New investment opportunity. PoS enabled for daily dividends

Hey guys I have traded all my LINK and VEN for this new coin that just came out called PoWHcoin its pretty interesting and i think you guys should check out the white paper. The technology behind this is amazing.

powhcoin.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

powhcoin3.com/coins.html
powhclone
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow this looks great! just got 100k

>pic related

what the fuck, is this actually the first real-world application for smart contracts? the math seems to work in my head. I dont wanna fomo but its hard not to

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

just have ur eth ready, keep an eye out and buy the next dip, dont fomo, wait for a crash and buy the dip. always keep eth on hand for further crashes, keep ur dividends ready for every crash so it bounces every time

yeah I got 2.2 ETH ready to fomo into this shit with, at first I thought it was a total scam but the contract is actually legit, no one holds a majority of the shares so we can't get dumped on. wtf

Movement is starting in powhcoin3.com/coins.html

Check for yourself, it looks like some people are convinced by the 2 coin system. And you should, a few people joined and my dividends jumped up like crazy. Come on, this shilling of two coins will work, do you have any real arguments against it?

So what's the deal, can you "lose" money on this? What if everyone else sells, will your money still be there?

yeah the majority of the shareholders are the one that got in early at a cheap price, if u get bigger shares u need to invest bigger bags.
get in early here and dont be a bag holder. its the same exact contract, dont get shilled by these early buyers
powhclone com/index2.html

Truly revolutionary tech user. Just picked up a sweet 100k PoWH coins.

FUCK OFF PANJEET, THERE IS ONLY ONE SECOND COIN AND THAT'S POWHCOIN3.

>pajeet clone scam coins
Nah, I'd rather make money thanks. you guys are stuck with bags tho, I watched those clones drop like a rock.

has anyone managed to create some sort of graph service for this?

watch out this is a scam

made this for fun lol, gonna animate it, might upload.

That's not an argument against the 2 coin system. You can't make money if money doesn't flow and with one coin you'll have lots of people holding but no flow. Join a second coin and profit from shilling them alternately. This works much better if we all join the same second coin. First we would shill one, generating dividends on that one and then we would shill the other, generating dividends on the other one. Money would flow from one to the other and we'd hold both, making money in the process. A 1 coin system is not sustainable because everyone holds and there is no incentive to sell and re-buy.

Both are scams, it says so on the website. But they are exact clones so nothing to worry about.

It's a ponzi. Do you expect any version to be sustainable? GLHF. The best thing we can do is to focus on one coin and shill it to the moon until people catch up onto it. It's still only at 800 eth. It's really nothing compared to other ponzis. If we keep switching people will eventually get bored and neither one of these coins will get popular.

nah fuck you, go shit in the street. OG PoWH is the only sustainable option. you're a pajeet you dont understand shit about economics or smart contracts. all you know is scamming people and being dishonest.

We have to be careful how we shill it. We have shilled it on Veeky Forums, yle, 2ch and the likes with the promise of passive dividends for bagholders. That is fine and all but it doesn't work as intended as we have a static mass of hodlers and no profit-generating activity.

youre right but ppl arent reasonable

They're not even trying to understand, their primitive cerebrum doesn't allow for new ideas. They are religiously following this now, and religion was a very important cohesive element in our primitive societies.

They're not even giving me arguments against it, they have learnt over the years to say "pajeet" when someone contradicts their irrational faith and that's just what they do.