powhcoin3.com/coins.html too?

It's so low now, not likely to go any lower.

That number looks a lot bigger than it really is user

How do I make one of these websites so I can scam people for free money?

Glad I already got out of this thing with a nice profit. Godspeed anons

Just click on "Download Website" in firefox and host it on your blog. Then copy the contract and put it on the blockchain.

Originally we had two of them yesterday that I can confirm work well and don't take your money or make your balance 0:

powhcoin.com/index2.html and
powhcoin3.com/coins.html

This is a much much better setup than only having one. The reason is that you can shill each of them alternately so that money flows in one, creating dividends for all of us, then money flows out and we re-direct it to the other one, creating dividends for all of us and so on. This game can't make us any money with a static stock of players not doing anything, it needs people getting in and out and for that we need two coins.

I'm not really holding very heavy bags on the second one, I just bought in 0.11 ETH and this already gave me 13 coins. Besides nobody is selling anymore so I can always get 0.09 ETH back. But I (and you) can make a fuckload of money with a two coin system. So why don't you guys hop in?

shut the fuck up ranjeet

Fuck off, first mover advantage always wins

Yes you fucking retards, I'm saying let's have a 2 coin system because it objectively is better. Do you have any arguments against what I said? Or this is just irrational monkey fear that someone will take your turd before you can eat it.

What I'm saying will make you money even if you decide just to hold the original one.

nah faggot KYS why spread the interest when it can instead be concentrated to a single profitable project. Interest will only dwindle more quickly with 2 copies and ur clone shitcoins will only serve to confuse normies.

go hang yourself pajeet, no one wants your smelly bags. yu got dumped on hard tho lol. RIP

first mover advantage in a pyramid scheme? you're basically saying join my pyramid scheme so i can make money of you idiots. don't be a dumbass and get in early now. lowest prices out of all the clones here
powhclone.com/index2.html

>no transactions for hours
you got dumped on too. join the OG

Not really, I got in at 3 ETH and it went up a lot from there. I could sell now at a profit but owning 30 coins I feel like I could make so much more money that I don't want to sell.

i was in before you were on OG you pajeet, i helped test that shit before it went live while u fags were playing with those knock off ponzicoins. im throwing my dividends into clones and making more money. stay poor if you want to.

Yeah, someone is going to sell at a loss in the OG and then find some street shitter's clone and think it's a great way to lose some more Eth. Brilliant.

They will buy whatever the fuck we tell them to buy because we are the shillers and they are fucking addicted. If we come up with a new idea, a new oportunity, they'll join like the sheep they are and fill our pockets with money. Do you think they'll patiently wait in POWHcoin forever? No, dude, they are already looking for the next shit to jump on. A clone of this thing is really easy to market.

Fine, you don't want to pick the one I shill? We can pick another one, but we will make muuuch more money with a 2 coin system than with one.