Forget about the keylogger meme for a minute, you bigger issues: the distribution

Forget about the keylogger meme for a minute, you bigger issues: the distribution.
Less than 10 people hold 90% of the supply.
The Dev's got too greedy. They thought making a stupid thread in Veeky Forums is enough traffic for people to start mining the coin seriously. They should have said it to reddit, bitcointalk and other public places. Because of this greedy stupid decision the coin can never grow. No investor would be interested in some stupid coin owned by less than 10 people that have 90% of it.
Why tech does it offer that monero doesn't already have? Turtle memes? lmao
>TRTL
>reaching more than 0.01$ ever
lmao, not with that supply, inflation and stupid rich whales.
I can not stress this enough: Insiders have MULTIPLE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS mined already, they can crash the market any time, or keep it down a LONG time.
>yfw it's even those hundred millions holder whales that are chosen to handle the #turtle-market (an escrow on the official discord group chat) and get paid 5% fees on EACH trades on top of that.
This shows that the devs are Turtlejews

CodIsAFish has at least 200 million
Leonardo has at least 200million
superduperdeluxe has at least 200 million

Above three are shitty trailer trashes that mined it with a single GPU. They will keep dumping as soon as they see they can get a few dollars to get some food and meth for the day.

mkid has more than 800 million now.

inb4
>muh 2 billions new turtle per month
>muh inflation
1 - Your shares are getting diluted at the same rate as the whales
2 - They can flip and increase their shares at a much greater rate than people can mine it considering the current mining difficulty
I don't know how you guys fail to see this

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/releases/tag/v0.3.0
etherscan.io/address/0xB4a12553Ee1a1a12250F57A72e16d7c29093e5E3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it has increased since

>1 - Your shares are getting diluted at the same rate as the whales

hahahahaha, no faggot, the whales share is getting diluted by other people mining and nicehashing. Like after two weeks of the coin being released faggots started buying insane amounts of hashing power. What ever the devs had has been BTFO weeks ago by nicehashers

>2 - They can flip and increase their shares at a much greater rate than people can mine it considering the current mining difficulty
I don't know how you guys fail to see this

there is not enough volume on trade-orge to do that.

By the time volume rises it won't matter.

probably not by much, in the very beggining no one was mining so yes, you could mine a lot, but now the network speed is 70mhs, so even if the people in your pic kept mining, they would be getting almost nothing now. The coins are mostly held by nicehashers now who actually had to spend big bucks to mine it.

The network moves between 15mhs to 70mhs from nicehashers. I figured out these guys are paying 800k USD a day to mine.

>hahahahaha, no faggot, the whales share is getting diluted by other people mining and nicehashing. Like after two weeks of the coin being released faggots started buying insane amounts of hashing power. What ever the devs had has been BTFO weeks ago by nicehashers
Are you seriously comparing nicehashers that have put real money into buying hashes to mine this and get a few thousand TRTL to insiders that have mined millions on a toaster?

Lots of money is hashpower means the price must rise to be profitable

This is going to 100 sat by the end of Feb regardless of the baseless fud you spread

>probably not by much, in the very begging no one was mining so yes, you could mine a lot, but now the network speed is 70mhs, so even if the people in your pic kept mining, they would be getting almost nothing now. The coins are mostly held by nicehashers now who actually had to spend big bucks to mine it.
Good so you do understand that even if insiders sell at 2 or even 1 sats they still make a profit? as opposed to nicehashers that have put more sweat and/or money into this.

>hahahahaha, no faggot, the whales share is getting diluted by other people mining and nicehashing. Like after two weeks of the coin being released faggots started buying insane amounts of hashing power. What ever the devs had has been BTFO weeks ago by nicehashers

alot of this is likely.

the nicehashers, are gassing the network upto 80mh/s at times.

20mh would be getting you more than a million an hour.

the will never catch up with pod though, he has a fat stack and also runs the biggest pool, so he is collecting a steadily growing pile.

Even with the few hundred million he sold on the #turtle-market early on for 10 bucks a million he is so far ahead of the game its not even funny.

these guys are heavily vested in seeing this thing go to 100+ sats, if it does and it can hold that price they will have sick income streams flowing in.

there was not enough time for insiders to accumulate retard.

The nicehashers own the majority of the coins

turtlecoin network only emits 84 million coins a day, even if the devs got 100% of these coins the first week, its nothing compared to what the nicehashers have gotten for the last 3 weeks they have been mining

This. They've invested too much for the price not to increase.

actually you can look at how much the nicehashers are getting.

just 10MHs being pointed at turtle = 25,970,643 a fucking day right now, and that is with the crazy difficulty

these nciehashers have far more than anyone else at this point

yet it's crashing
prices don't lie

listen retard
>be insider
>have millions
>hype is high, price is 38 sats
>sell millions
>hype is now low price is 8 sats
>buy millions
>GG you've at least doubled your stack without putting any of your real money into the mix

TFW OP is a nicehasher who wants more coins.

Realistically, the 10 people he's talking about hold less than 25% of the currency. By end of Feb, it'll be 10-15.

is anyone else having trouble cashing out of tradeorge. it worked fine before but three days ago i tried moving 2.5 btc to bittrex and it never showed up and now it says my account has been disabled??

breathes in...... AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAA

if what you say is true, them buying in again would just increase the price back to what it is you idiot

lets break down the scenario you are suggesting

>be devs
>own 90% of the supply
>dump 90% of supply at ATH on tiny exchange despite the fact that 99% of the supply is not even traded there and the fact that selling even $100 worth drops the price 10%
>90% of supply x 38 sats is something close to 300 million dollars which is hilairously more then exists on turtle coin ,yet alone the exchange it is on,
>Somehow only crash price from 38 sats to 8 sats
>"buys" it all up again
>price does not move somehow

really makes sense

have had no problem for me except for it taking about an hour to do any transaction

I've had this problem as well, transactions through tradeogre are slow, but seem legit so far

fuck this meme coin code copy with a few whales nuthugging on discord and trying to get people in to unload their bags

i don't know about far more than anyone.

mkid has 800 million.

at 25 million a day it would take 36 days to catch up.

the first block was mined 50 days ago.

the nicehashers didn't arrive until ~ jan18, give or take.

so at best, the nicehashers have been at it for 12 days, 12x25 = 300 million.

as the days go buy, if these crazy fuckers keep throwings 100's of thousands into nicehash, there will be far greater distribution, but the state of things right now is there is still huge concentration in very few.

thats fine, otherwise normal. i think in the end it won't matter.

Are you saying that 40BTC traded volume daily on a nobody's fishy exchange is insignificant?
Where did I said that they would flip their whole stack? you're jumping to extremes and it show how dumb and grasping at straws you are.

The TRTL fud is amazing. I haven't seen this kind of persistent (but retarded and uncreative; he doesn't even mix up the posts and just copy pastes it) shitposting in an effort to FUD on something. Ever. Not when nvidia card owners were literally selling their butts on /g/ for bitcoins back in 2010-2011 or in the few weeks I've been on Veeky Forums (so I might be mistaken)
>TRTL gets this type of FUD
>do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says
>hodl my few hundred g's of TRTL

keep in mind that nicehashers aren't mining 7/24, their nicehash can only go as far as the credits they have in their accounts, so in reality the new TRTL emitted daily are spread out between a few opportunist nicehashers that wait for the diff to drop to bomb hash and eventually give up when the diff is readjusted that is until they run out of BTC to fund their nicehash

>their nicehash can only go as far as the credits they have in their accounts
that's why nicehashers are mad. Somebody else got the jump on them and now they have to share the bigger pieces of the TRTL pie

>Coin that does nothing
>1 TRILLION COINS because devs want to pull a new PAC and sit on the top 100 just because even at 1 sat they have a fucking ONE TRILLION COINS

Yes, I read that units explaination, and it's the dumbest and shittiest excuse I've ever read, you have to be retarded to think that makes sense.

As usual, this absolute shitcoin is only good if you're a very early adopter, otherwise you'll just buy their bags.

sheesh

its a dead coin. tradeorge was a exitscam. ppl cant even move btc in anymore bc the transcations are being stolen. u cant withdraw btc ither.

unironically a normie friend of mine said that if bitcoin wants to take off they need to move to 2 decimal places. I told him he was a fucking retard and then I see this turtle stuff

lol show proof retard

I've used it and its fine. it just is slow as fuck, their depsoits will probably show up 12 hours from now

ive talked to 4 ppl that have had their accounts disabled in the last 6 hours are u blind or just stuuid te whats going on?

