Crypto is finally kill

Crypto is finally kill

Thank God it's over

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-30/crypto-exchange-bitfinex-tether-said-to-get-subpoenaed-by-cftc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck the US

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How? Bitfinex and Tether are not even operating in US

>implying
Now these faggots can’t use tether and the btc grandpa coin will finally die
This is the year of eth and alts

Welp fuck. It's true. I hope you boys are enjoying this bear market cuz it ain't over.

Post a link you turbo faggot.

Fuckers. Why couldnt they just be fractional or even zero reserve? now we gonna get fucked.
>inb4 they have billions and audit comes out clean as a whistle.
They do though.... Just not physically located there.

Ahahahha amerimutts btfo
>No high risk ico gainz for you, goy!
>What's that? Of course you have to pay the tax man 30% on every transaction!
>Trading on a large and reputable exchange and finally seeing some returns and way out of wageslavery? Oy vey, shut it down!

You should know by now that every country in the world belongs to America

they fought for the jews, they get what they deserve

You're fucking stupid. You think the Americans are the only ones who are going to suffer if tether blows wide open. Fucking neck yourself

This is what always bothered me, apparently just by doing businesses with American citizens you crate some kind of "nexus" (?) and are open for being sued not only for financials/taxes but also intellectual property rights... HOW? Anyone knows more?

I FOUGHT THE JEWS AND THE
THE JEWS WON
I FOUGHT THE JEWS AND THE
THE JEWS WON.

weak hands.

Because fuck you that's why. You exist at our discretion.

Ah, terrible news at the most critical moment. What a coincidence. Quick, sell you idiots :^)

bump
want to know

Its true
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-30/crypto-exchange-bitfinex-tether-said-to-get-subpoenaed-by-cftc

i rather burn my btc than give it to the jews
FUD all you want im never selling

Fuck tether. Never needed to exist in the first place. I hope it never fucking comes back. Just like the petro dollar will crash soon hopefully . Fuck the usa.

Oh shit, it's over. The house of cards finally collapses.

Who else here /ruined/

Doesn't that mean all that tether money is coming back to the fold

Bitfinex doesn't allow US customers. The US has no business investigating them.

I'm about to pick up a second min wage job and accumulate during this bare maarket

Bitfinex stopped servicing US customers months ago.

upvote

UNDO THIS, TRUMP

They are selling a currency they say is directly backed 1:1 by USD, and you think the US has no business investigating them?

How fucking braindead are you, exactly?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Tether service is forbidden for US people too.

>What is jurisdication?

Everyone is falling for (((their))) FUD campagin again. This is how you kill crypto. Buy all the cheap shitcoins after the FUD is killing the brainlets brain.

BUT I DID NOT SHOOT HIS DEPUTY.

is tether safe to use currently? Should I move everything to offline storage?

All tether getting pumped into coins now. 2 billion dollar into coins.
As long as there is no bank run and everyone wants to Cash out we go full Bullish

Quickly, panic sell into tether!

Oh true. It isn't backed 1:1 with EUR / YEN or something else. Just because you use their fiat doesn't allow you to play the judge. Fuck you are brainwashed.

Man. We fucked. It'll be interesting riding out this bear market with you guys. And 2017 went so well. This is some high powered bullshit right now. I'm sure glad I only stuck a couple of grand into this thing way back when.

>is tether safe to use currently
it has never truly been safe to use

This you fools. We go moon. Super moon

it was fun while it lasted boys

see you at the bottom

They used USD

until they all want to cash out amd we cant satiate their demand with fake internet tether dollars.

BitUSD

same
Any other fags holding?
Seems buttcorn is rallying
it's at 10k again

I think whalebros are saving us

DIscuss

People are still deluding themselves that it'll recover. It's not over until it goes below 5k.

Guys what if... what if... what if Tether actually has the USD they claim they have and it all checks out.

I couldn't even run a lemonade stand by issuing fake currency I said was worth $1 without the government coming by and beating the shit out of me. What made Bitfinex think they could get away with it?

This is true in every country fuckwit. If you do business in a country you must abide by their laws. Just because you aren't physically in the country doesn't mean you aren't doing business there either, it's about where the customer is. America is just more gungho about going after offenders because they're more powerful.

>people move from tether to btc
>price goes up

No worries, they'll print some more Tether to save us from this dip

Unironically only down about 20% from the peak and still 4x my original investment. Picks were icon, ven and decentralized exchange tokens. Got in before any of them mooned. Don’t buy shit tokens.

yes these fat fucks think they own the whole world

and both Binance and Bittrex will pool in the money to save Bitfinex and Tether or they go down with the ship

y-your not swaglord!

So someone please explain how Tether being a fraud actually impacts crypto.

We did fine before tether and there's no reason we shouldn't do fine after it. It's legitimately seemed like a scam from the very beginning. I don't understand why anyone would think it's not, and why people care so much about it.

lol nice fud

china runs the world - who gives a fuck about some US subpoena on bitfinex?

this. also we haven't taken out the ~9000 bottom two weeks ago on BTC yet even with this news.

