PLEASE READ: XRB MEGA THREAD

I want to have a serious discussion right now. NO FUD NO BS. Bros we need to get this all out there:

>XRB is a scam. Bottom Line. This is the conclusion I’ve come to. Come with a proper argument if you want to disagree

There is no other way to face the facts right now. You’re welcome to disagree and I hope to have an open discussion. We all fell in love with the quick gains and then we convinced ourselves it was all about the “new technology” DAG, lettuce wraps architecture who cares? So far Buzz words with no substance.

The ridiculous price rise was due to the fact that there was only 2 exchanges for this coin. Bitgrail and it’s barely there sidekick Mercatox. Peoples funds were trapped and manipulated to get the price and foam pumping. You all know this bottom line, there is no other alternative and you are lying to yourself if you think otherwise.

>So what? Manipulation is everywhere in crypto.

I’ve never seen something like this in crypto and quite frankly there is only 2 paths:

1) Bottom line, devs and this project is an outright scam. Admittedly an elaborate and well planned one.

2) There really is a “Francesco Bomber” And he has shit all over the devs and this project and now easily owns over 15-25% of the total supply.

The devs have promised us a dedicated exchange since the 1st. When THERE HAS BEEN EXCHANGE ISSUES SINCE DAY 1 OF THE PRICE RISE, you would think they would get an exchange together with at least 1 freaking USD/BTC/ETH/LTC pair.
This is issue #1 and it is the biggest and most blatant issue. No other team would let 1 FREAKING GUY ON A PIZZA SLOB EXCHANGE GANGBANG THEIR COIN INTO OBLIVION!!! CAN YOU REALLY DISPUTE THIS????

>B-but muh rebrand!! that’s what their waiting for!!!

I’m calling BS. Not here to dispute the binance listing, the rebrand or anything else but we’re taking the data as is right now.

Binance has NEVER taken this long to list a coin before:
>BEST CASE SCENARIO: The nodes are still fucked which I completely call BS on. They’re waiting for a rebrand?? I don’t buy it. You’re welcome to dispute.
>WORST CASE SCENARIO: They smell this bullshit scam from a mile away. There won’t be a listing.

Now Suppose Bomber is not part of the dev team/scam. So what does this mean as An individual actor? This means that he has wash traded, locked everyones funds multiple times and refused to pay everyone out in XRB. This means:
At it’s height, Bitgrail was doing anywhere from 10-20 million a day in XRB volume.
>HE HAS WITHOUT DOUBT stacked an enormous amount of XRB throughout the past 3 months. This is undeniable, if you believe in the Bomber/bitgrail side, then believe he controls an easy 25% of the total supply and possibly more.
>HOW CAN YOU HOLD OR BUY INTO A COIN WHERE 1 BAD ACTOR CONTROLS THE FATE? He will easily crash the market just out of spite for the childish bs going back and forth publicly with the dev team.

give pepeless sauce first

The devs have displayed a completely unrealistic, unreasonable amount of incompetence. Its unbelievable. Be honest with yourself.
For all this talk of promising new technology, we have seen absolutely nothing. NOTHING.
>But muh fast coin muh zero fees
So does every other coin on the market without a user base. Quick, low to near no fees. For all the talk of scaling and incredible fast transactions, I think we’ve seen enough to know this is all hype and no substance.

Many of you have seen the 2 million dollar buy wall on Kucoin yesterday. It was pulled when it was half eaten up and all buys were sold in 2 or 3 huge chunks. I watched it. Look at the HUGE RED CANDLE before the most recent dip today, that’s when it was sold. There was an arbitrage bot going hard for the last 3 days.

The price was held while BTC crashed
More and more XRB were accumulated
News on CNBC was released
Bomber released his reddit post in his whiny crybaby tone
The price tanked across all exchanges

Like clockwork.

I can’t even begin to get into all the details from the last 2 months. More people will list them to back me up.

If you want to have a serious discussion I’m all for it. I’m completely pulled out of this coin and I won’t be getting back in. Rebrand, binance listing, another 30x in the works? I honestly don’t care. I won’t be around.

And so we should sell cheap to you OP?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I can't do anything to my XRB on Bitgrail and am just forced to watch my savings go to zero. FUCK XRB. Should have listened to Vitalik a week back and sold this scam then.

