I think working normies are the laziest members of our society. And I'm not talking work-wise...

I think working normies are the laziest members of our society. And I'm not talking work-wise, I'm talking about life outside work. The stuff you're actually supposed to do without someone telling you to.

I'm unemployed and I have a dozen different hobbies including snowboarding and I'm fit. My working friends are lazy slobs who just collapse on the couch after their day at work. It's horrible to say this, but I'm genuinely disappointed in them. They're always sick, tired and they blame it on their age (30-35) but I'm the same age and I feel fine. I'm actually the only person I know who goes to the gym regularly. Worker ants just can't do it, and it's a sad fucking sight and doesn't motivate me to get a normie life. I try to improve myself both physically and mentally whenever I can and I'm proud of myself, job or not. My friends were like me once, and then they got jobs. That killed their personal lives completely. They got girlfriends as kind of a replacement for a life outside work, but what kind of a life is that? You go to work and afterwards you just suck on someone's tits until you fall asleep. Again, where's the actual life?

I'm not saying having a job is a bad thing, because it's not. I'd like a job as well, but currently I haven't found one that would feel rewarding. I'm saying getting a job can destroy your personality completely. You become a drone. And they know this. That's why they harbor hate towards unemployed "neets". They just can't admit that they hate their useless lives and no amount of fucking their wives is going to change that. I know you'll just regard this post as plain bitterness but in fact you know I make a valid point about work consuming your personal life and that's why your face is red right now.

Don't blame your friends. Blame capitalism.

Ever since I started making crypto gains I've been sorting my shit out physically and mentally. Can't wait to quit and have more time for the gym. Work saps you of all your energy and it's hard to fight it.

>Because I don't have an external source for fulfillment and accomplishment, I use internal sources
>therefore, external sources of fulfillment and accomplishment are invalid

Kill yourself

468. Work is such a disgustingly wretched way of life that subhumans are the only animals in the known universe that do it. The subhuman is such a perfectly bred slave that he can't even imagine what he'd do with himself if he didn't have to work. Invariably some kind of sloth and perpetual holiday, i.e. precisely the opposite of those who don't work, which is precisely why they don't work! Not to mention that without work there are no holidays either. Animals know nothing of them.
There's no harder worker than he who doesn't work. There's no lazier creature in existence than the worker.

Orgyofthewill.net

My friends are all wageslaves it digusts me.
"Nah I can't hang out tonight, work wore me out and I got to get to bed by 10 so I can wake up at 5"

>implying people wouldn't slave away under communism
At least capitalism gives me the opportunity to become a millionaire neet.

>ONLY HUMANS WORK LOL
One of the dumbest things I've ever read. What do you call it when a bird spends 20 hours a day picking up worms to bring home and regurgitate to its young?

idk about you but I mostly just see birds singing merry songs and getting drunk off of fermented berries

I wake up naturally by my intestines then proceed to turn the heater on right before i take my morning dump, get healthy faggots

I like your thinking OP.
What books are you reading?
What is your goal in life?
What are you doing at the moment to make a living?

That’s because you’re retarded. Birds have to eat like a 1000x their body weight to stay alive and power their incredible metabolism that enables their flight. Not to mention that at literally any moment they could be attack and eaten alive.

snowboarding is shit how dumb do you have to be to pay money to spend a bunch of time waiting to ride up a hill only to slide back down over the course of a few minutes. why don't you just make friends at the lodge with all the other masters of the universe that have it figured out like you?

That's not work. That's just eating and flying around. Do they get paid? Do they have a boss? He's not saying that one should never put effort into anything, he's just saying that not much effort goes into WORK, LITERAL work, which is why he says the subhumans are lazy.

Working is what keeps this society (including your sad delusional life) going. If people didn't work, we'd still be hunter-gatherers.

I'm not saying not working is the worst thing, but you should be thankful for the people who work and consume. That's what makes this whole system possible and lets richfags be able to find loopholes and get rich off the workers. Certainly can't call working people lazy, that's just retarded.

>Do they get paid?
What does pay have to do with work, jackass?
>Do they have a boss?
Nature. The survival of their offspring
Factor everything down and you see that a bird leaving the nest to bring home worms is the same fucking thing as an asshole going to the closest urban center to bring home a living wage.

Can attest. I was thinking about that just the other day, why do I feel so tired all of the time even though I'm still young (23), and I didn't feel that tired when I was a teenager or even my earlier 20s. Then I realized: at least for me, it's not that you eventually get older and less energetic as your normie friends put it. At least in my case (and maybe I speak for many here) it's more like...