>he thinks there are enough real dollars from actual people to offset the lack of fake money bot wash trading/tether manipulation

speculation.

Shut the fuck up and bend over commie

why do all these motherfuckers have to name their exchanges like exactly the same thing?

they needed (or need) to adjust their TOS and refuse to make business with american citizens (account registrations and such)
if they allow it, they're operating in the US

it's no big deal. if it burns then people get burned, the market shakes more weak hands off, and we proceed forward stronger than ever before. I hope tether goes bye bye, not worried

The fraudulent tether was used to buy btc

Expect 100's of millions to leave the market (it was never really there in the first place)

get out of here with your logical calm reasoning and post more wojaks

Does this mean world war 3 is starting?

See we have these things called guns, and bombs, and ships, and planes, and soldiers, and we have so many of them that whatever we say pretty much goes. Unless it’s something where he entire rest of the world wants to rise up against us nobody can really say shot because they either depend on us entirely for their defense(NATO) or we will come up with reasons to topple their governments either through invasion(Iraq, Afghanistan) or CIA subversion(Iran, Libya, Chile, and a dozen others)

there is also Bitmex, Bitthumb, Bitgrail ...

Lol bitfinex is in Hongkong and now part of fucking China. China is just gonna tell the US to fuck off, especially since your low iq president who is missing several chromosomes keeps insulting them. This aint gonna do shit.

If tether was a fraud then the current BTC value which was propped up by it will drop.
Also although alternatives to tether exist, DAI, AEUR and soon Jcash they are not widely available.

>If they allow it
They are not, therefore case closed

>If the sun is imploding right now, we would all die.

You're dumb as fuck. They do a shit load of business with bittrex which is based in the US. You think not allowing US "customers" makes any difference at this point? Not to mention you are basically saying they need to protect their scam by doing this and that. Neck yourself.

>mfw without Tether trading is going from easy mode to hell mode

Fuuuuckkkk the fucking jews know exactly where to strike.

Can you look one step ahead you panicing retard?

People need to sell to BTC/LTC/ETH to get out of tether. You can't cash out via tether, fool.

Silly third worlders still don't understand that the US just does whatever the fuck it wants.

fud
Bitfinex canceled all their US customers last year.

Agreed. I'm buying this dip - its going to get ugly

Another idiot running his dick sucker. If China was as bad ass as you think they are they would have told the US to fuck off and taken Taiwan. They haven't done it yet cuz they fucking know better. Don't kid yourself about who runs the world faggot.

>he used tether in the first place
get good scrub, bet you also played as oddjob

are you holding bro? I need faith
Even if buttcoin hits 8k today are you still holding?

FUCK we finished

mfw these faglords still cant see the cup and handle forming

This.

The United States is a global super power. The boys behind closed doors pretty much have carte la blanche on a global scale

Holding strong my BTC/ETH/VEN here.

>first LTC founder comes out as homophobic
>then this

Crypto is dying.

>He doesn't sell to tether at high and buy back in at the dip

hahahha faggot

The US government was hijacked in 1913 by the bankers who own just about every country because they have a central bank in their name everywhere.

1913 was revenge for 1776. Hope they don't crack crypto, but everyone knows crypto will be regulated to hell by them. It does need some regulation, but the whole point of it is to stay decentralized.

nice just bought a bitcoin :) cant wait to use it with you guys!

The total market cap of Tether is around 2 Billion, its barely even 1% of BTC, and thats not the only price it props up

nothing will happen. Its even less significant than BCC

Lol yeah they wont risk a war since they are not retarded like the current US administration. But if you think they are gonna give two shits about a US subpoena i really feel bad for you. But with the state of US education you might actually believe what you are writing.

>muh planes
>muh soldiers
>muh jewzz
Shut the fuck up amerimutts. China can shut its exports for two weeks and the entire west will be rioting and world war 3 will start. The producers have the power. China is the most powerful nation on the planet, only delusional americans deny this,

China has the most to lose out of any nation with crypto. They want RMB to be the global reserve currency and prop up their rising (but proportionately small) middle class

>The total market cap of Tether is around 2 Billion, its barely even 1% of BTC, and thats not the only price it props up
another brainlet that doesnt understand how market cap works

I lost everything. I have no money to buy my wife’s son a birthday present. I was going to buy him some new Jordan’s.

oh please tell me how 2 billion is actually enough to crash the entire market and why that didnt happen when BCC dissolved

>he doesn't lock all his money in promising ICOs
>he trades top 10 coins
have fun being poor

They give a whole lot more than 2 shits about not just a subpoena but even the merest suggestion of anything from the US authorities. You don't realize how much more powerful the US is compared to literally the rest of the world. The US will fucking ruin you on a whim no matter who you are.

this has a potential to be huge bros, do we dump all the bags now?

this

>countries shouldn't be able to have their own laws
Found the globalist uni student