When are you getting married?

When are you getting married?

Married men make more money, live longer, live healthier, happier, and more fulfilling lives. Marrying a woman, having children with her, and STAYING married to her (putting in the work to be in the 50% that stay married for life), is a 90% chance of getting out of the poverty zone. Poverty is made up of singles and divorcees.

My wife is hot and she was debt free when we got married. I'm such a winner.

hopefully in 2-3 years user. Can't wait desu i want a lot of kids

When I'm around 30-33 (26 now), so not anytime soon

Congrats user, that's great.
How many? I'm thinking at most 3 kids, but only if I make it. If I get by, then I'm thinking at least 1, but probably 2 kids.

All marriages end in divorce or death i aint risking it

>wife is hot

I guarantee shes a fat ugly slug. post pics and we'll judge for you whether shes hot or not

i've never wanted kids. in my 30s now and still have no desire for it. the tax breaks from marriage seems pretty cool, but i've heard countless horror stories about how women change when they get married. my friend said he could literally see his wife (now ex wife) change at the alter when they got married.

3 is probably good but I won't stop until i have at least 1 son.

This cuck actually married the bitch without knowing how much debt she was holding. SAD!

Hahaha. No, unless she's Irish.

I'm 22, talked with my gf about marriage and we both agreed we'll get married and have kids when we have stable incomes and are financially stable, around 28. My guess is my pull out game is gonna land me a kid way sooner though. But sex with condom is like not having sex at all. Fuck me.

Married guys; When did you realise it's time to get married?

Sorry to that guy. One of the main things my wife & I have going for us right now is zero debt outside of credit cards which we always pay off on time. We just finished paying off our last loan in November.

Regardless of debt, marriage is not easy. When people start to get too comfortable with one another, being insensitive to that person becomes easier as well.

Never marry, never have kids, just live with a roastie so you don't get fucked in the end.

holy fuck, the towel heads have marriage on lock down

never, fuck that shit. lmao. why would you get married or have kids? are you going to work till your 65 too? are you a peasant cuck that just blindly follows the social norms? there are zero advantages to marriage or kids anymore

>live in first world country
>get fucked by common-law status after shacking up for a year
Welp

I'm 30 and recently single but the next girl I'm with for 1 year minimum there is a 90% chance I will marry her. You're still very young so this advice doesn't apply too well but take it as you will. 1 year with a girl is long enough to know everything about her.

Birth control?

I did not expect the divorce % to be so damn high desu.

This is literally survivorship bias. Men who have a *good* marriage have a good life. Color me surprised. Marrying doesn't magically solve problems. It will make them bigger.

i knew i made the right choice fuck yeah

They dont divorce, they just honor kill

Never. When I was in a relationship, and relationships after, the women were just either just rotton bitches out to line their own pockets for future security. One nagged me so much about "marry me or I'm leaving.. ", so I ended it after 18 months.

Once the 'fairytale' ends either after 8 months together or after childbirth, I've seen so many unhappy couples who live together for necessity and survival. I've made it on my own without being married or being in a relationship. They can all go to hell.

because divorce is a death sentence senpai

Hopefully soon. Got a beautiful, smart girlfriend with leadership genes (strong ancestry, too).
It's never about the girl, user, it's all about having kids

In my state all the idiot would have to do is file taxes separately and as long as she went into debt before marriage and he didn't sign a promissory note/cosign for the loans they can't touch his income and she can do income driven payments. If she doesn't barely work then its not a big deal.

>Alpha who takes care of his family
>Beta who relies on a women's income to provide.

Pick one, its that simple. I didn't marry my wife until she received her masters specifically for this reason. I make enough so she doesn't even have to work if she doesn't want to but I've told her she doesn't get any spending money I'll only pay for real bills. She works a $20,000 non-job so she can afford to do what she wants and she only has to pay like $60 a month because of the income driven payments.

Ya'll niggers aren't getting married because you're retarded and can't plan a single thing long term. There is literally no other reason.

