When you balls deep in literally the only alt coin being used for it's intended purpose...

>when you balls deep in literally the only alt coin being used for it's intended purpose, not some plan years down the road
>comfy

BAT bros get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-_fqzg8PNgY?t=336
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This coin is 10% of my portfolio but it hasn't moved in a week

BAT being more than $1 defeats the purpose of the token though.

Shits about to pop its lid and go to about 1.6 and stay at 1.2 for a while

Did the logo have to be a pyramid?

That being said, it's like 5% of my portfolio but it's not doing anything.

The coin from my portfolio that has recovered the fastest, GOAT.

I've lost out on so many gains from holding these beautiful bags. I'm still up 100%+ but still. BAT excites me.

??? care to explain?

bat being under $1 literally defeats the purpose of the token

It's a forced meme don't mind him

If you read the whitepaper, it'd be very obvious that BAT has no purpose being over $1

Can someone explain to me how is this coin a good long term hold if the price will be stable at ~1 usd?
I've read the whitepaper and I love the idea and Im even considering buying some next month, but I just dont see how I could profit by holding it.

You can use it to give to some of your favorite publishers and content creators such as xhamster

>the price is going to be 1usd
I guess the tether problem is gonna be solved after all

for anyone still NOT in the know

>founder of mozilla leaves company to make new browser called Brave
>it's actually not shit
>duh, it's made by the firefox guy
>creates a coin INTEGRATED into making payments in the browser
>for now it's being used as an alternative to patreon, make donations to jewtubers creators
>phillip defranco and pewdiepie have already shilled it

the normies are going to make this thing fucking skyrocket. we're all going to make it bros. anyone with a patreon is going to start using this thing in the coming months. i'm amazed it's stayed below $1 for now.

>giving my coins away
lmao Im not going to do that, holding for life.

it's holding it's value while most others are dropping theirs. Imagine what it could do in a bull market.

They will send you BAT for viewing ads soon. You won't have to give them away but don't be a jew.

bought 17K BAT after using the Brave browser for a while and reading about the team and the project. One of the few coins out there that has a legitimate use and easily has the best team in crypto

i'm jelly of those bags, i'm only hodling a bit over 4k

it's definitely a LOT more than what 90% of altcoins can say/offer.

the BAT concept is too confusing for most jewish niggers on Veeky Forums

Brendan has said in the past that envisions having BAT on several platforms, beyond just browsers. If this takes off, really takes off, you could be looking at the currency of the internet.

shilled by one of the biggest channels on ALL of youtube

youtu.be/-_fqzg8PNgY?t=336

BAT being over $1 literally defeats the entire purpose of the token. Did you even read the whitepaper?

beaten to the punch already pajeet

Pewdiepie i know you surf /biz give me another 2 weeks to accumulate BAT before you hardcore shill it in one of your videos, cheers fellow BATman.

Getting BAT for my Youtube vids already.

Feels pretty darn comfy.

Real comfy
I have 10000, i know that thats max $10000 but good enough i guess.

All bags are good bags, BATbro

I should finally get to creating that youtube channel i've been wanting to make. Compiling amateur fight vids from all over the internet into best of vids. I'll finally be able to receive compensation for my efforts!

Do it.

Focus on presentation.

does this mean demonetized videos can make money? How the fuck are they going to deal with copyright?

aren't copyright vids taken down?

Any one site or Youtube profile can yield BAT tokens. They're just donations, really.

There's nothing no one can do about it.

This is the beauty of the BAT vision.

do you use some sort of alert for new BAT threads so you can post this every time?