>I’m completely pulled out of this coin and I won’t be getting back in. Rebrand, binance listing, another 30x in the works? I honestly don’t care. I won’t be around.

I had all the chance to buy today and still will in a few hours. Enough of this muh FUD bs talk bro Lets own up to some shit here

Devs didnt promise us anything, dedicated exchange was done by 3rd party. If anything devs have been completely on point, Franchescos id is very well known, he wont be able to run away.

Muh FUD. Let me cheap buys them XRBs :(

Seriously 13$ isn't cheap enough for you?
Seriously you cannot differentiate exchanges and devs?
Choose one. Either you are a greedy asshole or a complete imbecile.
I don't like you op.

in at $3, still holding comfy here

what did vitalik say

Every other coin has instant feeless transaction? Thats how I know you are fudding the shit out of this thread.

I'm going to sell XRB at the first moment I can. Better let plebbit hold bags for this one. Best privacy coin my ass. XRB has every transaction out in the open.

it never advertised itself to be a privacy coin at all. its selling points are fast feeless transactions.

XRB is the worst ERC20 token.

Bro XRB has been tested, it is nowhere near as fast as their claims. There is no user base for this coin. Most of the XRB is locked up in exchanges!! There is nothing bogging down the network. Yes, every bs coin will be able to perform fast with low to no fees when there is no one sending anything

STOP LOOKING AT 1 DETAIL. LOOK AT THE WHOLE PICTURE

Yeah in fairness Michelinman, no one ever claimed XRB was a privacy coin

You fucking retard I have done dozens transfers from Kucoin to my wallet and from wallet to wallwt in last week and there has NEVER been more then 2mins of transfer time. GTFO itsyour problen that you are fucking burger who stayed at shitgrail believing fucking italian with your money and now fudding on devs that had NOTHING to do with this shit.

Except I'm not a total retard and pulled my funds out of bitgrail when XRB was $1.25
try again.

fud thread.

Francy the wopper has 5%, and (Oy Vey!) 6 million - 99% - of that is locked; check the frontiers list.

>Worst ERC20
>Worst privacy coin
>Only 120tps on a laptop run node.
Still holding those bags?

Sure you did.

>Assblaster was right about XRB
nice

we believe you user

This happened when I was about to withdraw. It ended with bitgrail putting a minus sign in front of my balance and kicking me from the TG.

This scam has been going on for more than 3 weeks. Bomber is using it to lock (mostly) verified accounts.

People are reporting negative balances in wallets for coins they have never used on bitgrail (like eth or fucking lisk) and then saying its negative balance because they were "Accredited" more than they should have been.

He then demands that you make a deposit to remedy the negative balance even though you never used the coin the balance is showing negative for, EVEN THOUGH this would be an exchange mistake and not the user because HOW WOULD YOU WITHDRAW MORE THAN YOU HAVE IN THE WALLET??

Look on twitter, it's been everywhere for weeks

Dates back to first week of jan 2018 in my case and its exactly as you described. They took more than i initially had, so that is completely impossible it was just a wrong balance.

Weak FUD OP. Mercatox is 5x more shitty if you want to FUD XRB talk about mercatox

You have obviously not looked into this at all.
This is about more than just 1 exchange
Weak Fud KEK I have never seen such pristine juicy fud to be had

This thing just keeps sucking me dry of money. FML
I should just go back to my Burger King job desu

I swear, this fucking Michlan name meme is starting to make me triggered. Every other XRB thread is now made by another Michlan retard. Veeky Forums is only for anons. Names here are for real autists.

>starting to make me triggered
A name is making you triggered? Weakfaggot can't handle Veeky Forums

Everyone knew BG and Mercatox were going to exit scam, but were willing to take the risk for such a unique coin.

Ok, sure. I'll be Michlan as well from now on and start shilling on every XRB thread.

YO DISCORD IS HAVING A MELTDOWN RIGHT NOW:

CALL FUD ALL YOU WANT, THIS IS IT. EVERYONE OUT OF THE POOL

dead memecoin that somehow got popular, and people are surprised that its falling apart. Guess what, if btc got rid of its security and network stability it would be fast and free too, but btc chose to have an actual working network instead. Same goes for all the other coins except xrb. All xrb holders deserve to lose everything.

i need some help right now Veeky Forums

> went all-in on XRB when it got listed on kuckoin for 40$
> sold a week ago for 12$ because i thought this was it
> bought back in at 20$ yesterday because binance listing meme
> now it's at 13$

should i sell or hold Veeky Forums??

