Crypto bullshit

Anyone else down several hundred thousand dollars this month?

Other urls found in this thread:

sphere
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, but I'm down 25k.

Not several, just 40k from high...still up 80k since october, but tingling with ragrets

the first jump was just porting into delta. the resr is all me plus i gotta pay them taxes on every trade i made hehehe! yup!

i had 950k
now i got 400k left
what to do?

an hero

Not hundreds but down 65k but already cashed out my initial months ago plus profit. I have no skin in the game so its a complicated feels

How much LINKs for a Serbian masseuse

I'm down about $80k this month and surprisingly I'm just holding ETH, BTC, and ICX now.

I trust that after Chinese New Years it will recover significantly though.

There is no house money even though you cashout initial investment.

Oy vey, you're not going to have enough to cover Uncle Sam's cut...

I'm down 1.2mil user.
but I believe in the holding meme though
Got to this high thanks to holding anyway

>measuring his crypto in USD
damn dude, you really don't get it.

I'm not reverse image searching that

It's not real money until you cashed out; all you lost were some numbers on a screen. Oh, what was that? Really? That's too bad you bought in at the all-time high. Why did you not heed common sense and refrain from buying in too late out of a fear of missing out?

hehe yup! israel is our best ally. gotta pay them taxes on over a million in profit with my 300k hehe yup

Why?
>only mice here

Down 30K.

feelsbad man

Entered 2018 with 100k.
I have 65k left.
JUST

Y not?

The edge gets a step closer, day by day

Link is not comfy. I'm not comfy.

ya but who gives a fuck really, corrections are needed. as long as it's money you can afford to lose, it's only slightly uncomfortable.

interesting
post moar

I don't know

Yes but I know we’ll be back up in 3-10 months

its because you don't understand link that you're uncomfy

I understand it. I'm just entirely aware that I'm relying on it more than I would like. I'm a nervous person by nature. It's disconcerting.

sorry about that.

could you tell me what JUST stands for

How new are you? It's not even an obscure meme.

down 450k.

yes, I also have around 80k debt. Most days I want to kms.

oooohh that's spicy
fuck man

man i just didnt want to cash out because muslims would get half my gains
i rather lose everything or make it. but THEY dont get one satoshi

Don't really care that I'm down 50k EUR. However, being down over 1.5 BTC..

hope you're larping, this is the fucking stupidest comment of the day.

Still have around 380k, with a portion in fiat. But it hurts. Wish I cashed out more at the top.

I don't really like being mean but I'm certainly not going to explain. This pic should explain enough. Connect the dots.

it is true
they want 50% or something
i will never cash out here

We all do.

I know to you it's probably fuck all, but I'm down 5.2k to 2.5. It's the wealthiest I've been still.

What is this. Are these girls under age

It's all relative. Losing gains sucks no matter the number.

I'm fairly convinced the one on the right has a tiny head behind its neck.

Yeah... I retain some hope. But it's hard.

This has to be a meme right? Even if you are a new fag surely after lurking for a fee weeks and maybe using Google you can figure it out easily

You had a speculative 900k. Now you have a speculative 450k.
You didn't lose shit until you realize

down 30k, in my shitty country the average low paying folk takes around 5 years to earn that... so a lot of money here

Technically fiat is speculative as well. I really want the global bubble to burst. We're in need of an apocalypse.

Started at 13k. Down from 65k to 33k.

Probably cashing most if not all tonight.

Crypto is dead right now.

What?

Wait, is this "that" girl?

Can't wait for Eth to take over the top spot, so the whole market doesn't take a gigantic crap every time Bitcoin goes down. Just let it die.

Down by 3k, worst thing is I thought I had bought the dip and was a good entry point after much Veeky Forums shilling, but it has been nothing but loses for me

she isn't aging very well. should wind up on a russian bride site eventually, tho. i'll bet Veeky Forums will hold an auction.

What are you talking about?

Started out with $6K, Hit $60K, and now I'm down to $35K...

