EthBits (ETBS)

ETBS - EthBits

Coin Status / Use
> $7m marketcap
> Exchange Coin that gives holders dividends (40-80%) from profits based on amount held.
> ICO was mid last year, and no one has dumped their coins out of faith for the project
> Current Price is 0.004eth, ICO was 0.11-0.13 eth (ICO price was 30x current price!).
> At new platform launch, more coins will be sold at 1 eth each (price is 250x of current price!).
> PRICE HAS NOT PUMPED AT ALL, EVER. ACTUAL BOTTOM.

The Product
> Local-Area exchange to buy/sell/trade coins (and even pay check/cash). This product is live and working.
> In the summer a standard digital exchange will be released/added.
> Team has so far met all commitments/milestones. Product released so far is solid.

This is going to rise fast and massively. This is genuinely the time to buy in since it hasn't pumped yet and the core product is just around the corner.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethbits/#markets
itrade.ethbits.com/
steemit.com/crypto/@j0z0r/so-how-exactly-do-you-do-your-own-research

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ethbits.com
bankera.cf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Real Talk

So, the only problem I've had with this coin is that pretty much all of the ICO buyers put their coins into the wallet for dividends instead of trading them. It's fascinating, because there was absolutely no dump at the start (check the charts). With the price so low right now (about 1/30th of the ICO price of ~0.12 eth), no one is willing to sell because the dividends are being paid out and the milestones are being hit. Also people aren't selling them because when the new exchange is released this summer, the tokens will be sold from the website at 1 eth each (about 250x current price, 2 million supply). That's probably the stronger reason.

Until the coin price gets up around ICO price, which it should given how thin the orderbooks are, it'll be hard to shake any real accumulation out of this. If I had more money, I'd clear up into the ICO price range and start to lure some weakhands out to allow for liquidity games to start. Sadly, I don't have enough to do that. Anyway, it baffles me how fricken cheap this coin is. Though, I've never seen a thread on it around here, so that's probably why.

Anything up to ICO price, or maybe .2 or .3 eth, would still be free money once the platform launches and marketing starts. People looking at this coin's valuation will be using the site purchase price to value it, which will keep the coin fairly close to 1eth until the site supply is empty. Even if the coin only has a 'meh' reaction, it should still be in the 0.5-0.9 range, I'd imagine.

I read nothing but I must say that grill is banging.

I really wish there was more of her. It's a shame.

Anyway, this is the quiet period before the actual moon on EthBits. History repeats itself though, because I was doing the same damn shilling back when COSS was less than 10 cents, and few payed attention then. It's all going to happen again.

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

There has to be other projects out there identical to this one. Specifically that aren’t dead and are going to be used.

does she have a bite mark on her arm? kek.

I've wondered something: Are you a bot?

It's not dead. They have a project live now that is like localbitcoins, and their iTrade platform is on target. You can follow their progress here: blog.ethbits.com

last twitter from them on Jan 17, 2018

better buy some bankera.cf

They are active daily/hourly on Telegram. Twitter isn't their outlet.

> yfw it looks like a pnd chart

Oh fuck. I'll have to shop over a chart on that later.

so why buy now and not in the summer right before the new platform launch?

Buy the rumor, sell the news.

They hired their PR this month, and will start advertising in Feb/March. March is also when the beta for the platform will start.

This is the time you buy a coin if you want 100x+, since it's asleep. It will spark a buy up (probably to ICO level) over the next two months from marketing + beta, cool off, and then go full throttle around site launch. Then, site will have bugs and whatnot, crash, and cool off again.

that girl is my dream

>redhead
>pale
>chainmail
>superfluous third nipple

how much do i have to own to actually get dividends, how often is the payout and why are you shilling this so hard?

I'm shilling because I own a lot at a very low value, and I want it to rise.

Payouts right now are ass because the new site isn't trading/live. But they pay out 80-40% (80% that graduates down per year until 40%). With only a 1.6m supply, it doesn't take much to own a good portion of the coins. 16,000 coins, for example, is 1% of the supply.

Something I forgot to mention: The developers are paying out money from the ICO to token holders since there is no noteworthy site revenue yet. That's bro-tier. There is SOME money coming in as they do have a local trading site active, but it's not much at all.

Roughly speaking, 1 ETBS is about the worth of 65 COSS (based on supply differences). So, if you want to run projections, just use one of the COSS calculators and divide the number of tokens needed by 65.

and how is this not a BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

God she is hot

Depends on what you're comparing it as. It's not a pyramid or ponzi scheme, if that's what you're inferring. It's an exchange dividend coin, like KCS or COSS. That is, profits generated by the exchange are distributed to the holders of the tokens. It's a fairly standard profit share model.

Got moar pleas ?

Sadly, I don't. I swear I had like 5 pics from that set years ago. I can't find them though.

braaaaump. Anyone have any other questions about ETBS? If not, I'll let the thread die.