Hope it wasn't large amounts of money friend

I wont tell you what to do. I have no doubt it will pump in the near future. Maybe even a 2-3x. All I can say is right now shit is looking really really bad. I am reading all the official sources for XRB and people are losing their shit.

Good chance that price stabilizes and maybe pumps soon, due to the nature of this retarded greed driven market

Fair chance we might be looking at the beginning of the end today

Wow fucking italian scammer is scaming people! Fucking XRB.

Well what are they suppose to do? Is it satoshi fault fucking Mt gox goxed millions of user you fucking mong?

Are you fucking retarded?? This isnt a blame game

The point is that 1 person controls enough of Raiblocks supply that they now completely own the market. The whiny crybaby fat italian nigger now owns raiblocks your fucking moron.

I pray you are a bagholder.

You are a retard. You're saying that the devs are in cahoots with bomber and exit scamming, how does that make any sense you fucking moron?

Thanks just bought 100k!

>Worst ERC20

It's not an ERC20... are you even trying?

I'm saying there is 2 scenarios. DYOR and draw your own conclusion:

1) XRB is a Scam
2) Bomber just assfucked XRB market.
both are bad. PS an exit scam doesnt mean a smoke bomb goes off and everyone has disppeared. It means the top is in, the players have sold and it's going nowhere but down.
Just like Charlie Lee in LTC

Everyone knows it is a scam. Except normies lmao.

No, he has 5% coins currently in Bitgrail ACCOUNT. Its not his wallet, its wallet from Bitgrail users.

Thats one thing, another is that he will give 2 weeks notice if non EU residents will need to terminate their accounts and get BTC for their XRB.

Third thing is that alot of EU users are waiting for verification and getting the fuck out of there.

Fourth, even with million XRBs he can't do shit if it goes to floor. He will want to sell that and profit once everything has passed.

I'm not bagholder because I'm not retarded biztard. I literally rode early bitgrail manipulation and got 3x as many XRBs as I payed for. That initial investment went to NEO at 33$ first day on Kucoin, other 2400 stayed right here with me.

Yea, rebrand was licensed 3 days ago. Dev team literally got into fight with this retard, its not their decision who he sells coins on his exchange to, and they can't take them from him.

You are dreaming, Italian scammer got alot of people and this is the result. Alot of people wanted to arbitrage it today so they sold at 140k-160k sats to get alot more at 100k on Bitgrail.

1 he has made millions and can do whatever he likes whether that is crash XRB first day on binance or continue to play the XRB market for years for profits, the point is he has the control

2 IDK what you honestly think in your little pea brain, but he has been running the only exchange that mattered for xrb for pretty much it's lifespan. Kucoin only happened this month. He has locked xrb withdrawls down and locked out users more times in the past 2 months then I can count. There is no telling how many XRB he owns in how many different wallets and how many more he stands to own by liquidating everyone's accounts if he doesnt just flat out exit when everyone's funds.

3 price is under his control if that isnt obvious enough, he can take as long as he wants with verification. It doesnt matter anymore.

Shieeet i should have verified in december the arbitrage opportunity now is silly, free money

XRB withdraws are locked on Bitgrail and possibly still mercatox. Try to keep up here junior. Also: wishing you gave an italian scammer your gov information?? Really?

So he got millions and will now take millions of XRBs, getting angry people on his back, pushing price down to bottom, for what? Its completely illogical. The more fud he creates, the more price goes down, the less his own XRB worth. At that pace they would be worthless, but people would still want his head, his id is well known.

I know what he ran and how he ran it. Volume was 50m per day on its hay day, its 8 times less today. Alot of people got fuck away from there already to Kucoin or private wallets, and majority of funds there today is private and will be withdrawn with verified EU accounts.

Is it great situation? No. But anyone who believed italian after all this with their money is an idiot. Problem is you started with a fud and got devs involved but if you knew anything you would know that devs and bitgrail don't see eye to eye. You would reply to my response on complete rebrand, new wallets and new site, but you didnt because you don't profit from it. You panic sold it like every biztard would do and now you are fudding. Its slowly going back at Kucoin and thats how it will stay and you know it. No one is selling this coin for less then 13$ (at hight of FUD campaign)

When does Bomber get murdered?