Feels meh man...

All slav women age like milk, I would legit make her my bride even at this point though

friend of mine is down 1.9 million euros :D
Loosing is part of the game

400k from peak, about 30% down

You just don't know how to make money OP. Join this 4PGXm4v. That's how you make money.

This girl has CP on the internet. Most of these images appear to be her older and over 18 though.

how the fuck do you faggot creeps know this

he's just saying it's all real money.

i have a friend that was telling me he didn't want to sell his BCC because he's "down."

there's no down, there's no up. at any given moment - if you choose to leave your $$$ in one crypto over another or USD - you're saying you think that is the best place for it to be. otherwise - you'd move it to another spot that is a better place to be.

I've been here a very long time.

This place was Veeky Forums before Veeky Forums existed.

Down $120,000

I feel sick to my stomach.

Does shr have nudes on internet?

Kek, good luck Tryna buy back, when fomo kicks in knowing you sold the bottom. Noobs do the same shit every cycle makes me laugh, especially when they post when moon after

>already rich and set for life
>put it into a volatile market

I don't understand you people.

>tfw oldfag
>tfw you see an ancient one

See back then I didn't spend much time here because I had dial up and the images took forever to load.

Waiting 30 seconds for my naked chines cartoon characters to load. The art was dog shit too. Couldn't even preview the images most of the time.

Good old times

230k down

down only 13% so far . TRAC is holding together very well, limiting my losses.

Down almost 100k

I'm in ok shape, only because I have most of my portfolio in Ethereum.

Now I shill for this shit, Sphere token. Sign up here and get some shit free.

sphere dot social/?ref_code=5309-dd06ae0c

Kek.

Fuggen saved.

this kek

How much monero for a girl like this?

no it isnt, stop buying this pseudo economic fucking garbage you read on the internet

>legitimately down over $1mm

meh, it's all profits anyway

>Thinks 900k is set for life

Maybe if you live in a shithole

make those gains back user. you have the chance to live like a king in that shithole you call a country

you wouldn't want to see those...

I'm still up 9x from my initial investment of 4.5k 4 months ago, but that's down from the 20x I had a month ago.
Then I threw in another 5k USD two weeks ago.
I don't know how to feel about throwing good money after bad.

i would have to give in 400k of this 950k anyway to rapefugees. i hope with 400k i can still make it. goal is 4mio

Depression

It's Masha Babko you tardos

I don't believe you

>uncle Sam's cut
>portfolio in AUD

Fuck you're special

duckduckgo.com
Look up Cat Goddess and Masha Babko

im down about 200k

i feel nothing, bull run this spring/summer and i will retire a neet

Pay the rest of it to the government for taxes. Not even meming. If you had 1 million in gains on December 31'st in FMV from short term crypto - crypto trades you're going to have have to pay ALL of that for taxes.

was 100k at some point, I'm down to 40-45k.
IT feels like shit.

UFR

Checking the reserve address 0xc31cd20d1a768aa579efe301ac0d89d84e6a78d9

Per the burn post, this should be the distribution:

Total Circulating Supply: 24,000,000 UFR

14.4 million UFR (60%) - held by token holders, ICO contributors, initial bounty campaign participants

5.04 million UFR (21%) - reserve supply, will not be released on the market until warranted (bounty campaigns, airdrops, etc)

4.56 million UFR (19%) - developers, contributors, will not be released on the market until key project milestones are met

If the proportions are the same as the whitepaper:

*60,000,000 In-App Purchasing of Tokens

*150,000,000 Reserved for Potential Contribution Period v.2.0.

It should be:

1,440,000 In-App Purchasing of Tokens

3,600,00 Reserved for Potential Contribution Period v.2.0.
>>

For tax purposes the government considers trading from crypto to crypto or selling for any good or service as "realizing" a gain.

no . i held it

Down over 200k

6.5mm on XMAS, when I finally started trading my 6 yr old BTC stash

10.5mm around Jan 12

8mm now

MILLION?