>working 9-5 takes 8 hours of our time, not counting commute
>arrive at office, Stacy starts blabbering on your ears how Chad is super hot or how her instagram friends are [something], coworkers blabber about other normie subjects
>boss comes around, incompetent brown nosers get complimented and get all the promotions and praise
>fantastic employees who don't give in to normie bullshit are seem as either mediocre or, in worst cases, seem as weirdos or psychos (biz is full of such stories)
>finish all of your job in about 1 or 2 hours, spend the next 6-7 doing literally nothing but can't go home and be comfy
>"you gotta work hard to show love for your company!" but company never shows the love back, like a cold bitch

That's what most tiring about office job.

It's not a capitalism problem. In eg. a soviet country you would quite literally be forced to work - and many times you wouldn't even be able to choose your job. And in many countries such as mine, rigid work legislation rarely allows a company to employ someone outside of the 9am-5pm scheme

I work two IT jobs, one at the corp and the other at home (practically 70-80hrs per week) Yet I still go to the gym and invest into stock/crypto

OP for once is right, people are indeed lazy.

Since I was young and playing Runescape flipping items for profits for 10+ years I never stopped to find a way to make money in the real world.

>Eating before brushing your teeth
>Dressing up before shitting

The 70's must have been all sorts of fucked up.

Jesus man that is office life to a T
Fuck this gay earth

they're lazy slobs because work zaps away their energy/willpower/inspiration etc. there's very little time left in the day after spending 8 hours working and you spend what free time little you do have being exhausted. I don't blame them necessarily, it's pretty much the job that does it and in the same position I'd behave the exact same way. it's sad really, but I don't think people realize just how liberating being a NEET really is

>>finish all of your job in about 1 or 2 hours, spend the next 6-7 doing literally nothing but can't go home and be comfy

this 100%. this is why i hate 9-5s so fucking much, it's the fact that the vast majority of time is spent being hopelessly bored. normies can fill the void by talking about inane garbage and if you don't do it too 1. you have to remain bored 2. you're looked at as this weird office psycho who doesn't fit in with the "company culture"

Filling in the empty throwaway-hours after you're done is the FUCKING WORST

What is your source of income?

>TFW you have to spend 2 hours a day in the car just getting to and from work
I work in health care so at least I get to tell myself I’m helping society in s positive manner. If I had to do IT shit for a bank or marketing company I legit think I would just end it all. My work is easy but the monotony of daily wage cuckoldry is beginning to take its toll and I’ve only been doing this for 3 months.

Today I lost my job, not because I'm not capable, but because I'm not motivated. Can someone explain to me how the Fuck I can motivate myself for a 40 hour job a week? I fucking hate it. When I don't have a job I want one but as soon as I get one I'm like Fuck this fucking shit, life is not meant for this. How can people accept so easily to waste the majority of their lives between 4 fucking walls doing absolutely nothing.

wagekeking should be illegal

Runescape literally made me rich. That game is crypto 101

I earned my initial 20 Bitcoins through goldfarming :^)

Duel arena OP.

Imagine being the person who sold their bitcoins like 3-4 years ago for Runescape gold

Experience with Runescape merchanting is the only reason I've had success in crypto. bitcoin = partyhats

How do you support yourself?

With mommy good boy points

I got meme'd with OP picture and quit my job for crypto

this is now a NEET memes thread

This is exactly how I feel. How can life be so wasted? I have no motivation to work 8+ hours a day for like 4 or 5 days a week. When I think about how much I earn per day it just doesn't seem worth my mental and physical health. I'm going to go insane if this way of life carries on forever.

The moment my portfolio hits $1MM I'm putting my two weeks in.

Was looking for serious answers, but whatever

I make my own tendies using crushed up pringles as the breading.

You wish you had neetdom mastered like I do.

I gave up the wageslave job to live the life of the sudaca Street Hippie. Nowadays I am fit and always learning a new enjoyable craft. Not that I need money since I didn't fall for the meme of a hostel and paid transportation and just hang my Hammock anywhere, take care my higiene in gas stations and hitchhike.

I do make some money but it is when I want, doing what I want and for crypto only.

And normies are lazy daydreaming of traveling and banging Latin pussy when it is free (you actually make money).

>Got my first paycheck
>Know my salary is $2200/biweekly
>Open up my pay stub
>Federal tax
>State tax
>City tax
>Social security
>Medicare
>Medical
>Health savings contributions
>Healthcare insurance
>Fuck ton other deductions

Got $1319 remaining
>That's fine I guess.jpg
Go home and check bills
>Rents $1900
>Car insurance $110
>Gas $300 (commute is 1 hour and across bay ridge which cost $4-6 per toll)
>Toll is $200

Not counting food and groceries

>Mfw I'm negative
>Mfw I actually pay my company to work for them

Autism aside, that's actually not a bad idea. I'd probably use regular potato chips or tortilla chips over Pringles but the concept is solid. Thanks.