Is it true that only 4% of americans are unemployed? as in, have no work whatsoever? or are these statistics fudged...

Is it true that only 4% of americans are unemployed? as in, have no work whatsoever? or are these statistics fudged? i dont believe it for a second. give me the truth Veeky Forums, /pol/ is useless

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowstats.com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i know its like trump knows what hes doing, crazy times

It was quite clearly going down before drumpf got elected.

unemployment rate nowadays is politically highly adjusted to look good. for example in usa you wont be counted in the numbers after certain amount of time of unemployment.

better measure would be participation rate

80/20 rule kid. 20% of people are contributing to 80% of the economy. The rest of the 80% of people are just doing dead end, insecure bullshit jobs. The statistics are not wrong though, but it only tells you part of the story.

>bush gets 8 years and fucks everything up, total shitshow as he's leaving
>obama takes time to get it back on track
>trump inherits all the glory like he inherited his money
>followed by fucking it up so that the next person can fix it

pls be bating me. You can't actually think that's what the unemployment rate is

The unemployment rate only counts people who want to work but can't find a job. For example, I'm retired off my millions in crypto, but don't get counted.

>Is it true that only 4% of americans are unemployed?

It means 4% of the labor force is unemployed.

The percentage of population that is unemployed is much much higher

WE are the 4%
WE demand gains

in general unemployment rate have slightly improved since trump stepped in. this is due to low oil price, low dollar price and tax cuts trump has promised => companies can hire more and they dont have to leave country, some even came back to usa

overall unemployment rate is still very high both usa and europe. in southern europe we are talkin numbers as high as 60%

the unemployment rate means nothing if productivity is still low and stagnant as fuck. its just more meatbags doing bullshit jobs that don't need to exist in the first place

Look at U6 and labor participation rate. Unemployment rate doesn't track underemployment at all either.

it doesnt count people that aren't looking for jobs

Unemployment only counts the number of jobseekers who are not able to find work.

The number of nonworking nonjobseekers is not factored into the unemployment number.

The total amount of non-employed is 15-25% if you bring the adult non-job seekers ( aka parasites or """"disabled"""" into it), this does not factor in "homemakers" or criminal aliens. Add nonworking criminal aliens and the number jumps to 30% hard floor, which is more in line with what all of us have observed first hand in the real world.

Make no mistake, this is the land of parasites. It has never been easier to find gainful employment if you want it. They dont want it.

thanks for clarifying, this is what i suspected but its hard to find a real answer. here in western australia the media is hyping and buzzing about new 'record high unemployment' and 'booming economic recovery' and its the biggest load of shit i've ever heard. im around working people, trades and business alike all over the state and the reality does not reflect the news and statistics whatsoever. people are struggling hard to get work and to keep it.

>in usa you wont be counted in the numbers after certain amount of time of unemployment.
Because by definition, you're no longer part of the workforce. You have to be able and willing to work to be counted in unemployment statistics, or else everyone retired or underage would be considered unemployed, macroeconomics 101.

this is less politically adjusted numbers

thanks. I hate how obama fudged the numbers

Short story, yes they're wrong. There is no official statistic for unemployment, and the way they count it is weird.

I unironically wish for right wing death squads to mass murder the drug addicted and mentally ill homeless, and cleanse American cities of their filth. Throw the spics back over the border next. Then give the niggers 10 years to reduce their violent crime statistics to near white levels, and dig mass graves outside every major us city where they can see them.

With no mentally ill, spics, or niggers to coddle, liberals will have nothing to do and will simply commit mass suicide.

Depends on the measure you use. There’s different measures. But they’re a decent indicator as long as you use them consistently.

>80/20 rule
this rule only work for small numbers, the real rule (Price's law) is worth than that when applied to big numbers, it's the square root of contributors produce half the ressources.

That mean 0.006% of the USA are contributing 50% of the economy. I'm too lazy to compute what percentage contribute 80% of the economy.

Whoa whoa whoa I need those homeless guys around so I can buy my drugs

right, 1 year into his presidency is so good that he affected the 6 years before that.

delusional.

people who gave up trying to be employ is not included in the statistics.

nice bait faggot

MAGA

this

They fudge the numbers, famalam

>shadowstats.com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts