Apologize.

+3.75%
not there yet user

for what?
1k VEN here, btw

super shady desu

170 here bought at ath.
Will i make it?

I'm sorry. I was wrong. Please sell all your VEN now or you'll regret it.

I can answer you as soon as OP tells us why VEN needs an apology.

You fucking dumbass the announcement is going to be a bull trap, screen cap this.

Just because cck tweeted something doesn’t mean shit.

Vechain is my biggest holding but you’re a dumbass I’d you expect a big pump out of this.

This pussy shit was shilled. I expected $50 VEN by March, but that isn't happening. Piece of shitcoin, garbage this is.

The trolls weren't trolling. This is some super shady stuff.

?

nothing will "pump" while BTC is shitting its diaper

Oh, wow, it's only up 100% from last month. What a shitty coin.

Ven is a long term hold dipshit. Will pump in feb due to rebrand.

NEW MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT IMMINENT, GET IN OR GET FUCKED

I was in an elevator with Sunny Lu and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Vechain, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Chinese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Sunny with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Sunny took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Chinese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Sunny wasn't in the lobby waiting for me.

is there a date or just "some time in feb." ?

This

Fucking kikes. You actually believe some stupid pretentious teenager on his Twitter. Coca Cola Kid is a LARP faggot. Get smart. Low IQ mongrels. VeChain is a SCAM.

Late feb as of their last announcement about it. I expect a slow pump starting 2nd week of feb and of course a sell off the day they launch it. The problem with people selling is then they won’t get THOR. Maybe it won’t dump then. Who knows. It should never be dumping considering the coin gets nothing but great news but whatever people are impatient clowns and sell off

this, fuck this coin and this market
Same old thing, huge announcement comes
Coin moons, then bleeds out lower than it was

What is the point? I'm out

This. sunny even follow this kid on twitter, obviously they paid him to shill VEN

this market is full of impatient teenagers one day they will learn, maybe

I was at a meeting where someone was pitching an idea to Sunny. When they asked his opinion he took off his pants, jumped on the table, and took a dump right there in front of everyone. This guy is seriously shady and not to be trusted.