STOCK MARKET CRASHING

DOW IN FREEFALL

SELL EVERYTHING

TURN ON CNBC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow, a 1% down move thats already half way recovered. Sure scared me. Healthcare was dragging down the whole market this morning

-1%

Overpopulation is the real threat. Op please do it for our future....

FUCK YOU OP. STOP SPREADING FEAR!

THIS

SAVE THE FUTURE BE AN HERO

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

It’s down 1% and always recovering. How much is crypto down now?

Why do faggots like OP post things that are easily verifiable as wrong?

> -1% is crashing

>crashing

>-1%

Normies cucks don't even know what crashing is.

>a needed correction is crashing

don't worry OP I'm with you, we'll be happy when this 1% becomes 10% becomes 100%

Kek'd. Are you seriously freaking out over a 1-2% downfall? Jeez, you should stay away from crypto.

I knew Trumpy The Lumpy Racist Drumpy Russian Dumpyfuck couldn't keep up the charade his whole presidency. Say hello to impeachment.

NA NA NA NA

HEY HEY HEY

GOODBYE

2% would be a pretty significant downfall desu. especially as a market avg over a single day.

People expect the stock market to crash man, and its gotta happen eventually. Returns are supposed to avg. 10% a year not 50, and with interest rates going up people are going to be quickly reminded of how high P:E's have gotten. Nothing will save it when the smart money realizes there is no "buying the dip" at these levels.

For the stock market -1% is the same as -10% for crypto.
At -6% exchanges automatically close for the day.
At -10% financial crisis is declared.

SELL SELL SELL

>CNBC

Are they consulting the Grand Pajeetess of FUD?

so stock markets do the same thing as coinbase?
LMAO
didnt know that was a thing

Last time it happened was in September 2016 when the Chinese markets got raped. They had to close early 2 days in a row.

lmao fuckin normies
fuck soros
fuck rockefeller
fuck buffet

this is good for buttcoin.
Srsly though I think the stock market is due for a huge correction and a lot of money is going to flee to bitcoin

>normie stocks do the same shit as crypto but have less gains.

Why even do normie stocks.

SERIOUSLY?! What a waste of fucking time and money.

Because unlike stocks, most (if not all) shitcoins are speculation atm. I still prefer shitcoins for those sweet 10-20x a year.

>this is good for buttcoin.
>Srsly though I think the stock market is due for a huge correction and a lot of money is going to flee to bitcoin
If you have time, I suggest that you memorize the suicide hotline.

Forget stock, look at the bond market. The house of cards is falling apart

noo the question is why they dont hedge with btc

CNBC? Only go there for the numbers. Listen to nothing they say.

It's not significant considering the political events that is happening along with the bond sell-off that was triggered.
I know very well that shit is crazy in the stock market. The index is up like 6% THIS MONTH, while ~10% has been the ANNUAL average for the past 90 years.

I expect it to crash aswell, but this is not it. When the crash happens.. it will flash crash.

Own a Cash for Gold store, We buy gold. Realize If trump doesn't fuck it up in his term, it'll crash on who ever he hands it off to. Gold will rocket. Life is good :)

-1% bitcoin is over!!

if they close at 6% they can never get to 10 xd

>stocks down 1%
>bitcoin hitting 10,000 again

STOP FUCKING SELLING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

There's always tomorrow.... plus its a multi-trillion dollar market. If it goes -1% thats a few trillion being wiped...

Shitton of drug ads.. lol

Go back to /pol/ with ur fake hype

DOW DOWN ALMOST 400 POINTS

HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

>free market
>freedom
>capitalism

Tell again why is the US different than NK

This is the only fucking thread about real money I found on Veeky Forums.

Wtf I'm actually ath today. 80.56% annual return

Meh. Call me back when it’s -5% or more

>TURN ON CNBC
uh... no.

Those weakhanded pussies, I eat -10% losses every goddamn morning lunch and dinner

do you seriously not know that good stocks pay dividends? aren't nearly as volatile, are taxed at a lower rate and are actually much easier to liquidate

t. boomer

>using the words "normie" and "cuck" in 2018
oh the irony

>Good stocks
>Paying dividends
Choose one. If any company is paying out dividends it only means that they couldn't find any projects/investments that would create a positive net present value. In normie language that would mean: they are done for, they don't have any ways left to grow.