Starting to unironically think White Shariah might be the answer to the female problem.

lul he's completely fuckeeeeeed

Nice. I'm seriously staying single for the rest of my life.

I want to have 13 children

I decided it was time when I felt like I could raise a child in an environment that was completely stable. I married @ 29.

13 isn't too crazy for religious white families desu, or minorities either. Maybe you can get your own TV show too.

>get married
>start pulling $9k more in tax returns than before
it's basically true and kind of infuriating

exactly my point, but then again, why is it so high?

Never.

Is the enviroment completely stable?

Women were a mistake

because 9% of men upgrade their wives like we upgrade phones

>mfw a 33yo wizard with 5 million in crypto

Only 29% of marriages in belgium don't divorce

What the actual fuck is this reality.

>can't cash out

europe is dead, family has been destroyed

enjoy the islamification only a matter of time

Should be proposing in the next few months. She's amazing, I can't wait

Why do all you faggots want wives or girlfriends anyways? It's human nature to get tired of one individual person. If we're really all going to get rich, just fuck a different stranger every week or however often you want, or get multiple fuck buddies, whatever. Don't fall for the "Le Soul Mate" trap.

I think so, I got a pretty good handle on things now. Personally I have no debt aside from the mortgage and car and $5,000 in credit card debt from the wedding. She has something crazy like $120,000/$130,000 school debt but we weren't married when she got into the debt so I legally have no obligation to pay them back.

We file our taxes separately so they can't touch my money or use me as a reference for how much they can charge her using income level based collection. She pays $60 a month and that will not change in the foreseeable future.

I make enough money where I can pay all the bills with enough left over for a little fun but nothing crazy. It'd be just the right amount for a kid. I've told her that I won't give her the spending money she has to earn it herself so she does. She works a 10 month position job and earns about $20,000 per year.

When the kid is born she isn't going to work for the first 5 years until the kid goes to school.

Life is good.

Nobody should get married for god sake we are living 21st century it's the dumbest thing ever.

>"Pretty good handle on things"
>Literally drowning in combined debt
>"Uhhhh that's on her though"
>Good luck with that, user

No work for 5 years? She'll go fucking crazy. I would. As much as I love the idea of not having to work for a little while, no work at all for so much time is insane.

Look at her bro. You can not tell me you wouldn't fuck that. I mean come on are you gay bro? No I'm not desperate for pussy SHES FERTILE BRO

Same bro
Feels good to be a winner

>MFW there is literally no legal way for the government to make me pay because no cosign/promissory note was signed and we weren't married.
>MFW they can only make her pay based on how much she makes.
>MFW if she makes $20,000 so they only make her pay $60 a month.
>MFW that literally won't change unless they change the scale for everyone or she gets a better job.
>MFW the debt will be forgiven in 20-30 years as long as she keeps paying the $60 a month and she will have only paid about $10,000 for all of her debt.
>MFW we've been doing it for 3 years.
>MFW your a butthurt faggot who is making excuses for why he can't get married instead of manning up and figuring it out himself. Or more than likely could never find a chick that would actually make such a transcendent promise to him.

I have no face. Enjoy dying alone.

It is. Hundreds of european girls are joining ISIS because muhammad the refugee wasn't good enough.

25, already married, successful, living a daily nightmare at home.
If you’re single, you can’t focus on what’s really important to your life.
When you’re married, you are 24h thinking about money so you can forget about your miserable relationship.

Find a decent smart girl, marry her, have kids so you can finally find yourself some time and get her busy.
I’m not living that dream ^ but I’m about to hopefully fix it.

Yeah, good luck with that buddy. Everyone knows that the best marriages are when one part has huge debt that the other one ignores completely.

>You're*

We both agree that we want our child to be raised by one of us and not a daycare/nanny. I agree though, I've told her I'm a little worried about cabin fever striking her and we've made a backup plan of her maybe doing something part-time if it happens. My mother lives in town so she could babysit if we resort to that plan.

We plan on having children next year and by then I'll have saved a pretty decent chunck of change so I plan on making sure she gets plenty of "me" time out of the house.

