AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT'S OVER

It's not over. This is just the start of shitcoins finally dying out and real projects finally taking off. Buy ChainLink.

Chainlink would be the first shitcoin scam to die
Source?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAH

IT REALLY IS OVER BACK TO THE TENDIE MINES

US the world police trys to do something. Good luck.

>MFW burgers will ruin everything for the rest of the world
>MFW burgers are not even allowed in bitfinex and they still think they can do something about it.
>MFW burgers deserve to be nuked

>mfw i'm a burger and i agree with you

hot take: the tether scam getting decimated is good for real world adoption

Dude to be fair didn't Korea ban it first and doesn't China ban it or highly regulate it? I just think the fact that its worthless but causing so much energy usage and environmental damage is going to be used as the excuse to bring it down.

without shitposting and memeing, a little light regulation to help real projects while getting rid of 100% complete scams (i'd say a solid 80% of crypto) would be really good for the long term

No it wouldn't.

Bubbles are built on the back of the tranquility of regulations. Regulators give a false sense of everything being alright.

stop posting on my board

bubble already popped, crypto either gets permabanned or take a little regulation

i'd take the regulation

Omg I’m going to be so fucking rich. Allahuakbar my brothers if you know what I’m talking about

As a burger I apologize

Everyone getting out of tether means we will see the greatest bull run in history.

Except everything is crashing.

This is why everytime the burgers get it in the ass, while sending condolences and regards, most of the world secretly enjoys.

yeah this lol
because people are retarded

tether holders HAVE to go to BTC to gtfo, there is not USDT/USD pairing

Nah that's just fucked up
You can hate the politicians all you want but celebrating death of innocent people is just mental illness

>BTC
>USDT
Who fucking cares? Good ridddance

There is on kraken