So if Chainlink fails how you are going to kill yourself? for me it’s overdose

Other urls found in this thread:

smartcontract.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gonna eat a kilo of beans and cabbage and shut all the doors and windows

bullet to the brain after i hatefuck and kill sergey

I don't invest money that I can't afford to lose. So I won't kill myself

It's already failed. Dump your bags and come on over to mobius

My stinkies have cancelled out my ICX gains. The only reason I'm hodling is because I think LINK is in the best position to become the number one oracle service.

>He hasn't heard the news yet

Haha sell, I fucking dare you

kek

im gonna carve out a big stone and paint it like the chainlink box and then drop it on my head from some height

I'll keep adding sharpies to my pooper until I'm dead

there is no news

I'm going to dip my feet in a bucket of water, then get one of those mosquito tennis racquet zappers and dunk it in there. If that doesn't work I'll go to a hotel and get to the top floor and jump off onto their lobby.

same in all fields

Even Rory has jumped the boat. He is investing in his direct competitor.

NO, THIS PROJECT WILL NOT FAIL FFS... DO YOU HEAR ME?!? THIS PROJECT WILL NOT FUCKING FAIL.. THIS PROJECT CANNOT FAIL!!

THIS COIN WILL SUCCEED. IT WILL GUYS. DON'T YOU FUCKING DOUBT IT GUYS.. CMON NOW STAY FOCUSED STAY IN THE GAME.

BREATHE

>CPChain
>CP

how is CPChain a direct competitor to LINK?

I find LINK weird technically. The way they provide data to the Blockchain is by accepting calls on a centralized API. So data requests to the Blockchain have to originate off-chain. Its solution is poor compared to what MOBI is planning for their initial implementation IMO. LINK implementation has a lot to be desired in my opinion. I agree with the people who say they're trying to do too much.

To expand on what I said, my personal issue with LINK is their API:
smartcontract.com/

To buy data and create an Ethereum contract to use it, you need to go a centralized API. In practice, this means that even though the data retrieval is decentralized, the management of that data is completely centralized.

Mobius will be completely different. To request the data, it can originate from on-chain or off-chain. The API for requesting the data is also each individual node, which then propagates that request across the network. So even though Mobius will have a centralized FE which makes it easy for people to use it, it means that the requesting of the data and the management of it all, is completely decentralized.

Also keep in mind that the retrieval of data into Ethereum is just one aspect of Mobius, the aspect included in the initial implementation. There's also BTC/Hyperledger and what MOBI can do there, The BTC/Hyperledger functionality will be completely different to that, and creates a whole new aspect not yet seen in any other Oracle projects at all.

it's over, isn't it?

Always buy more LINK

Dont underestimate the power of positive thought. LINK 1000$ EOY

Link will succeed, hold your bags and you will make it

We’re going up again, lads. See you in the morning

spirit bro you return

Kek, they don't know about the shadow fork

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!