>Everyone knows that the best marriages are when one part has huge debt that the other one ignores completely.

Troll is as troll does. If I were going to ignore her debt I'd be dumb enough to cosign or file jointly so then they could garnish my wages which would make it so I couldn't provide payment for the bills. Rest assured o'troll of mine, if $60 a month was breaking her bank I'd figure out a different solution to the problem.

this is patently false

i'm single, 34 years old, make $130k/year, have two condos completely paid off (live in one, rent the other) and generally enjoy my life. I have girlfriends for periods of time but I never want to settle down and get married, or even live fulltime with a woman. There's too much to enjoy in life, chaining yourself to someone is one of the worst things a person can do.

I see that you completely lack any understanding of the female psyche, and reading comprehension

Been married 10 years, we paid off all our debt together, had kids, now I'm supporting our whole family on my income alone and we're investing in real estate.

Finding the right woman makes all the difference bros.

Yeah it really sucks having a best friend who has your back, cooks for you, cleans for you, does your laundry and gives you sex and blowjobs. Man what was I thinking. Oh she also brings in about $60k a year and has a graduate degree in STEM. Man I fucked up.

I think it's one of those agree to disagree type of things. I couldn't imagine being in the hospital bed with my eyes getting ready to close for the last time and not being able to think of my past and present family (wife and hopefully kids.)

To each their own, I think there are plenty of people on earth who are better off not having a family. They're happier and are more fulfilled by the work/charity they belong to.

For me there is too much to enjoy in life by myself. I have to share the experiences, especially since my wife and I experience them differently so it paints a full picture when we reminisce.

>getting married

Oh come on, you can troll harder than that, did you give up?

It's not patently false, you blithering idiot. Simply because you have found a modicum of success and are single doesn't mean married people aren't more successful. It means you're single and still found a modicum of success, you dumb shit. Enjoy your cats, wine, and good book tucking you in at night, btw.

When she becomes real.

Already am famalam. We are busy trying to make some white babies for the race war.

>w-why won't these men MAN UP AND MARRY ME/????? don't they know MARRIED MEN LIVE LONGER and are more SUCCESFUL????
the routine grows old roaste

Give up on what exactly? You choose to live in a dream world, I'm just trying to wake you up

It usually happened because the husband want to marry a new wife and the current wife disagree or worse, the husband married a new wife that's not in a good term with the old wife.

t. towelhead

>HUHR ROASTIE!!!! DUHHRRRR
Fucking hell, if anyone's acting like a woman, it's you. You can't handle the facts so you just sperg the fuck out. That's what a roastie does, because facts hurt you.
Married men earn 10-40% more than single men.
Married men live 10 years longer.
Married men are happier with their sex lives than single or cohabitating men.
Married men report being happier with life, in general, than single or cohabitating men.

Sounds a bit sad desu
t. much younger than you

I've been dating this girl since I was 23. We're coming up on our 9th anniversary (not wedding obviously.) If this is a dream, I'll never wake.

Stay mad trolliolli

Correlation != causation

>tfw want to marry but my GF is not a virgin
>no hymen no diamond

this, it's a huge problem in France and the black communities in the US. /larryelder/

t. roastie

Whatever helps you sleep at night, in your cold bed.

holy fuck let me get this straight
this woman never told the guy she owed 140k and let him impregnate her and legally bind himself to her

and to top it off he now has to pay for the kid, his debt and her debt to which she racked up studying what is probably complete useless topics all while getting ramd by a rando every night at a different party for 2-3 years?

Holy crap i now understand why a lot of countries don't want western influence to even graze their females.

Already married. Husband works full time at an ez job while I stay home and dropship t-shirts/trade memecoins. Later this year he'll be able to quit his job and our meme businesses will be enough to support us fully.

Being married is pretty cool.

>this is patently false because of my anecdotal evidence

Nice one

not when youre a fag

>Divorcetugal

Thanks for the /int/ material

>nobody in there 20s should get married
See this is why we need to bring in Ahmed and Juan.

Yea, right "married" men aka divorced men

Kek