On a scale from 1 to 10, how convinced are you that you are going to make it?

On a scale from 1 to 10, how convinced are you that you are going to make it?

8.5 for me personally.

20/10, only because I am out of crypto

8/10 for me, iv got 400k in shitcoins but the rise has been so meteoric I find it hard to believe I will keep making gains

8. Pretty sure i make half a mil at least, 14k portfolio now.

I'm hoping my $35k goes x10 this year. If it does I'll cash out 85% and move to Japan with GF

0.5/10

4.5/10

Some shitcoin exchange will probably jew me some wallets and crack my chances.

I recognize I'm just a common gambler.
People say IQ matters here but it's probably diminishing returns above 100.

2/10. At $1.6k now, have moderate mental health and overall health issues. Still, can make some money. I dunno. Tomorrow is my first visit to psychotherapist, gonna prepare.

8 if i don't die of cancer first

>1.6k
>not a 0.1/10 of making it
I think you're a little dilusional, user. You're going to need to 10x before you can even begin the road to "making it"

2/10
Im pretty much all in on REQ

Can't say that i'm much higher than a 5, honestly. It really depends on how crypto develops.

I'm a socially retarded recluse, a conspiracy freak, and generally don't get along with most people, even if i try. So my only chance is to either find some girl who's as weird as me, or literally get so rich off of cryptos that it doesn't matter.

10 out of 10 you ballless brainlet

8/10

All in on INT.

In 2 days I'll be 11/10

-10 out of 100 I'm all in DBC at $0.45

I only started this month, man. BTW, I've already got a crypto-related job that pays an equivalent of $1k in BTC monthly.

0.5/10 for me.

I think we lived through the biggest bull market we'll see, we reached the "new paradigm", and now it's just gonna go slowly down.

if I don't touch my portfolio for like 5 years, I'm sure it'll be huge.

I have a tendency to look at it all the time like I'm a day trader for some reason - which I'm not.

So like 5/10.

5/10

i'd say solid 0/10

3.5/10

I want to believe but despite this month was awful to everyone I feel I got particularly fucked

Still, I'm sure crypto has a future. It might be just a future where I never make it.

1 it's over

You’re a fuckin nut

Ah, you are at the delusional denial stage.

2/10

I put in $600 in December and Im at $400.
The 1 point is because I feel I'm learning though.

Yeah it will definitely go down because crypto has no actual use case and cannot help the world at all ever again and it was all a fluke and blockchain isn’t even real!!!!!

Yeah it will definitely go down because crypto has no actual use case and cannot help the world at all ever again and it was all a fluke and blockchain isn’t even real!!!!!

Pretty much. Have you actually seen these "blockchains" physically with your own eyes? Scientific method BTFO cryptofags

Yeah this is all hogwash!!!

Get the fuck out of crypto before it goes to 0

Fucking Pyramid scheme that’s all it is!!!!

All of the uses of various cryptocurrency can function fine without a higher value of their coins or tokens. In fact, they may even work better.

The value was just speculation and FOMO.

Just because everybody built a shit ton of railways in Britain in the 1840s, most of which were abandoned, it doesn't mean the railway wasn't a good idea or wouldn't catch on, but most of the investors didn't become super rich, and only a small number of the planned railways were left years later.

At one point everybody who had no interest in railways were investing in it because they thought they could get rich, sound familiar?

2/10

Currently at 40k and dropping every second (link req)

~9

Unlike most of you NEETs, I work hard running a business everyday in addition to my crypto investments. Started almost a year ago and been steadily growing, especially since the new year.

Crypto is fun, but it feels good having something I'm completely responsible for and completely in control of that I know for certain can succeed if I actually put in the effort.

3/10 i guess. I hope so. Started with 1k now 20k+. So another x20 and that would be 'making it' for me. I'm sceptical, but I will let it ride, once in a lifetime chance to get a great headstart.

but not thanks to crypto,
crypto only saved me ~2 years

desu 0.5

look at the charts of nearly every coin. horrible.

crypto went mainstream and the people who wanted to invest already did.

hoping for the best though.

So in theory they built shit railroads (shit coins) which failed and the good ones flourished (Xrp, trx, xvg)

Post your car keys together with a timestamp, faggot.

>crypto went mainstream and the people who wanted to invest already did.

I just brokered two accounts who bought 1,000 of ethereum and another at 2,000 DRGN

are you sure about that?

3.5/10
best odds in town

>inb4, “i don’t invest in depreciating assets”

scale - BITCONNNNNNNNNECCCCTT !!!!!

I drive a Nissan Versa. I don't care about cars, and having a fancy car is not going to get me toward my goal any sooner than having a regular old sedan.

My business has been growing, but it's not making me exorbitant amounts of money yet. If I'm just going to throw away everything I make on cars as soon as I get the cash, I might as well just give up now because that's not a very responsible way of living and has never been a way I'm interested in conducting myself.

You’re me. Chilling on a cool 400,000 but how could I possibly make it?

current portfolio is around €250k, last trade is from may 2017 or so so i've held through a lot of hard dips already

not too worried, ~7

I was stupid enough to buy into tron at 17 cents

0.005/10

5, maybe 4. 10k portfolio.

>Post your car keys together with a timestamp, faggot.
taking a photo of your car keys takes one minute, I don't know why more people don't demand some evidence from larpers

exactly. you want something that's going to reliably get you from one place to another in reasonable comfort. performace is for racecar drivers and luxury is pointless.

3k ICX, 100 XMR, 30 ETH. I'm about a 4/10 sure I'm going to make it.

10/10

5/10

I have $25,000 atm

1/10
I put some chump change into crypto and just left it to grow for a couple of years and it became real money, when i came back and started trading everything crashed and now i'm sad

7/10 since i got the fuck out of XLM