All my money on XRB rests solely on the hands of a price manipulating pajeet who can't even make his exchange work

>all my money on XRB rests solely on the hands of a price manipulating pajeet who can't even make his exchange work
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YOU BITGRAIL
WHY DID Veeky Forums CONVINCE ME TO PUT MY MONEY ON THIS STUPID EXCHANGE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Wait, wait a minute. So you mean to tell me I HAVE TO FORCEFULLY SELL MY XRB AT A LOW PRICE BECAUSE OF SOME FUCKING PAJEET????? WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

....... don't tell me you're an American?
:^) lol

I'M NOT AMERICAN BUT HE JUST SAID ALL NON-EUROPEAN COUNTRIES ARE GETTING THEIR ACCOUNTS CLOSED?? WHAT THE FUCK?? ARE ALL ITALIANS PAJEETS BY PERSONALITY??

what the fuck this is bullshit

Yeah.
>Non-European
European != European Union
If you're not in EU, you're fucked.

This is Bomber's master plan - he wants non-EU folks and Murricans to terminate their account so they get refunded in BTC.
Bomber wants to force buy your XRB for pennies in BTC because he knows XRB will moon soon.

THIS IS LITERALLY ROBBERY
FUCKING PAJEET PIECE OF SHIT I HOPE SOMEONE SUES HIS COMPANY TO THE GROUND
(just let me withdraw my xrb first)

Why were you still on Bitgrail?
Really sorry for you but that guy was sketch from the beginning.

why the fuck did you not get your raiblocks out back in december when he didnt start to fuck up?
as soon kucoin listed it you should have gtfo of there since back then there was no withdraw limit

because i didn't think it would be THIS bad
AAAAAAAAAAAA dammit
I hope someone sues him, a class action happens, or someone else takes over the non eu accounts

never trust italians
now i know

you knew before, you didn't trust your instincts.
if lawsuit happens he'll do some time, but the money will be all in monero

>never trust italians
I'm Italian and I agree with this shit

why is it HE DOESN'T WANT ME TO WITHDRAW WITH XRB??? I MEAN, IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ZERO TRANSACTION FEES...

HE IS DOING THIS ON PURPOSE
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Never trust Eastern Europeans/Pajeets/Chinese bro.

Please tell me you're not this delusional?

Never trust anyone, ever. That's the whole point of crypto.

You don't know how to use a wallet? Why are you even investing in cryptos if you leave your coins at exchanges?

Pretty much, but for example I trust a South Korean more than a Chinese.

sold my xrb for BTC on bitgrail trying to transfer out btc but have to wait on verification...

>leaving XRB on an exchange, let alone a small Italian one
Congratulations, I always wondered if there are people, who lose money on crypto

He also sold now, AHHHHHHHHHH

They're actually pretty fast and don't bitch too much, was done in 1 day for me.

thanks for the info user, going to send to kucoin and buy back into xrb

I haven't sold yet. I'm waiting for the time I break even.
Please for the fucking love of god let it get to .0014

If he did sell now... LMAO

The whole history of the Bitgrail-Rai relations is hilarious. It's probably the worst and most comical partnership in the blockchain world ever. Why, why did they have to partner with that scam exchange? Such a great project constantly under pressure because of some retarded Italian perpetrator.

>Refreshes CMC
>Still tanking

Jesus Christ. All my money is going down the drain.. goddamit.

of course its going down because some people can buy from shitgrail and can sell on kucoin
because transfers are instant
shit will be over soon lmao

It's true tho

>leaving your coins on an exchange

How fucking new are you?

if you bought, you don't check before a week
it'll do fine
if you didnt
put a buy order, come back next week
easy

AAAAAAA B-BUT IWAS JUST LAZY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHY AM I SUCH A LAZY FUCK I MEAN PUTTING IT IN A WALLET IS LIKE 30 MINS AT MOST, I WAS JUST TOO LAZY AND WANTED TO PLAY VIDYA AND WATCH ANIME DAMMIT
AAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah, I'll do that.
I-it'll stabilize by then, right?
I'm not gonna lose my money, right??

Better sell now while you're still on the green. Also, why XRB, what use-case does it even have?