How many NapoleonX coins do I need for a group of chicks like this to use me like a fuck bot?

How many NapoleonX coins do I need for a group of chicks like this to use me like a fuck bot?
I just want all of them to sit on my face, make me suck their toes and take turns riding my cock while humiliating me.
Then after I get annoyed of that I switch up and just start knocking them out with flying elbows and spinning back-fists one by one until only one remains, who I then tie up and dominate for 6 hours straight while the others watch in fear knowing they're next

So how many NPX do I need to make this dream come true, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=MZXCNWEK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>polish whores
Just one

By the way, if you invest in NapoleonX after checking it out and seeing the team behind it, and use my ref, you get 5% of what I invested for free, and I get 5% of what you invest. Use: MZXCNWEK

Check out the team behind the coin, it's pretty much a solid 3x if you get in during the ICO which might end in a day at this rate.

napoleonx.ai

the one on the bottom left is the most wholesome roastie there

pajeet, this is getting a little too much now

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=MZXCNWEK

I'm no pajeet i'm just trying to get biznessmen to use my ref so we both get free shit
Whats the problem? I used someone elses ref code from here

that obsessive posting tells me otherwise

Not obsessive just whenever I'm on I drop it
Its a solid coin anyway dont see the problem

People spam utter shit repeatedly, the people who buy into this will likely see 3x and thats no exaggeration

ive looked through all of your shill posts, and you are yet to explain what the project does. ill use your referral code if you can do so instead of telling me to do my own research

It's a quantitive trading platform for crypto. I don't think half the people buying in really understand what it does desu.
>HKDAQVQQ

I have no idea what it does lmao

But I didn't know what Odyssey did either, and I still made 9x on that so
And also what said

All I know is the team is good

The absolute state. You put 19 eth into something you have no idea about?

If the bonuses are retroactive (i get 0.9 eth bonus when i buy in after you have) then ill think about it

>People using Referrals when in reality it is better to let the tokens get burnt.

We don't get 5% of what you invested, user. I used your code and only got 5% of what *I* invested on top of the 10% early bird bonus. At first I thought you'd faked your screenshot of the 19 ETH donation and you only invested the same 0.3 ETH minimum I did, but then I saw the site and realised their text is a little misleading. You got 5% of the amount bought BY me with your referral, whereas I got 5% of the amount I bought VIA your referral.

Teams solid, yeah. What do you know about the asset management licence?

The code only works for first 5 referrals anyway, then it stops giving you anything.

you need to bay TRON crypto to get this girls

Thanks user, you saved me using his referral

Holy shit is that the Ark roastie on the left?

Cause no one likes a desperate salesman. I know you ref code and I will never use it. I hate you. You are gil from the simpsons. The fact that you think having that many naked women wouldnt smell like a fish store makes me hate you even more. YOu are not a man. You are a worm. 2 chicks at a time is satisfactory. This is something you will never experience. I am better than you.

obviously not but i can see the resemblance

good post OP

No retard, you get 5% of my ref. It just takes a while for them to pay it out.

I used someones from here and waited longer for the bonus

It does give you it, but your loss who gives a fuck

Sure thing bro, back to jerking to cartoons

>Unsold coins are burned, reducing supply of coins thus increasing the value of remaining coins
>Shills it before ICO is over

Whats the matter user, worried it wont sell out and having to watch it slowly fall into obscurity?

No, I just want more tokens