HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING

>U.S. Regulators Subpoena Crypto Exchange Bitfinex, Tether
twitter.com/business/status/958404661781979138

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/toYHiE
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/no-fees/
mobile.twitter.com/btcvix/status/958416711526617088
tether.to/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Final-Tether-Consulting-Report-9-15-17_Redacted.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

It's all a ploy by ((them)). final effort to load the house with cheap btc before the real bull run.

you have no idea what is coming

and you do?
crystal ball much?

No joke but this is the best thing to ever happen to crypto. Get your ass ready for a bull run that will make December feel like peanuts.

here's a black swan for you
Bitfinex is going to be vindicated by this investigation. they're going to sue the shit out of Bitfinex'd. everyone is going to apologize for being conspiratorial dweebs and 2018 is going to be a great year. the reason behind the panic selling is that everyone thinks that an investigation into Tether is going to uncover shady shit. you're in going to be fooled

In situations like this your can make more money when BTC crashing than you can chasing moon missions if you know what you're doing, just by trading BTC, no need to touch altcoins.
Why the heck are you missing out on these gains user? BitMEX (the "mex" stands for Mercatile Exchange) is the only exchange in the world that offers 100X leverage (but it's not because you can that you must, go small and work your way up).
Let me explain what this means. So lets say you were to have longed (placed a buy order) for BTC at $10000. Let's also say you only have .01 BTC to trade with, or $100 worth. With .01 BTC you can buy 1 BTC. Then for every dollar BTC goes up, your position is worth $1 more. Say BTC goes to $12000, if you close your position you then get that $2000 in profit paid to you in BTC. I started with .03 BTC and in a week I've turned that into .35 BTC using basic TA. I always thought TA was just a meme but it actually works. I would suggest you learn TA before you start trading. I started out losing but haven't lost since. You can avoid that by using their testnet exchange to train with testnet (free) BTC.
You want a moon mission? BitMEX is your moon mission.
Euros and others can sign up freely but US users are banned (just sign up with a proxy and then you can login from a US IP with no questions asked). If you're going to sign up use my reference code, using a reference code gives you a %10 discount in fees. This may not sound like much but it's saved me hundred of dollars in the past weeks: bitmex.com/register/toYHiE

- Interface is amazing with professional grade advanced order types
- Liquidity it offers is completely unmatched, it's the biggest exchange volume wise: coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/no-fees/
- BTC deposits take less than 10 minutes: just 1 confirmation from the network needed
- Never down, doesn't matter the load, no shady flash crashes caused by website beeing down like Poloniex does

smart money is moving in now
dumb money is moving out now.
it's that simple.
retards panic selling at these levels are going to feel so bad. i can't wait for this investigation to vindicate tether and watch Bitfinex'd get sued out of existence.

whats gonna happen now?

oversold
panic selling across the board
all i see is a fire sale!
get ready to make a shit ton of money this spring

i repeat smart money is moving in now
dumb money is moving out
it's that simple.

bulk purchases on Gdax now
BULK
like 40BTC at a time
they know what's up
do you?

>It's all a ploy by ((them)).
Is there a difference between (((them))) or ((them))?

Bigness yet to be verified, albeit true.

>US regulators subpoena an exchange that doesn't even operate in America or allow American users
Can amerimutts stop putting their noses into everything that's good?
Stupid American bastards

Can this subpeona even be enforced? Aren't they in British Virgin Isles?

I don't. What's up?

((yes))

Holy shit you are embarrassing yourself moron just shut up

It's all just an ruse to shake NEETs out and bring wall street in
The greatest wealth redistribution ends now, back to wagecucking NEETs and betas

>bullrun.
Also if USDT pairings die Im going to have to move to Only Eth/LTC/BTC/BCH for quick escapes.

dunno but I just remembered to filter out both.

*selleports behind you*

I'm planning to put in around 1500 €, how far can this go this week? Whatever the future may bring I don't see this at the bottom and there is some amount of panic right now, I would obviously rather.buy at 6K than at 9K. Do I average my way in?

US sending a subpoena to Hong Kong? Topkek, those chinks will rip it straight up.

And in doing so immediately dispel any confidence that they aren't involved in any shady practices.

there was confidence in that before?
They lost me at "we have billions of USD hidden in a vault for shits!"

I PUT THIS DOWN IN ANOTHER THREAD
WHAT YOU ASSHOLES DON'T UNDERSTAND IS THAT THIS IS JUST POLITICAL

AND THAT CHINA KNOWS HOW SCARED THE US IS OF CRYPTO
THE FUCKING CHINESE ARE GOING TO LIFT THE BAN.
CAP THIS NOCOINERS

Hong Kong is a seperate economic zone not effected by PRC crypto policy. Also as a larger trading hub/market they do have some obligations to the U.S.

CTFC says hand us these documents.
a hong kong based corporation wipes it's ass with it.
china intervenes and says hey fuckboys get out of my protectorate hong kong is mine.
US regulators get butt hurt.
China announces that they decided to lift the ban.
US bans USDT for US based exchanges such as Bittrex. Bittrex starts doing FIAT deposits for retail investors,

all the mean while koreans trade BTC at a market premium and we all make it

mobile.twitter.com/btcvix/status/958416711526617088

The subpoena was sent nearly 2 months ago, why is it only being reported now?

WAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

WEAPONIZED FUD you inbreds
you neck beards!
this is when you move in
not when you move out

wall fucking street is long on futures this time
their hedge funds are buying BTC! but you ain't
cuz you're dumb

They don't have any obligations to the US after 1997. It's where Snowden fled to for fucks sake

>the delusion is real

how's that a delusion?
this is proving to be the most lucrative market
but stay salty and watch from the sidelines

>after 1997
Hong didn't drop out of the world market after reunification lmao.

They've been spamming that article as if they opened a few shorts. Oh wait

>US subpoenas people
>from a business
>in China
Pretty sure they can tell the U.S. gov to fuck off.

They also convinently forget to mention that the subpoena is from December 6th.

This is just a transfer of wealth from the dumb normies to smart money.

i'll just leave this here
tether.to/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Final-Tether-Consulting-Report-9-15-17_Redacted.pdf

Everything was already built in the price (has been a known problem for months). I’m happy this is happening now and not later on