Please. Make it stop

Please. Make it stop

this will 20x in a week you fucking retard. buy more.

this will hit binance/bittrex soon

They will still be distributing tokens in a month.

I want it to go so much lower. The pajeets who bought in this scam need to suffer more.

I have 10k invested in this (not even joking) but even I want it to drop further down. Fuck this scam coin.

lmao do you plan on making money on it after?

PS all green IDs in this thread

niggers

No mate, I dont expect this to recover. I have just marked the 10k as a loss and a bad investment.

>Sold at a loss
Never going to make it

When did the people from ICO get the tokens?

Did I say I sold?
I have six figures, I can mark 10k as a loss and not sell.

Even though I have 10k in this I'll keep calling it out for what it is - A SHITCOIN.

What was the presale bonus for this ? Like 60% ?

>Shitcoin
>Still holds it
I hold 6 figures too and I will be rich in a year, sucks you will be too if you hold it.

What was ICO price?

Nope neither of us will be rich from this shit. Will be lucky if there is even enough volume to sell 10k in the future. In a year from now they will still probably be sending out tokens hahahahahah

I'm just going to hold this and see what happens.

It certainly wouldn't be the first ICO coin to dump, trade sideways for a while and then moon like fuck.

I've made the mistake of selling at a loss for the value to then recover way too many times.

Link, Request, Airswap. There are so many examples.

the whole market is complete shit currently.

Neither of these examples had issues distributing tokens - the guys have showed their incompetence on the first step. You think they capable of even getting on an exchange.

The difference is that axpire is really a shitcoin. No one knows wtf it does.

>This retarded
Learn to read maybe

Ripio had issues with token distribution as well
It was trading below ico on ed during the ico
So fuck off, fag

The reason they're doing it with a script is because they've gave people a chance to modify their receiving wallet address if it's been lost or they just prefer to change it.

Once they do that, they can't use the smart contract distribution.

It doesn't really mean anything.

Yep people are too stupid to pay attention
It sucks that tokens weren't locked until everyone received them, though
I've traded some of my stack and increased my holdings while some haven't received theirs yet which is unfair but in the long run it isn't a huge deal

>fake partnership with microsoft
>development outsourced to India (accubits)
>shitty white paper with buzzwords
>no prove of working with hedgefunds and big clients

Just a small time IT company decided to ride the crypto train for free money

Its only the quick flippers that got burnt, and I don't care about any of them.

Everyone with a basic level of intelligence knows what it does. It's pretty clear with even a small amount of research.

They are a real company, and they do have some worthwhile connections. This kind of platform also has big potential in corporate and enterprise markets.

It's a long hold, but I certainly wouldn't rule it out yet.

had a great combo of this coin and canya. 250k to 20k. AMA

read the fucking whitepaper you nigger

Then why did Roger Ver went into this you dumb nigger? They're also going to talk with their previous clients and already have a 24bln hedge fund as a client

Keep buying the new shit coins and diluting the market instead of buying my coins and getting us rich you absolute idiots

Kek

wrong, roger ver is a dumb nigger
An autistic one
He doesn't mean shit, and people see through his bull shit

You are hostile because you dun goofed and thought you could cheat the system with an easy 10x ico. Those days are over, bear market time.

Did u sell at a loss?

>Unironically buying a pajeet ridden project

You deserve to lose everything tbfh

after all this shit talking these fags do on pajeets
They buy a pajeet coin, brilliant

I'm sitting here comfy laughing, i was in the first thread this was being shilled. 90% of these bafoons thought this would 10x right away. No doubt in their mind, those days are over.