So when the keylogger FUD didn't work, they try quoting random gaymer kids who use discord.

price is at 4 sats headed to 1 sat. turtlesoups back on the menu boys. glad to watch this shit coun burn

BREAKING NEWS

Tradesatoshi has refused listing because of unstable price and uneven coin distribution.

Its going back to 1sat

yeah i heard about this two hours ago from the admins there. it was refused due to low volume

Any proofs or screencaps of this?

They should give away 500 to each retard posting his address so that they effectively create a shill army that will spread the word and the memes.

nice tradesatoshi FUD, it wasn't refused.

So many coins that do the same thing that are already on exchanges
Monero,
Bytecoin
Boolberry
Leviarcoin

coming to an exchange
Bitcedi

coin inflation is worse than Zimbabwe.
also dev planted keylogger and other shit.
also dev and his friends pre mined the shit out of it
also dev wont reveal who he is
also nicehashers killing the mining and control the market
also 3 billion new coins every month is going to shit on everyone holding.
still no ANN
all wallets is shit and buggy even new gui wallet is worse than slimy pajeet shit with keylogger

early whales mined this but are shit poor living in trailers. they will keep dumping.

lmao, I see what you did there considering it's actually what they do everyday.

I got some kind of virus after I used the miner. AVOID!

Sell what you have as soon as you can!

And here we can observe a pajeet engaging in its highly peculiar form of FOMOing

I mined for 2 days and had 920 in the simplewallet. next day i opened wallet and balance was 0.
Fucking theives took my money. I should have listed to keylogger warnings.

you're missing the point. Veeky Forums owns a majority of the TRTLs. It's a community project, Veeky Forums is the community.

Look, no matter what you invest in whales are manipulating the prices. The whales are us. The devs own a majority of the coin to prevent a crash which makes more sense than crashing their own coin..

Oh my gawd... you're saying he actually bought more of them while they were cheap on the exchange? That fucking monster. Clear proof of a scam.

You need to upgrade your wallet. Your 58 cents is just fine.

github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/releases/tag/v0.3.0

Invested 5 btc early in these guys shadowbuying a LOT . This thing will go 100sats + whether you like it or not.
The magic is real.

Check bitcoin price...

this PAJEET-tier FUD is trying to weed out the weak hands.

HODL
O
D
L

100 sats, 15 million shells.

what is that?

FUD

Looking at my balance right now of 973,000 turtle

158040 at current btc price

Its already been confirmed that the few whales who pre-mined will dump as soon as this reaches decent price then abandon the project.

>Its already been confirmed
pajeet-tier

no pre-mine, you mean early miners?

what is this shit?
2018-Jan-30 17:20:03.417523 INFO Block a1791a19bd433a0ef50750fa80bb38992d2602d73961ed530d2ea79f1169ae0d added to main chain. Index: 145700
2018-Jan-30 17:39:05.075057 WARNING Transaction 49b820ad4326ebd9f85d96182ef2ebda95fcfc5a1cf9f63e1821856d5c95ce94 is not valid. Reason: Transaction uses spent key image
2018-Jan-30 17:39:05.310214 WARNING Transaction bacce8c3a4990b897433b2346f5c6d0f40259020e4eee9288c159bdf05dd0eb2 is not valid. Reason: Transaction uses spent key image

Yes. Privately mined by a few friends first before being released into the wild. Each of those friends now has 500 mil - 1 bill each.

If you were one of them and know you could become rich once the price starts to show any sign of rising, would you sell? God damn right they will. Biggest pump and dump of /biz

>Its already been confirmed that the few whales who pre-mined will dump as soon as this reaches decent price then abandon the project.

i have IM'd with mkid, he has no intention of dumping, at least he says.

why would he?

I'm looking at add 150 eth to my eth stack if it hits 100 sats.

or 15 buttcorns

or a shitload of neo

whatever.

>To become rich. The same as fucking anyone would once it shows signs of rising.

they won't be able to unless the can create massive fomo to sell that kind of volume.
it won't happen.
they will have to small small blocks over a long time.

seems like you're just super jelly you didn't get in on it at the ground floor.

>>To become rich. The same as fucking anyone would once it shows signs of rising.

i get that part user, but the volumes are to big to just 'dump'.

needs to be a planned strategy to support the price.

Yes which is fine and exactly what they'll do. This is exactly why the price will never take off. Long term suppression by whales slowly unloading PLUS 100 million TRTLs being mined every single day up to 1 trillion total supply.

