$1 by EOM

>$1 by EOM
Fuck all of the stellar shills on this board

We're not alone

Still a great asset. Fucking hold, is it SO HARD?

This has been every year's low. Quit being neurotic faggots and hold

>FairX beta being revealed this coming February
>Fudding now

Nothing suspicious about all the threads FUDing on XLM all of a sudden a couple of weeks out from FairX. Surely this is all just a coincidence.

>EOM
>End of millennium

Sounds about right

>Muh FairX
The only thing that can save XLM is the rumors of integration with Stripe

goodbye:)

holy shit I just realized his face looks shopped in

:(

but sure is the most fucked up

its more like eom + 1 week as fairx is feb 8th

wont happen if btc keeps tanking though

Not really, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple crashed much harder and Stellar was at $0.40 just last week.

frrrrrrr tho hurry up and moon niggers

>expecting anything to be up during the annual crash that's been happening for 4 years now

must be one heavy bag you got there

>tfw got In at 4056 buterins a week or two ago

Not even sweating

I have 4800 XLM i bought at 0.90

So, dont give me your, oh whoa is me bullshit

I believe it's "woe"

lol You didn't buy the dip.

>i bought at 0.90

I hold XLM but you're probably going to sell when it doesn't pump in the coming weeks because you're impatient. Pic related

a-are we recovering?

k, i'm sorry. XLM has a bright future ahead of it. give it time.

t. ex-stellar snek who cashed out at 5000 sats a long time ago

The year is 2025.

I wake up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two of my wife's mulatto transgendered kids are jumping on the bed. I give 0.0000001 XLM to each of them for their weekly allowance. My wife's son is in the bathroom so I can't shower, but my professor wife (women's studies) catches a glimpse of my Stellar balance in my blockfolio and flashes me a wink.

I leave my reasonable suburban home and get in my 2006 Hyundai. It gets great mileage and has been paid off for 15 years. I drop my wife's kids off at school and head to the office. I work hard for my employer and I value the oppurtunity they provide me in my career. Even though I've made a lot of money from my XLM investment, I still work because I enjoy myself and plan to donate most of my crypto earnings to charities supporting Africa.

After finishing 16 TPS reports and closing nine tickets working an extra 3 hours of unbilled overtime in my cubicle, I hop in the Hyundai. I check my phone. The wife saw XLM up 1.5% this month and got so excited she snapchatted me a naughty picture of her bra strap showing. I blush, and pull onto the freeway. I turn on NPR and settle in for the 3 hour commute home. When I arrive, I see Tyrone, my wife's son's tutor leaving for the day. I wave him goodbye and turn the bronze-encusted knob and go inside. Wife is showering and singing 'the snek is AWAKE' after Tyrone left, so I start washing the dishes and preparing dinner, humming to myself - nice trajectory stellar snake!

i believe that way have been the bottom. fairx announcement soon we hope. timed right with the completion of the handle. cup already completed. zoom out of the chart man. go to 1D

Lmao!

Love life buddy

>100b supply
100b supply
>100b supply
100b supply
>100b supply
100b supply
>100b supply
100b supply
>100b supply
100b supply

Coin burn to 750 million in mid Feb. You're really not supposed to know that.

>pic related
XLM price is still being manipulated by whales

>shaa

is back down to 45741 eth again

BTC and ETH dropping hard today. Might see that 8k floor soon. XLM and REQ good to buy right now.