“I strongly believe it will become the global standard in digital currencies.”

ripple.com/insights/sbi-virtual-currencies-to-exclusively-list-xrp-at-launch/

WE ARE MOONING BOYS GET IN

>source: the literal ripple website

Can anyone justify the coin itself?

The tech is fine and it could actually be useful but there's no reason for anyone to use this coin when they could hire Ripple to set up copies of the same system that are not tied to the insane volatility of the crypto market.

Since when do news not have any effect on price anymore? Ripple tweets like every second day about a new partnership/announcement/exchange etc and nothing happens?

Yeah. Ripple Inc. sells the figdet for a lower price to institutional investors AND locks the price in for them as well. Talk about screwing us over...honestly.

illiterate people have left.
only people with half a brain stay
and they don't want to invest in this shitty coin
no matter if they partner with the fucking pope

so it's basically a ponzi scam?

Because people want Ripple stock not XRP.

THE KING IS BACK GET IN WHILE YOU CAN

I wouldn't go as far as that. Selling the XRP token at a lower price and guaranteeing it price won't go lower based on market movements for the institutional investors though. I mean, c'mon.

Oh fuck that steals buttcoins only usecase lmao
How salty is that

because only normies buy this useless token and they all left when the market tanked. nobody who knows shit about crypto is buying this trash you loser

Yuuuge
4 million investors are now hot on XRP
beta started now

Holy shit thats big. This like if bank of america made a crypto exchange and only sold XRP.

This, exactly.
I don't understand how people can't see this because of >muh idealism

just longed with x100 leverage

Going to put all my lifesavings into this!
They say diversify but FUCK THAT , when CRYPTO TANKS ALL CRYPTO TANKS!

DELUSION

People will never learn.
XRP will be superior this year.
Mark this.
Faces of rekt will be all over /biz

Yup. I bought this shit at 6 cents. Biz hated this coin from the start because they hate money

Always do the opposite of what biz tells you

>I don't understand how people can't see this

I can see it but it doesn't imply that the token itself should be worth more. This is like saying everyone should be buying USD because Bank of America uses it. Yeah, that's fine but it doesn't mean it will be worth any more in the future. Also USD doesn't require you to keep $50 bucks in an account even if you want to close it.

There is always one person around wich is totally braindead and has some fucking useless opinions to make.
Like cancer spreading trough everything and killing.
Hope u guys die when shit hits the fan

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

by that logic, biz hates the bzc shilling
you bought a ton of that too right?

pajeet, you ask the same question in every thread. I'm happy to use this opportunity to advertise XRP.

>Can anyone justify the coin itself?
-instant cross border SETTLEMENT without the use of nostro accounts

>there's no reason for anyone to use this coin when they could hire Ripple to set up copies of the same system that are not tied to the insane volatility of the crypto market.

you need a coin for SETTLEMENT. A newer coin would be more volatile.

the volatility of XRP is not a big deal because you need to hold XRP for just few seconds, and the transfer doesn't need to happen all at once. Forex markets are also volatile.

If the BitOsasis didn't inspire buyers to invest on XRP, nothing else will.

Ha is this a joke