The price went to 35 sats and then tanked to 10 sats. It was a tiny dump for the whales. This will happen repeatedly though. The price will NEVER rise as it will just constantly experience this. Meanwhile 100 million new TRTLs each day being created.

Not at all. Just trying to stop people getting scammed by this when the price of it will never take off. 1 trillion total supply. 100 million new TRTLs per day. majority of supply held by a few people who have the chance at now becoming super rich once it rises.

>Just trying to stop people getting scammed
and so suddenly you're a good samaritan. Fuck off. You're either a pajeet trying to shake weak hands to buy TRTL on sale or you're a pajeet who can't buy TRTL but would rather have weak-handed anons join you in unlamboland

Lol, posted my wallet address on every thread and never got any coins. Even when a turtlefag quoted me specifically and said he sent me coins, none showed up. And their faucet only gives 30 TRTLs a day. How jew can you be?

Lel

Same, I've never gotten coins from those free Veeky Forums coin giveaway threads, except for like nigger coin lol

Or you are probably one of the whales who doesn't want people informing them of your scam.

This was part of the marketing plan they created to pump and shill the coin. Pajeets on biz had always been the initial target for a slave army to hype the coin to make the people holding 80% of supply rich.

>whales
>800k
I wish

>Got a late start
>Only mined 20K turtles before nicehash faggots shat in the pool
Why do faggots consistently have to ruin everything?

Because if you hold 80% of the supply you can't allow other people to get enough to manipulate the market.

Also why the fuck do you think they made this a privacy coin. It's so you can't track it when the creators do their constant dumping to get themselves rich.

>getting rich at the expense of others
Welcome to capitalism. Lern2ride the waves. Just admit you're mad at yourself for missing this wave on the ground floor.

>getting rich at the expense of others
I am glad that you've agreed that its a scam and they intend to dump on others to drive price down over the long term any time it begins to rise.

this so hard

se yall at 1000sats

It's not a scam, inasmuch as capitalism isn't a scam.

>tfw you need to ride the waves before you can ride the lambo

>Create a useless crypto that is just a tiny fork of another one
>Privately mine 80% of the supply
>Make it a privacy coin so no one can tell you hold most of it
>Give out a few free coins from a faucet and to Pajeets on Veeky Forums so they will shill and spread the word as a slave army
>When price rises, dump your holdings as soon as the value is likely to make you rich
>Once fully dumped, abandon the project

Oh look another shitty FUD thread

>thinking short term
This is how and why you'll forever be a pajeet

>distribution
You do know it has less divisible units than pretty much any cryptocurrency in existence right?

etherscan.io/address/0xB4a12553Ee1a1a12250F57A72e16d7c29093e5E3

My ether holdings alone disagree with you. I've been in this game a long time and I know a scam when I see one.

so you're a pajeet trying to shake weakhands to buy TRTL on sale.

this shit went from 22 to 11 why are you still shilling it.

No I'm a millionaire crypto holder who is trying to stop people losing fucking money on a 1 trillion supply scam coin that is purely created to make the inventors money before they abandon it.

k mr millionar what coin should i invest in then

Completely depends on your desired risk/reward profile. I wouldn't shill any coin to anyone without them doing significant research of their own though. You should know what your coin does before you buy it!

>who is trying to stop people losing fucking money
hard2believe

I mean all of the signs are there.

80% owned by the creators and his buddies.
Its a privacy coin.
It's using a pajeet shill army because of giving

>80% owned by the creators and his buddies.
So like bitcoin.
>Why do you think it magically dumped from 35 sats to 10 sats within mere minutes?
Because a weak handed whale tried to dump and later decided he wanted to buy back. It's probably you.

Yeah because you can definitely compare the guys who forked a crypto with minor changes to Satoshi and co.

You honestly think I'd invest in a fucking meme coin? I watch this coin as much as I watch every coin that gets shilled on Veeky Forums to scam people (Like UFR).

The owner and his buddies even control the market Discord channel and charge a "fee" for anyone who wants to sell in there. It's fucking comical how scammy this is.

Has anyone seen an inflation graph?
Apparently there will be 35B TRTL by EOY 2018
100sats is $350MM MC.

Inflation won't stop until 1 trillion supply reached.

Goddamn Turtle Marine get a life you degenerate

controlled dip???