Jesus fuck XRB fan boys in this thread are delusional. It gives me hope though becuase that means crypto isn't over for a long time because there's always some other fucking retard out there who will buy your bags. Fucking idiots.

>inb4 ur bags are heavy

or

>ur mad you haven't bought in yet salty nocoiner

that's exactly what I'm talking about. The cognitive dissonance of you retards is astounding. Bunch of assburgers who can't cope with reality.

>neck ur self

Sell because you were destined to SHIT IN THE STREETS PAJEET

Kek.

> find a technically sound and undervalued coin
> since the tech is weird, coin has problems being added to normal exchanges
> say that you will build a dedicated exchange
> everyone loves you, because the coin is now tradeable
> start washtrading
> price goes up
> be too greedy to exit
> FOMO sets in
> price goes up even more
> be too stupid to exit
> coin gets listed on another exchange
> since another exchange is not washtrading, the price over there is lover, so arbitrators push the price on your exchange down
> realize that you cannot exit without crashing the market completely
> panic, block withdrawals
> price on another exchange tanks
> panic even more
(you are here)

Exactly and the price will be different only until he opens xrb withdrawals i just dont wanna get justed and wait weeks for verification now.
I dont really care if he got my info what can he do with my ID lol.
Worst case scenario Firenze is not far away from me ,knock on the door and giev me my xrb bastardo

But DataDash said XRB will be a good buy for Feburary

This looks like a pretty good time to get in on XRB desu

Good thread OP and you raise some decent points. I think you are right that XRB price was inflated due to being listed on mafioso exchanges. However, We have seen XRB bleed over the last month or so, in part due to the huge profits many have made without the possibility of cashing out. This correction alleviates many of my concerns that this coin is overvalued compared to other cryptos. I think a 2 Billion dollar market cap is fair and a 10 billion dollar cap is achievable with decent exchanges.
I bought my initial XRB on bitgrail and got them off the exchange ASAP, my impression of the exchange was very positive. As such I feel somewhat sorry for Francesco Bomber. I don't think he has any intention of scamming anyone, I think he has an interest in crypto and wanted to run a small exchange that blew up due to XRB's popularity. Due to Bombers incompetence, he has likely broken many Euro laws in running his business. This IMO was unintended and now that he has made lots of money off Bitgrail, he wants to relinquish control of the exchange and cover himself from legal ramifications so he can enjoy life a bit. You can see on the XRB website that Bitgrail account #1 has roughly 5% of total supply.
All in all I am enjoying the mass hysteria surrounding the bitgrail fiasco, but i have no reason to suspect the worst. The internet has been very unkind to Bomber, I really think he just got in over his head and only just realised that he is breaking many laws by allowing international trade on this website. I think we will see Bitgrail ownership change hands, and folks will once again be able to withdraw XRB.

1: If all it takes is a few twitter squabbles from an anonymous user with a fake name to convince you that there is a MEAN OL MR BOMBER OUT THERE KILLING EVERYONES FAV NEW CRYPTO I see now how shitty ICOs have been scamming everyone for the last 2+ years with little more than a website.

2 I'm well aware of the trademark and the possible rebrand, I'm not here to dispute the binance listing or a rebrand like I said. I'm saying that this project is fucked and if you don't think it was all worth it when even now the market cap is 2 billion, I really dont know what else to say.

No one knows what the deal is, but millions on top of millions were made and could still be made in the future. Rebrand all the moron normies will forget all about it and make even more in the future. I'm trying to spread the obvious knowledge that this project is fucked and the Dev teams seems a LITTLE TOO INCOMPETENT for my liking.

OH BTW SEEMS LIKE THE DEDICATED RAI.EXCHANGE LAUNCHES TOMORROW HMMMMM HOW CONVENIENT

I've made my profit on XRB no one is crying or bagholding here. I dont care what happens now someone else can deal with the mess. Just calling out the BS

>see XRB a few months ago
>it's on a sketchy exchange
>pajeets tell me "STAY POOR" when I say it looks fishy
>this happens

You deserve it.

My bags are not heavy, on contrary you fucking retard you are the one fudding and giving an impression you biztarded your way out. Buy high sell low.

I returned my initial investment plus some, I'm literally playing with monopoly money.