Because they are so butthurt over their crypto losses that they just have to act out in anger.

>-1%
>freefall
Why are stock market normies so weak?

I love how its "salty nocoiners" when BTC drops 20%+ & then you cryptofags go apeshit over a 1.5% drop in the stock market.

Salty nostocker fags

As if he is gonna reproduce ...

1.5 percent in the stock market is like 10 years of gains

Only if you're a fucking retard with no investing skill - like 90% of you cryptofags

Shitcoin still doesn't even have a whitepaper after 1000s of years...

HOLLLYYY FUCKKK THE STOCK MARKET FELL BY 2% ITSS HAPPENING AAAAAAAA GO INTO YOUR BUNKERS

yeah sure gainslet

its kinda sad isn't it

the Trump Slump begins!

I live off of dividends lol, enjoy your funny money :-)

I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO MOVE YOUR COINS FROM TETHERED EXCHANGES YOU FUCKING IDIOTS, NOW YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR SAVINGS

WELCOME TO HELL

so you are retarded?

>companies exist to generate profit for their shareholders.
>borrowed money has been so cheap why would a good strong company need to re-invest all its profits. plenty of room for dividends.

not a boomer but I do like my passive income

Thats a 2 month worth of gains in stock market user

not in the past year or so. this year has been completely fried and necessitates a massive correction

Yeah, but it’s 1 hour’s worth of gains in crypto.

Only if you have ZERO skill, which makes sense for you cryptofag gamblers I guess

enjoy your dividends when the stock markets crashes

better go buy a shovel and learn to dig ditches because not for long you won't

Just because you are getting raped 10%+ today doesn't mean the world is gonna end. Cheer up broski.

Trump tried to make it go parabolic that stupid mongrel. Deregulation, a low educated dumb working class not having to be paid for, all priced in. Wait for it, this will be epic. But not now, this is just a tiny correction as of now.

>stocks go down
>btc goes down
crypto cucks don't see a correlation between the two. be it, when the taxes got cut btc plummets

look at currencies as well user

absolutely great, encapsulates it perfectly.

>capital flight will flow into the most volatile asset class

Jesus Christ Veeky Forums is deluded

S-sauce?

>At -6% exchanges automatically close for the day.
>At -10% financial crisis is declared.

people are big dumb animals that will panic and stampede off a cliff if you let them.

The Dow is up 40% over last year you absolute retard

that never happened you dumbass, he is fucking retarded or confusing China with USA

>he expects a cryptobrainlet to know anything about finance

m8 these cryptokiddies didn't even know what a market cap is until they learned about bitcoin

I know right

nice bubble retard

"it'll go up forever!!!!"

they said in the year 2008 lmfao

Wow look its another child that doesnt know anything about the market history besides 2008

Well the chinese stock market is like a pig on lsd.

How the fuck are Cryptos, weed stocks, stocks, and even fucking silver down today? Literally every single investment I have is down. I've never JUSTed this hard before, what is going on?

the stock market is overdue for a massive fucking correction if not total collapse

the how is that you're an idiot who bought into all of the above after you heard about it through mainstream media sources

You mean investing in a new asset class? We only need some of that money for an insane bull run.

so you're having a relatively good year for yourself eh?

t. enjoy being poor your whole life

How do you have no (You)'s yet? This is literally it. The bond market underpins so many other US markets. If bonds get sold en-masse the entire thing falls apart really quickly. Which is what is happening RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Oh dear dog, I'm havign flashbacks from 10 years ago. Tell me this is it. Tell me QE bubble Veeky Forums rattled bones about six years ago is popping. Tell me central banks are defenceless. Tell me we will make it in a world that might not have financial markets.

the real bubble

doesn't matter how much money is in bonds, only what the yields are and if they're sustainable.

Okay how about 1929? You happy? ur fucked anyways though. call your broker and cash out now

Little fucking babies, I’ve been buying the fucking dip since 2010.