> He didn't buy UFR when UFR was 2.00
> He didn't buy UFR when UFR was 4.00
> He didn't buy UFR when UFR was 10.00

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6
boards.Veeky
imgur.com/a/QORqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The UFR rocket is refueling, but will soon launch away with the help of a new exchange

Hop on, it won't go ever again be as low as it is now

It's down 80% from ATH

I see this shilled all the time here. Do I go all in?

Someone convince me.

Ignore the pajeet shillers.

Do some proper research on the project and decide for yourself. Personally I like it a lot, but that decision should be made on the fundamentals.

Some useful reading:

hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6

DUDE JUST STOP WITH YOUR SHIT DISCORD SHILLING GROUP. WAS A MEMBER SOME TIME AGO, YOU RE SHILLING THIS SHIT FOR 4 WEEKS AND PRICE IS NOT DOING ANYTHING, JUST STOP IT YOU STUPID PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT, NOONE WANTS YOUR FUCKING SHITCOIN.
BTW: GROUP CONSITS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE 100$ PORTFOLIOS, THEY THINK THEY GET RICH WHEN THEY GET 20SHILLPOINTS, YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGS

I PAY 1ETH TO WHOEVER EXPOSES THIS FUCKS, SOME GROUP INTERN NEEDS TO POST SOME DISCUSSIONS, JUST GIVE ME YOUR ETH ADRESS WITH THE PICS AND POST EM!!!!!

"same volume as cryptopia"
no you fucking idiot, this is going to sub 20 cents

Is "shillpoints" a real thing or is just a meme??

wtf they're shilling on this? Ok time to sell, I'm bouncing out before it's too late.

Real thing. They post Veeky Forums threads, you gotta link your answer to the bot and you get shill points. Everyday 20 shillpoints will be gone, if you dont have 20 on your balance, you re getting kicked. Pathetic.

I'm also expecting a lot from UFR.

5 shillpoints mate, next time post a little more.

Real thing
Pic related is a screenshot from the announcement page of their discord group, basically their objective is to shill all together a determined coin and then decide a moment to dump it at the same time

IIRC, every day a bot checks your shilling points. If you have less than 4-5 points, you get kicked out of the group. You earn points by shilling UFR on biz, Twitter, other discord groups or reddit, then you have to post the link to your discussion, and then the mods decides how many shill points give you basing on how "sofisticate" your shilling is, a long post with a picture for example will give you more shill points, like ten or fifteen, than a one line posts with no images. Also they have an entire section of their discord dedicated to creation of memes and pictures like the one here , creating a picture will make you earn much more points than a regular post. It's safe to say that every drawing, meme or shopped picture starring UFR comes from that place.

I joined their discord out of curiosity, then once I red the rules I immediately gtfo. Idgaf about their silly scam, everyone with a double digit IQ could tell they're a bunch of idiots, but I really hate how some of them started spreading their shitty shilling on other boards too, like Veeky Forums or /sp/, just to meet their daily quota of shilling points. Truly pathetic.

0x2a4bcb24cdc3486b6bb7177f6c39b63537bc88dd

Yup. They got some decent projects but mostly shitcoins

>engine failure, pod one
>engine failure, pod two
>full systems failure
>oh god, we won’t make i-

10 shill points awarded to you.

If you guys don’t know, UFR is a pajeet scam that comes with a “how to” guide on how to fucking shill

Fuck you faggots

You think these pajeets would realize they’re single-handedly killing the project for themselves LOL

this is not new, everyone should just ignore any UFR posts and let those idiots talking to themselves

UFR
SCAM

boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz/thread/7094028/

proof os shilling: imgur.com/a/QORqg

This coin is going to go nuclear when the alpha is released soon. Free money.

> He didn't sell UFR when UFR was 2.50
> He didn't sell UFR when UFR was 2
> He didn't sell UFR when UFR was 1.50
> He didn't sell UFR when UFR was 1
> He didn't sell UFR when UFR was 0.50
-- YOU ARE HERE user --
> He didn't sell UFR when UFR was 0.25
> He didn't sell UFR when UFR was 0.05
> He didn't sell UFR when UFR was 0.001
> He didn't sell UFR before realizing UFR was a scam and user has been dumped by creator