Iron hands rule the iron throne

you know this isn't over yet

literally shill this coin and immediately watch those dividends come in to reward strong hands.

all the normans and normiettas that are still around missed the moon missions and start vibrating when they hear of a new one. PoWH really gets their dicks hard. But no matter the buy-in they cannot escape the allure of fud & fomo, so they will fill our LOCKED-IN pockets while they sit starting at a screen waiting to take their kid to harmonica practice

We've already caught a few whales who sold before profit. Just more proof nobody has any idea what they are doing.

Who would have thought that on top of Mt. Shitcoin sits the best hodl of the year....doge knew.....doge always knew.....all currency is a meme anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PoWHCoin/comments/7u1nbg/powh_coin_20180130_1512_update/
powhcoin.com/index2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I did well getting in at 200ETH level. 3x w/ dividends. Now at 800, and seeing the real potential if this breaks out?

Just tripled my buy in.

In for the long haul....

earned $50 in dividends since last night for basically doing nothing. Feels pretty cool

I'm a drawfag, work in the game and film industry as freelancer but I want to go full time creating high quality, normie friendly / easily digestible art that can be used for promotional campaign for this token. I would need donations from hodlers here for me to spend my time working on this instead of freelance work shit. It's still at early stage and I will be posting my white paper and list of advisors but I just want to guage the interest here...

Put in 100$ around 9pm last night, woke up at 5am to around 5$ in dividends. Going to watch it for a few days then maybe put in 5 eth

looks good keep the shill going this thing has serious potential for high vol.

Already made 2 ETH profit. And you know whats even better? I survived the crash today so everything I invested is worth even more instead of less LMAO

PLS shill this to crypto youtubers. LIke crypto nick and all those cunts, they're gullible as fuck and if they make a video on this we're set for life

pls. bros, report the imminent DIP

The only thing that's keeping me in the green.
Soon 1mil Mcap (if you could call it that)

great work

Made a program which plots the eth balance of the contract over time.

How does pic related happen? How do I view my tokens and move them about?

?? Why do you say that what you invested is worth more from 'surviving the crash today'? (I am not following the logic...)

Nice. Can that be on a live link/page?

There are two others listed on this page: reddit.com/r/PoWHCoin/comments/7u1nbg/powh_coin_20180130_1512_update/

It must be hard being on the spectrum

powhcoin.com/index2.html

everything is done through here thru metamask

I think (hoping) the smart money hodlers here realize what we have in our hands and are planning for a long haul. This is far far far from over, it's literally ground zero right now.

Maybe, I don't really know shit about operating a website.

Then how are people sending 1200 POWH tokens to the contract? Or is the exitscam meme real?

I bought myself another coin, as this seems to be going higher than other times. It is a much slower growth, not that frenzy of the first day.

The only thing keeping a smile on my face during these weak times

that is not the token from the smart contract...someone made another one and named it that....

Let's compete with doge here ppl. Doge w/ dividends

I'm dumb. can you trade these Powh tokens like you do with crypto currency?

You buy them with ETH and sell them for ETH

You're right! followed the transactions further, just some rando, sorry for the FUD

it's going down a bit, just HODL

No, sell sell sell!

How do you veiw the full site on mobile?

>biz is as retarded as bitconnnneeeeekkkkktt buyers
when this dies, I’m going to laugh

Maybe we should crash now to be able to buy more?

please sell and fud away your powh so i can taste those tasty dividends

hehe

How many shillpoints did you get for this post?

Crash it now if you can as it's going to get tougher to crash it in days to come as more and more people are watching. I have ETH waiting in MetaMask in case it does...

Yeah, I think as more and more people realise that holding is the name of the game the floor is going to be higher and higher with each crash.

people always fud out

they are called dividends

stop fudding retard

I could also use a dip, if you know what I mean

If you think about it, ponzi scheme is the most efficient method of achieving global adoption of blockchain technology. It works on the principle of human greed and it will literally spread like virus.

and given that you cant swing trade to buy back in without losing 10% it makes timing the dip that much riskier....you could think you've sold before bottom only to see it level out and be more expensive to buy again

hence...proof of WEAK HANDS making the hodler's profit.

Higher floors each crash - Just like the technical drawing from the PoWH page:

This is a true marketcap. PoWH is truly glorious

This thing is still going?

Why wouldnt it be going. It was at 150 USD last night and 210 now. everyone realised that the clone ones are not worth staying at

>Why wouldnt it be going.
Cause these pyramid schemes usually only last like 24 hours before coming to a grinding halt. I cashed out of this yesterday morning when the contract balance sent below a mil

ummm let's think:

all coins are shitcoins until technology is proven
shitcoins worth nothing unless they moon
can never know if shitcoins about to exitscam
enter PoWH
no exit scam
snek of dividends
normans love snek
profit

Double top.

Oh boy, here we go.

Because ETH and all other coins are in the red today and I actually sold 2ETHs of a shitcoin that is down 15% today to get in on this, so not only I avoided that bloodbath of going -15% but I also went up like 10% + dividends

It's been longer than that and it shows no signs of stopping

Smart Pajeet

I need it to dip again to put in another 1 ETH

OK but you would have made more cashing out yesterday. Now you have to hope it goes up, which it probably wont

do you realize how small the amount in this currently is?

do you realize how much money is in shit coins

do you not know what a snek is?

Do you realize how deluded you are? Have you even broken even on this thing yet? If you dont get in on the first 6 hours of a crypto ponzi, you lose money.

you can still make shit ton of dividends waiting for another moon

why do you hate money so much

normans have just started uploading shill videos on youtube

>waiting for another moon
That will never come.

>why do you hate money so much
I made a 1.4 ETH profit on this thing. How much have you made?

user, you are missing the difference embedded in this Smart Contract. Yes, it is still a Ponzi, and yes, that means a zero sum game, but aren't they all? (or most of them at least?). I'd encourage you to actually READ the Smart Contract that drives the coin, and maybe read a bit about Smart Contracts themselves. You might come away with a different perspective...

Buddy did you miss the part where I already bought in, made a profit, and cashed out? I know how this thing works.

it already came 3 to 4 times why wouldn't it again? this is a constant never ending up n' down

ask me again tomorrow

yes normies got scared and ran away, they FOMO and are back in on this when it hit the bottom, yesterday

I just made 1 eth from 0.5 in 3 days with this thing
just send ETH here 0x04e818Be4e07915CA0fFAA583ACEC01607c7AAbC this is the adress now and HODL everytime you can quit

t.me/PoWHcoin

I started a telegram so we can hold our IRON hands together as a community

This is the only thing I'm heavily invested in that has me hoping for a crash.

keep that to biz. let the normies be mystified

I bought in with a low amount around 0.23 and i am still at a loss, how come that others doubled their money?

Just be patient. In about a week you’ll be break even on just the dividends. You’ll also make money if the price per token goes up

Other doubled money because they bought in real cheap or on a dip

POWHshadow when?

>its a pyramid scheme
>they came sooner

>how come I am losing money after throwing them into a ponzi scheme? guys help!!