>M-muh devs are on it

No they are not, you are retarded

>Bu bu you are fanboy

Look, everyone knows you bought high sold low. At least you are user.

Anyway FUD on bastards
all your points all just
1.largely fake and refutable
2.straight out trolling fud
3.just your opinion

You are wasting too much time on fucking biz telling other retards what to do. Seems to me you sold low bought high. No shame in that, I won't entertain replying to you. Write a memoare, its already back in 150k's.

hhahahahhahahahhahaha yes please american fags sell ur bags to me hahahahahhahahaahahahaaaaaa
>exchange known for fucking shit up 24/7
>buy xrb on it
>surprised it fucks you over

Stay poor losers
and btw saying xrb is a scam because of the exchange is a big meme, it's like saying bitcoin was a scam because mt gox exit scammed.

That is why he is so butthurt. He is either

a) retard that panic sold low
b) American who didn't see this coming from miles away

>If you want to have a serious discussion I’m all for it. I’m completely pulled out of this coin and I won’t be getting back in. Rebrand, binance listing, another 30x in the works? I honestly don’t care

Bought at 1.15
Took my XRB of bitgrail cause what's up with this shit tier exchange, no thanks
Sold at 28$ when it failed to stay in the 30's for the 2nd time
bought in at 14$ when Biz was fudding it hard
>yeah whatever shit is a scam but theres still a 3x left in it easy. Even more no problem
Held as it dipped to 12$
Sold today at 16 after Bomber announcement

Just looking for a discussion but Biz is full of retards like you as always

BOMBER IS JUST UPSET ITS GETTING ON BINANCE

In which case would your laptop need to do more than 120tps? What do you think, that Visa runs it's network on a laptop?

>using fud unironically
>projecting mistakes onto others

absolute state of biz

Ok I understand, I just think you are looking way to deep into this. Francesco will want to get rid of this money as fast as he can, he made more then he could have dreamed of. He has now legal issues because he is brainlet, and he is trying to buy himself time with withdrawal thing now.

Developers are not on it, they have 5% and could have sold it month ago and literally have 5 lives worth of good life in them. They actually grew by 3x in last 2 months.

I sold my initial investment when I noticed Bitgrail manipulated market(or orders where bugged) and flash crashed prices every few days. Thought to my self, this is either massive shitcoin or best thing ever, but I covered myself. I daily traded more because people where selling ETH for lower fees and you could arbitrage XRB/BTC with ETH/XRB for ~2-3% per trade.

I don't care where it goes but fudding and saying devs are on it and thing is fast only because not many people use it is retarded.

As you're the only one contributing to the discussion I'll cap off my point here:

1) This is not about Fud or trying to buy in lower, this is a warning to Biz that XRB is now controlled by Bomber forever unless he decides to crash the market. He owns enough Raw XRB To move the market in whatever way he wishes. If you want to play along and profit go for it and be careful.

2) I think theres good evidence that the Dev team is either completely incompetent or outright scamming everyone. Either way I'm out.
Only time will tell if a year passes and they are still making contributions and turning this coin into something. A rebrand, new exchange or binance listing is not enough to convince me when they have screwed up so bad.

3) In regards to the speed, yes its very fast and impressive, the promise of the capabilities and the binance listing is what kept us all hanging on waiting to buy back in. However, with node issues and outside sources stress testing the network at way less transactions than claimed by the team, I'm very dubious as to the possibility. Completely unproven as of now as I mentioned outright in OP Post.

>Good Luck to everyone

Don't even fucking bother dude. These people are idiots.

>A fool and their money are soon parted.

>tfw italian surname
>tfw from Denmark
>tfw verified on Bitgrail
Just sold my stack on Kucoin and bought in again at a discount on Bitgrail

I LOVE YOU BOMBER

>A fool and their money are soon parted.
every time

>Binance has NEVER taken this long to list a coin before:
i hate xrb but this is just simply wrong. binance promised to list iota since the beginning, but wasnt finished until mid november (it think). so we waited for ~3-4 months for iota to be listed

So many reds in this thread. You pajeets are never going to make it.

Vitalik has never mentioned XRB....this man is a lying cuck that made me have to google that shit

This. Iota and XRB have taken so long to list because they have to setup nodes that are different then most Crypto nodes and these dudes at Binance need a step by step walkthrough apparently