This is the person telling you that they are sick of seeing /pol/ content

This is the person telling you that they are sick of seeing /pol/ content.

Gross

"""""person"""""

don't worry. they won't pass on their eugenics and will off themselves by age 40.

Veeky Forums - business and finance

Nice business and finance related thread

go back to /pol/ fag

Hi there, you seem to have made a mistake. You posted /pol/ related content but this is the business and finance board. Whoopsies!

Thank you for proving his point

chris chan?

t. Street shitters that love shilling up biz with their garbage posts

Yeah we need more content like OP posted. On every board. Everyone knows /pol/ is real Veeky Forums so why not.

Veeky Forums /pol/ is cancer and isnt the real /pol/. people dont actually go there do they?

yes you faggot, Id much rather see an offtopic board then another coin shilled, anyone here would

/pol/ is a containment board. Don't kid yourself.

For people who done like immigration - you sure like moving to other boards...

Kek, this whole thread

>him

nothing wrong with a hostile takeover

Who gives a shit about /pol/, just a bunch of newkiddies. Every few years a new cancer moves in and assumes control, reddit is already moving in. Let the /pol/fags have their fun

This is the person who keeps posting /pol/ content

sick of seeing irrelevant content, wether it's turtl bazinga pol or dumbass calling them out or fucking you

ID LIKE TO BE ABLE TO GET A SHRED OF INFO OUT OF THIS FUCKING SESSPOOL

is it too much too ask?

just fucking shutup unless you're contributing.

> these are the people calling you soyboy

Very Veeky Forums thread! Thanks for contributing to the board topic!

I would gate myself off from these plebes too.

that's the whole point though, you have to put in the effort to find the diamonds and you have to have lurked long enough to be able to easily weed out the shit.
so my advice would be lurk more or go back to plebbit for decent and easy to find normie advice

What gender is it, pleze

sage report hide

Buy FUPA

I thought the amerimutt pics were a meme

>thinks everyone who disagrees with his politcal beliefs is trans
>trans make up less than 1% of population
>Trump couldn’t even take the popular vote
This sort of delusion is why people fucking hate you faggots. No only are you so disconnected from reality by your positive reinforcement loops you can’t even imagine another rational person disagreeing with you, you have to be so fucking smug while you do it. Guess what? If that wants to hold my bags, they can feel free. Idpol is bad for buisness; go back; sage goes in all fields

Holy shit- I'm not sure if I should laugh at the man tits or that beady eyed hook nosed weak chinned countenance.

It's a repulsive failure of genetic slop that would only serve as a jizzoon or a bed pan

This is so sad. Look at the big ass dude with that look on his face. Fuck dude it's just a youtube roastie get a grip

these braindead marxists need to be exterminated

Proud Boys is an alt-lite group friendly to jews and non-whites. They are anti-racists and effectively leftists.

>they don't know who the legendary Chris-chan is
Proof that /pol/yp's are generally newfags

What did my post have to do with Chris chan retard?

>muh /pol/ victim syndrome *shit posts board*

NICE THREAD FAGGOT! :^)

> Proud Boys is an alt-lite group friendly to jews and non-whites. They are anti-racists and effectively leftists.

>calls trans people insignificant, irrational, and "that"
>lul u must b triggered trans
Please, please keep this shit on /pol/. They can supply you with a helmet and waterwings to keep you safe. Hopefully one day they will work on working comprehension for you special ones too.

tranny detected, please do killings of your self

Exactly
Look at them
Autistic leftist losers

Nah that's 90% of the virgin losers on /pol

>anti-racist
>doesn't hate jews
>they are leftists
this is why everyone calls you faggots nazis. you push moderates out and just dig deeper into psychosis

A lot of these radical leftist redditors tends to be trannies though

Don't worry. That fagit will kill themselves within 5 years. Statistically, this is very likely.

that's not CWC retard

Fuck offf

Veeky Forums is /pol/annex now

>everyone not a /pol/tard is a tranny SJW
yeah or just posters who have been on this site longer than 2016 tired of teenagers shitting everything up since