80$ left guys

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Yamero! Kisama!

IT BURNS

OH GOD IT HURTS SO MUCH MOMMY

i'm not refilling until we're at 2k

I feel nothing anymore.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

JUST

BITFINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXX

Ah yes, the sweet embrace of death. Finally.

The time now has come
Crypto is finally done
Never made gains once

-haiku by me before killing myself

Say goodbye to 4 digit BTC.

implying you're not used to it already

this is your time ETH, just decouple already and show the world who's boss

And by 4 I mean 5.

Who here bought 17-20k range?
H-hodl, r-right??

This is my only hope, but we all know it won't happen :..(

Day late dollar short
Such regretful decisions made
Only loss, no gains

It's over this time.

You are also going down

>I am going to make Black Tuesday look like a joke.

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

You Can (Not) Recover

Fun fact, if BTC drops under 5k, then Ethereum is boss and our Alts will moon

Which nationality do we blame for this?

"HODL" they cried,
and I listened.
Only pain came then.

oh you mean down from a 3x two months ago? the horror!

Bankers have no borders

> Implying this isn't Black Tuesday

SHUT THR FUCK UP AT LEAST YOU ARE NOT ME I SOLD 400 NEO AT $45 TO BUY BTC AT $16,999.

STOP YOUR STUPID WHINING YOU MANCHILDREN

GOOD NIGHT FAGGOTS! GOOD NIGHT!

neither of these are haikus you fucking brainlet retards

>Only pain came then.

Some people joined 2 weeks ago you retard.

LOL YOU CYRPTOKEKS ARE GETTING BTFOOOOOO HOWS THAT FUNNY MONEY TREATING YOU LMAOOO

IT BURNS IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNS MOMMYYYYY MAKE IT STOOOP. DADDY NOT YOU TOO, NOT THE BELT PLEASE. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AHHHHH IT HURTS TO READ

I SOLD 10 ETH AT $400 FOR LTC

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How long do I have to wait for it to jit 16,200 ish area again?

I bought with account on coinbase and maxed out two credit cards thinking it would keep going past. It hit 19k and never went there again. Please, I really dont have much, I can’t sell at these prices.

I saw this coming since i just bough 33 LTC

nOBODY SEKLL NOBODY SELL

HANDS UP LET ME SEE THOSE HANDS
I SWEAR T O GO D Veeky Forums

>thought about selling at ath

life is pain

>Go on coinmarketcap
>View endless list of shitcoins
>Top 40 shitcoins worth > $1 Billion

Correction hasn't even started yet. Eg, a useless shitcoin like Siacoin is valued at $1.1 Billion

BTC will fall back to $2k guaranteed, you only need to wait long enough for it to happen.

Better whip out that lube and break out the kneepads

The Tethering, which we all knew was coming for a year.
Here come the normies saying, "I TOLD YOU SO"

>stocks tanking
>crypto tanking

Who is doing this

what is your opinion, do you believe something will overtake bitcoin or crypto is kill.

>>thought about selling at ath
That would have been a pretty good idea.

Something will undoubtably overtake Bitcoin Core. Crypto will never disappear, even if governments try to regulate it out of existence it will still be extremely useful for the blackmarket.

What will happen though is all these shitcoins, 99.9% will get wiped out when the entire crypto market dives for real, the few good coins will then explode in value as the crypto market matures.

>they thought that was the end of the dip

>dump again, this time twice as hard

>we're going to 8.5k BTC and 920 ETH

FINALLY IT'S HAPPENING

THE GREAT QE BUBBLE IS POPPING

>undoubtedly

So this is the power of amateur investors working on the advice of literal teenagers with no formal background in economics.

We've gone from bear market to beer market. Because I'm going to crack open a cold one and watch the chaos unfold.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i'll have you know I did two semesters of an economics degree before I dropped out

And its not even over yet.

What are the chances of it hitting 12k again?

Analysts have been calling for the correction to hit $8k for a long time. This is finally it. Once we bounce off $8k bitcoin will explode again.

1/12000

Pretty high chance to see BTC @ 12000 again after 2021.

when did you first start getting into bitcoin/crytpo i am just curious

What the fuck qualifies as a "good coin"?

I sold 1000+ xmr at $1.09, for a loss. And 77 eth at $9.

This feels like nothing.

At this point it would take about 300 mil to tank bitcoin to 3k.

As the price drops lower and lower it takes less btc to shift the market into the pit.

it's called a correction amateurlet

>it's called a correction

FORGIVE ME NAKAMOTO FOR I HAVE SINNED

on stock market, not in crypto circus user.
the dow / dax / nikkei they were are all at aths

True. Good clarification

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Deserved for not selling during its peak.